PM Modi In USA 2021 - UNGA, in-person QUAD meeting

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Truly, it is a farce.

Modi Ji on Earth Day started “Plant Trees” project because it has many benefits. Now Pakistan PM Imran Khan is copying Modi & started the “Tree Plantation Drive”. Look at these idiot vultures in Pakistan ripping out all the trees. They said “Planting trees is against Islam".

Unplanned and excessive eucalyptus plantation will be disastrous for the water table (but they will just blame it on India after selling the trees). It seems all the rectums of that nation are just out to screw everyone they can. From the so-called elite who are indulging in excessive corruption on Western largesse/programs right down to the smallest landholder in the country out to plunder mother earth, everyone extracts his pound of flesh. The beauty is after some years there will be no trees and then the sham starts all over again. That there will be no goats for shitstain's favourite pass time is another tragic story.
10 billion tree Tsunami is just another ingenious ploy by Paki elites to siphon off millions of dollars in foreign aid.. And angrezi chutiyas will always fall for these Paki schemes and donate hundreds of millions to Pakistan..
With War on terror funds drying up, the Paki establishment have just latched on to climate change and their Tree Tsunami for keeping the dollar taps open..

images - 2021-09-25T192643.316.jpeg

Jimih

Country flag
They won’t ask questions on point’: Biden tells PM Modi not to answer to US press that ‘behaves’ worse than Indian media. :)

Cheran

Country flag
In general, we have always maintained a subservient attitude with all countries except Pakistan. Maybe some irrelevant statements back home, but we have never really challenged any Western country over its statements or their interference in our affairs. He is simply maintaining precedent.
Meanwhile, Coupta is jizzing in his undies at this.

Response should have been given then & there.

Protocol wise Indian PM > US VP

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag

How many artifacts Modi has got back in BHARAT ? I remember in 2014-15 when Modi paid a visit to amreekunts he got over 700 crore worth of artifacts idols etc that belong to Bharat.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
I haven't heard what was the response from Sneha Dubey and neither have I heard what Modi said at the UN. Just wanted to ask ki aisa kya bol diya inn dono ne jo itna halla hogaya? I mean every year the Indian representative responds to Pakistan's claim, what was different this time around? And what different did Modi say in his speech?

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
I haven't heard what was the response from Sneha Dubey and neither have I heard what Modi said at the UN. Just wanted to ask ki aisa kya bol diya inn dono ne jo itna halla hogaya? I mean every year the Indian representative responds to Pakistan's claim, what was different this time around? And what different did Modi say in his speech?
Go check yourself and throw a like too.

Rxbanda

Country flag
Exactly my question. Yes, Sneha's speech was very articulate and strong. But, if you look at Pakistan diplomat's speech- it was stronger, although not factual. She used words like 'RSS thugs'. She blamed Indian army for using rape as a weapon against women in Kashmir, seriously offensive. India funding TTP, spreading Islamophobia, Godra... what not.

This is the first time I followed such meetings. So, can't comment anymore. But I am not sure how much things will turn positive on ground because of Sneha's very good reply.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Exactly my question. Yes, Sneha's speech was very articulate and strong. But, if you look at Pakistan diplomat's speech- it was stronger, although not factual. She used words like 'RSS thugs'. She blamed Indian army for using rape as a weapon against women in Kashmir, seriously offensive. India funding TTP, spreading Islamophobia, Godra... what not.

This is the first time I followed such meetings. So, can't comment anymore. But I am not sure how much things will turn positive on ground because of Sneha's very good reply.
Yes she should have been more specific to be honest .
What Pakistanis Punjabis are we all know , how thye used rape as a weapon in bangladesh or forced disappearance in balochistan .
As for rss thugs , should have used pti thugs or to be more severe, should have questioned recent lal masjid flag fiasco

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
And should have made clear that it was Pakistan who had a visceral hatred for India and hindus so it will be replied in kind.
Another thing should have been that Pakistan supports radicalisation of Muslims around the world and a proven fact that wherever there is trouble , Pakistanis are nearby .

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

Who cares it was factual or not , burn should be there .
Yes the burn was there for the enemy but not enough.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
What Pakistanis Punjabis are we all know , how thye used rape as a weapon in bangladesh or forced disappearance in balochistan .
As for rss thugs , should have used pti thugs or to be more severe, should have questioned recent lal masjid flag fiasco
So it was just like the speeches made all these years, nothing much different?

Cheran

Country flag

A reminder that US is a nation that calls half of it's electorate deplorable/Russian agents, that half of it's electorate declared that the previous elections were hacked by Russians would have been a good one to start with.

Or, i would have been even happy with a small "let's look towards the future rather than commenting on each other's internal affairs".

Pakistani narratives/responses/replies come from a Sunni theocratic majoritarian viewpoint.

India's come from a secularist viewpoint.

Hence it is not * generally * easy for us to use words like "Islamist thugs" etc at UN.

Indian MEA has it's templates/formats that have been handed down via "experience" of several decades from a leftist secularist POV. Though some tinkering can be done here & there, generally it is secularist & defensive.

@asaffronladoftherisingsun

PM Narendra Modi to bring back 157 artefacts and antiquities returned by the United States

Around 71 artefacts among these are cultural while 60 among them are connected to Hinduism, 16 belong to Buddhism and 9 of them connected to Jainism

1632632605173.png

1632632632117.png

1632632652044.png

1632632675124.png

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So it was just like the speeches made all these years, nothing much different?
It was a good reply. But then again, the reply given by a different representative prior to this was also good. The reply prior to that was also good.

Pakistan has always launched blistering attacks on us in its speeches but zero facts. We have always given facts while going easy on the personal attacks.

The second option is the better one in an IDEAL situation. But the UN is a useless body and we cannot expect anything worthwhile from them. Perhaps, for once, we should change tactics and launch vicious attacks on the Porkies in a similar manner to up the aggression.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles