PM Modi's photos, Indian flags spotted as massive protests continue in Balochistan

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
actually i have been to pakdef and they have been v polite
you can see my posts there ....same user name .... i asked some questions about hindi and urdu

anyway lets give the mods a chance to comeback from the weekend and see if any action will be taken

our hope is that they wont allow the forum to stink because of a few
They were being polite while sizing you up for a doxx. Stay alert and please don't engage in hug boxing with the enemy.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
They were being polite while sizing you up for a doxx. Stay alert and please don't engage in hug boxing with the enemy.
youre right
i had missed the earlier posts so i didnt get to see what soeone else wrote
youre right and i was wrong
but can you see the effect ..... we look bad and they got away with it

In the end i have no war with you nor @lcafanboy , who is a good poster
Thanks to both of you , and for me this ends here ...let's try have more indian women on this forum ......defence is for us too ......if there are rude folks , lets just report them and let mods remove ......

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
youre right
i had missed the earlier posts so i didnt get to see what soeone else wrote
youre right and i was wrong
but can you see the effect ..... we look bad and they got away with it

In the end i have no war with you nor @lcafanboy , who is a good poster
Thanks to both of you , and for me this ends here ...let's try have more indian women on this forum ......defence is for us too ......if there are rude folks , lets just report them and let mods remove ......
Really to be honest ma'am, women don't have the heart for the level of shitposting that goes on around here. It's like a constant Somme and Verdun here. Forums like Scroll and Quint may be to their taste.

I'd rather have a boisterous and force forceful camaraderie here. Even the mods know it. Hug boxing is for liberals and not nationalists.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Really to be honest ma'am, women don't have the heart for the level of shitposting that goes on around here. It's like a constant Somme and Verdun here. Forums like Scroll and Quint may be to their taste.

I'd rather have a boisterous and force forceful camaraderie here. Even the mods know it. Hug boxing is for liberals and not nationalists.
you know what , ...im no longer diasppointed
actually i am but never mind
im beginning to think that this is the norm in india
i was a defence analyst earlier in my career and there was none of this
there were women around besides myselfand we had high standards
but never mind
and you can have the last word

like that Gaikwad chap , it's fine !

Last edited:

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
you know what , ...im no longer diasppointed
actually i am but never mind
im beginning to think that this is the norm in india
i was a defence analyst earlier in my career and there was none of this
there were women around besides myselfand we had high standards
but never mind
and you can have the last word

like that Gaikwad chap , it's fine !
Have you read Marcus Aurelius, Nicollo Machiavelli's Prince, Das Kapital, Mein Kampf, Inside the third Reich by speer, Neitsche, Sun Tsu or Chanakya?

Can you tell me about ethno nationalism and how its different from fascism? How manifest destiny of USA is like lebensraum policy of Nazis or the colonial urges of European powers? How is populism similar yet different from proletarianism?

By trade I am an engineer in an MNC but even a layman like me can answer all the above. Just because the name of the forum is IDF doesn't mean its IHS Jane's or Nomura. If you want the same I suggest you have a continental breakfast and sift through garbage like CNN or NDTV.

This is a clash of nations on the digital landscape and I am proud to call myself an Indian first and then a citizen of the world.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Have you read Marcus Aurelius, Nicollo Machiavelli's Prince, Das Kapital, Mein Kampf, Inside the third Reich by speer, Neitsche, Sun Tsu or Chanakya?

Can you tell me about ethno nationalism and how its different from fascism? How manifest destiny of USA is like lebensraum policy of Nazis or the colonial urges of European powers? How is populism similar yet different from proletarianism?

By trade I am an engineer in an MNC but even a layman like me can answer all the above. Just because the name of the forum is IDF doesn't mean its IHS Jane's or Nomura. If you want the same I suggest you have a continental breakfast and sift through garbage like CNN or NDTV.

This is a clash of nations on the digital landscape and I am proud to call myself an Indian first and then a citizen of the world.
??????????

all i was talking about keeping the forum decent enough for more women to feel comfortable enough to participate ( because there WAS some incorrect language , that now has been removed ) ....that's all !

Was that too much to ask of you ?

........ at the moment it is only myself .......... only one lady participant in this forum and that is not an accurate reflection of today's society is it ?

my objective was nothing more than that and i hope it has been achieved otherwise i might remain the only woman active participant

seems to me here you are trying to prove your worth ? why ? ..... i dont think that was the issue was it ? now go ahead and have the last word ( or perhaps more ?)

@LETHALFORCE

Last edited:

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
??????????

all i was talking about keeping the forum decent enough for more women to feel comfortable enough to participate ( because there WAS some incorrect language , that now has been removed ) ....that's all !

Was that too much to ask of you ?

........ at the moment it is only myself .......... only one lady participant in this forum and that is not an accurate reflection of today's society is it ?

my objective was nothing more than that and i hope it has been achieved otherwise i might remain the only woman active participant

seems to me here you are trying to prove your worth ? why ? ..... i dont think that was the issue was it ? now go ahead and have the last word ( or perhaps more ?)

@LETHALFORCE
If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen. If you want to 'bro up' and learn , stick around and this will be your second family abroad.

क्षत्रिय

Baloch people re very Martial and proud people even their race is Iranic. Why they should serve under Half breeds ?

Long live Free Balochistan #muktibahini 2.0

Hamza Baloch

Please change the words. It should be '10-manned', instead of 'massive'.

This is what should be considered massive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neo

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles