Political galli gossip, misc & etc

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
@Singh one more election news (again not sure), sunny deol will stand for elections from SAD against manish tewari.
Manish Tiwari will be worshipping to remove all hand pumps in Ludhiyana. :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited by a moderator:

nrupatunga

Indira gandhi-II ?? Certainly hair style for sure. Didn't know her daughter is already in her teens(?)

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Do you think young generation of India gives a flying f about how she looks....

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Do you think young generation of India gives a flying f about how she looks....
Maybe not, but illiterate rurals probably do, and they make up 90 percent of India's electorate (people who vote).

nrupatunga

Congress-BSP alliance on the cards for Uttar Pradesh
According to sources, Rahul Gandhi's point person for Uttar Pradesh Madhusudan Mistry and Mayawati's Brahmin face Satish Mishra have met frequently to discuss the sealing of the political marriage of convenience.

According to the formula being worked out between Mistry and Mishra, the BSP will support Congress in all 22 seats the latter currently holds and BSP would contest the remaining 58 seats. Their calculation is that the alliance would get a combined total of around 40 Lok Sabha seats.

nrupatunga

Rediff.com's Harish Kotian reports: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, who won a silver medal in shooting at the 2004 Olympic Games, has retired from the Indian Army and has made foray into politics by joining the Bharatiya Janata Party.

"For 23 years, I have served the nation in war and peace to the best of my abilities. I am trained to fight by the finest Army of the world and so I must not back out when the nation is faced with a different kind of threat. I know, politics and politicians are hated but I still believe in goodness of a heart that has selfless intentions. With the grace of god, I will make a difference," Rathore said on Tuesday.
---------------------------------------------------------
@Ray why is that most of arms forces people usually lean towards right wingers???

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Rediff.com's Harish Kotian reports: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, who won a silver medal in shooting at the 2004 Olympic Games, has retired from the Indian Army and has made foray into politics by joining the Bharatiya Janata Party.

"For 23 years, I have served the nation in war and peace to the best of my abilities. I am trained to fight by the finest Army of the world and so I must not back out when the nation is faced with a different kind of threat. I know, politics and politicians are hated but I still believe in goodness of a heart that has selfless intentions. With the grace of god, I will make a difference," Rathore said on Tuesday.
---------------------------------------------------------
@Ray why is that most of arms forces people usually lean towards right wingers???
It is an universal phenomenon.

Right wing is more nationalistic than the others.

Action and less of fanciful idea and words.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Judgement reserved till Friday on Delhi gangrape case due to political intervention.

aragorn

It is speculated that Advani camp is negotiating with Sangh/BJP Leadership for approving Modi's name as PM.

Modi will be PM Nominee, Shushma Swaraj as Dy PM, Jaitley or Swaraj as Election campaign chief, Advani/Rajnath as NDA convener..

nrupatunga

It seems congress is keen to get star campaigners for 2014 elections. Tendulkar and shahrukh khan are possible star campaigners from congress. - Source rediff
@parijataka @Singh

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
NDA convener sop offered to Advani late into Jethmalani's birthday bash (after the photo-op).

Now Advani is "nappy mein bhi happy."

parijataka

Country flag
It seems congress is keen to get star campaigners for 2014 elections. Tendulkar and shahrukh khan are possible star campaigners from congress. - Source rediff
@parijataka @Singh
BJP should try and rope in Dhoni if so !

BTW BJP has got Rajyavardhan Rathore, the ace shooter recently join the party.

nrupatunga

BJP should try and rope in Dhoni if so !

BTW BJP has got Rajyavardhan Rathore, the ace shooter recently join the party.
Dhoni, no way possible. For that bjp should get srinivasan along. Also with betting/fixing investigation and his wife present along with vindoo an accused during ipl matches. No way dhoni even if he wants can campaign for bjp. They will fix him.

Frankly Rathore does not have the starpower compared to tendulkar, shahrukh. How many people really know him?? Also are there any people who haven't heard about tendulkar/shahrukh.

aragorn

Amit Shah or Purushottam Rupala is said to be finalized by BJP top brass to be a successor of NaMo if he moves to Delhi after Election in 2014.

parijataka

Country flag
Reading on Twitter Azam Khan of SP may join Congress. Congress going all out for Muslim vote in UP it seems

anoop_mig25

Country flag
NDA convener sop offered to Advani late into Jethmalani's birthday bash (after the photo-op).

Now Advani is "nappy mein bhi happy."
NDA convener who is going to support NDA when modi is at helm after nda is at suppose 200 mark

parijataka

Country flag
Also PM promising to push for Communal Violence Bill that will target Hindus.

iNDiAN.96

Troll Soldier
Amit Shah or Purushottam Rupala is said to be finalized by BJP top brass to be a successor of NaMo if he moves to Delhi after Election in 2014.
What about Anandi ben Patel & Saurabh Patel? I read about them somewhere.

parijataka

Country flag
Dhoni, no way possible. For that bjp should get srinivasan along. Also with betting/fixing investigation and his wife present along with vindoo an accused during ipl matches. No way dhoni even if he wants can campaign for bjp. They will fix him.

Frankly Rathore does not have the starpower compared to tendulkar, shahrukh. How many people really know him?? Also are there any people who haven't heard about tendulkar/shahrukh.
Just saw Col Rathore on TV - intelligent and articulate, he will be an asset to BJP definitely.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles