PM Modi on surprise visit to Pakistan today

Illusive

Country flag
In a surprise development, it has been announced that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will have a stop over in Lahore, to meet his Pakistan counterpart Nawaz Sharif there on Friday afternoon.

Earlier, Modi was in Kabul, inaugurating the Afghan Parliament building and delivering a speech. Modi announced scholarships for 500 children of nartyred Afghan security forces.

Modi on Friday greeted his Pakistan counterpart Nawaz Sharif on his birthday and wished him good health.

The relations between India and Pakistan witnessed some positive developments after chill for several months. The two countries recently decided to launch a comprehensive dialogue after Modi and Sharif met in Paris.

AnantS

Country flag
So the WKKitism bug which bit ABV, MMS has bitten NDM also. Since his team is uttering words "statemanship", "ground breaking" , this confirms infection! NDM is going ABV way and will not get second term if he continues this way.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Pathetic Ass kissing and shameful decision by the govt,even Manmohan was way better than this regard.

Illusive

Country flag
So the WKKitism bug which bit ABV, MMS has bitten NDM also. Since his team is uttering words "statemanship", "ground breaking" , this confirms infection! NDM is going ABV way and will not get second term if he continues this way.
Yeah, we are once again extending an olive branch for nothing. This will also mean pak is of the hook again and US will see this as a thumbsup from India to get comfortable with pak again.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I want Modi to have a trade pact and get an MFN status for us so that our companies will control their market. :D

nirranj

Country flag
If India wants to deal with Pakistan, it should deal with a iron fist. Not with olive branches or white pigeons... Remember what these guys did to vajpayee? They gave us kargil. I don't trust them. And I don't have a need to trust them.

First we should connect Afghanistan and central asia to Indian ocean via Iran. Second intensify relations with Iran and central Asia and also strive for a strategic Arctic-Indian Ocean corridor with CIS Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran. This will provision goods movement from Arctic to Indian Ocean through Caspian and Iran.

By luring China to such a corridor and masterplaning another dismemberment of Pakistan by carving out an independent Baluchistan we will once for all isolate Pakistan and hammer them, whenever they try to be mischievous...

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
This is Alpha991 put all NSG,MARCOS,PARA on stand by .......wait for evacuation signal over.
@Indx TechStyle Whats your call?

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
How many SPG personals are there?
Man its PAKISTaN anything can happen.If something goes wrong SPG won't be able to stop those retards.

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
If India wants to deal with Pakistan, it should deal with a iron fist. Not with olive branches or white pigeons... Remember what these guys did to vajpayee? They gave us kargil. I don't trust them. And I don't have a need to trust them.

First we should connect Afghanistan and central asia to Indian ocean via Iran. Second intensify relations with Iran and central Asia and also strive for a strategic Arctic-Indian Ocean corridor with CIS Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran. This will provision goods movement from Arctic to Indian Ocean through Caspian and Iran.

By luring China to such a corridor and masterplaning another dismemberment of Pakistan by carving out an independent Baluchistan we will once for all isolate Pakistan and hammer them, whenever they try to be mischievous...
Once Balochistan gains its freedom than Pakistan is over, there is no need to "hammer them, whenever they try to be mischievous." as there is no "them" i.e. Pakistanis as there is no Pakistan.

If Baloch around 6-7 million break away, the next day the 40+ million Sindhis (around half of Sindhis are ancestrally Baloch) will pick up guns and easily kick the Punjabi army out. A landlocked Punjabi-Pathan state is no threat to anyone anyway if it continued to exist though it wouldn't as Pashtuns would not want to stay just only with Punjabis in some landlocked humiliated country which had by then lost 3 of its original 4 provinces i.e. 60% of the country (province wise including Bangladesh).

The independence of Balochistan would be far more fatal for Pakistan then the independence of the remote and isolated east Pakistan whom they did not view as real Pakistanis anyway and did not care about.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
This is Alpha991 put all NSG,MARCOS,PARA on stand by .......wait for evacuation signal over.
@Indx TechStyle Whats your call?
Thanks for tagging.
Well, I've mentioned above,
put all bitterness aside, use brain and have trade pact cleverly.
Having a much advanced economy we can take control of their nation.
Without firing bullet, we will become able to destroy their already destroyed economy.
Our companies are good enough to push cheenu maal out and create a dominance. So, we will be able to ruin them under our feet without having a war.
:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:
:devious::devious::devious::devious::devious:

Adux

Country flag
What a disgusting turn of events, whatever happened to the nationalist and pragmatic Prime Minister! So a True 'Hindu' comes as PM, and this is what we get, eh!!! Solidifies my point, that a true hindu doesnt automatically equals a good nationalist Indian.. There is a difference

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Thanks for tagging.
Well, I've mentioned above,
put all bitterness aside, use brain and have trade pact cleverly.
Having a much advanced economy we can take control of their nation.
Without firing bullet, we will become able to destroy their already destroyed economy.
Our companies are good enough to push cheenu maal out and create a dominance. So, we will be able to ruin them under our feet without having a war.
:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:
:devious::devious::devious::devious::devious:
No surprise, Pakis call Indian kufr banias because they want to do business as usual everywhere!!

When would Indians understand that Pak is an ideological state and no amount of business or personal interaction will change their hearts. They want to complete the 1000 year old project of bleeding hindu India by thousand cuts.

Adux

Country flag
I want Modi to have a trade pact and get an MFN status for us so that our companies will control their market. :D
Which would automatically make our companies put pressure on the Indian government to always have 'good' relations with Pakistan, so we dont loose that market! Thats a two edged sword!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
What a disgusting turn of events, whatever happened to the nationalist and pragmatic Prime Minister! So a True 'Hindu' comes as PM, and this is what we get, eh!!! Solidifies my point, that a true hindu doesnt automatically equals a good nationalist Indian.. There is a difference
True Hinduism is hijacked by stupidity of RSS, which has no ideological understanding of the world. They still think Pakis are lost brothers and can be reformed. Sad state of affairs!

Adux

Country flag
True Hinduism is hijacked by stupidity of RSS, which has no ideological understanding of the world. They still think Pakis are lost brothers and can be reformed. Sad state of affairs!
I disagree, Most Hindu nations (Kingdoms and even powers) have always sided with outside powers! As it is shown now. A Hindu automatically doesnt mean good for India. We are a civilization power, we should start acting like that.Like the Chinese are doing, Like how Anglo - Europeans are doing. No point talking about that here, because it will de rail the thread.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
BJP spokesmen calling Sahsik Kadam (Bold step) and looking stupid by defending a stupid decision lol,while according to pakis Modi buckled under international pressure :lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles