- Mar 28, 2013
I wish you all the luck for convincing your family, friends and acquaintance to not vote for BJP henceforth.Warning, negative opinions, proceed carefully if you are feeling overly patriotic today.
For me personally, I take this ceding territory fiasco to Chinese in a very grave manner. I could have understood if we lost to China, but we gave up without a fight.
Although I understand due to the current crisis situation of COVID & world disorder, this might not be an optimal time for an attack on Chinese, so I will observe till 2022 BJPs rule. Let the crisis get over and Babus get their balls back from quarantine storage. But after that, I will make sure BJP loses every vote from my friends and family, and whoever I can convince.
I blame both govt. and army for this. Yeah, I know armed forces on this forum are beyond criticizing, but everyone in defence echelons knows how armed forces higher-ups suck up to political parties for promotion & amenities.
Army won't even allow ground soldiers to swing a stick at Chinese until an order comes from higher-ups.
But when such orders are bypassed by local commanders, we see the speed we can break the necks of batmunchers.
Overall China called India's bluff of a two-front war, and now Pakistan (as well as Nepal) knows at the moment when shit gets real, baniya drops its dhoti.
For those people who say we won/lost nothing -
- China captured PP14 bank even after we broke their necks. Its the ground reality.
- Although a disputed territory between F8-F4, we patrolled till F5-F6. Now Chinese has effectively blocked us from F4 and set up bunkers over the F3-F4 ridge. Don't think we can now reach F4 anymore without clashing with Chinese.
- Those who are failing to understand, and keep repeating "Chinese road was already there, we never patrolled till F5 etc etc" - Let's say you & your neighbour claim a piece of land. A court case is going on upon whose land actually it is. One day, your neighbour hires gundas and they stop you from entering the premises, while your neighbour starts building on it.
Did you lost nothing as it was a "disputed land"? No, you lost the land to the other party.
- India lost its respect in front of Army & its citizens. Who eagerly hoped govt. will defend their land.
- Armed forces lost its credibility, now all hollow talk of two-front war, capturing PoK, defeating Pakistan, our military superiority is out on debate table.
It will be interesting to read your articles post in 2024 May/June time.
About your current article, everyone is entitled to view a situation in his/her own perspective.