PM Modi ranked ninth in list of most powerful people in 2015

Country flag
@saty
As far as I know about Geography, Persia is located in Arab, Afghanistan was a part of India before Persian attack and Mughals(you should spell correctly) came from Mongol Empire, which was formerly originated from Arabia.

pmaitra

Mughal is the Persian word for Mongol. Persia is not Arabia, and Persians are not Arabs.

Country flag
@saty Persia( ancient Iran) is located in middle east.
Started around 550 BC, it had control over a major part of middle east. Located in mainland Arab but not Arabian. LMAO!!!!
Afghanistan: my mistake, it was just culturally influenced by Greater India.
Indus River flows majorly through Sindh State. What you want to know about that?
And now, who brought Mughals and Mongols in the discussion? Persians were first to attempt to invade India and we are talking about them.
Russia is a Eurasian Nation. Don't include it here.
I admit my mistake on Afghanistan, but remaining is alright. Better to check your facts.
For easing your problem, posting a map of Persia.
Achaemenid Empire, the first Persian Empire
View attachment 6541

@pmaitra yes Mughals were actually Mongol but most of Mughal emperors were embarrassed and wanted to deny themselves as Mongols (probably due to Genghis Khan).
Arabian language and culture is the daily routine of the Iranians and almost whole of middle east.

pmaitra

Ok, can I suggest a not-too-detailed explanation?

Persia is the land bounded by the Caspian Sea to the North, Persian Gulf to the South, Mesopotamia to the West, and India to the East.

pmaitra

There are some stark differences between Iran and Saudi Arabia. Here is a video that describes it well.

Why Do Saudi Arabia And Iran Hate Each Other?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Persia( ancient Iran) is located in middle east.......... Ancient Russia located in Persia :rofl:

Even your fake map is not touched Saudi Arabia.
:pound: the map shows turkey as part of Persian empire. So now turks are also Persians .... :suicide:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
I agree that Hinduism is the glue that holds India together. Without Hinduism, India will break into more than 30 countries. Look at Kashmir, NE India, and even Punjab. There would not have been a Khalistan movement if Punjab had an overwhelming Hindu majority. That's a fact. Jammuites are patriotic Indians but Kashmiris hate India. Why? The main difference is that Jammuites are Hindus and Kashmiris are Muslims :lol:

pmaitra

Ok guys, let's focus on the topic now. Modi ranked 9th most powerful person. Debate on that.

Country flag
@pmaitra yes sir, but just wait a moment more.
@Mad Indian Ottoman (Turk) Empire was founded much later in 1299. Before that Persians had control over most of today's Islamic world.
Now, our point of debate, I said that Pope Francis should be ranked below Modi, other said no.
And I didn't remember how we both slowly changed that the topic to atheism and Marxism and then to Muslims and then to Geography.
Dimag ka dahi ho gaya.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Britain had control over India for a long time.
Then, we'll be called Britishers?
Persians had control over Turkey tiill 330BC.
:lol:that's why I said your contention is stupid . seriously are you that dumb that you quote me to write exactly what I meant, as if it disproves what I said?

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
India has the 2nd largest population in the world. No shit, India's leader cracks top 10. It was bound to happen someday. Modi deserves zero credit for this.

Country flag
:lol:that's why I said your contention is stupid . seriously are you that dumb that you quote me to write exactly what I meant, as if it disproves what I said?
Then, next time write your comments clearly.
You first confused me and then, started pulling my leg.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Modi deserves zero credit for this
Who did that? We are celebrating the fact that Indian leader is in the top ten powerful people in the world.though, Ideally speaking India should have had the most powerful leader by now were not for , the lost decades under congis and commies

Sameet2

@Mad Indian
Russia, China, Vietnam, Canada, Belarus, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Israel and Japan.
Count some more, there are plenty of atheist countries.
For me all religions are stupid who know their God, their manufacturer company. LOL......
Anyway, nothing will be achieved on quarreling with these Hindu nationalist shiv sainiks. I won't waste my time anymore.
lol ! you dont find a shiv sainik online and rather some gang they are political party with hard vision so i say rather than abusing them you should look what kind of mentality you have mister .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles