Please hindus, don't say: "All Religions are the Same"

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Question.
Does hinduism says All religions are the same and leads to god ? Or does it says hindu way is superior way although other religions also lead to god ? If former is true then what other religions ? Does it includes christianity, jeduaism and islam also ? Are they also equal to hinduism?

cannonfodder

Country flag
'Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam'
"Ekam sat vipra bahudha vadanti" .

There are no references about other religions in Hinduism rather concentrates on what is good and bad(good and evil). Why should one religion talk about other religions (like Islam does [Trilogy devotes 51% of its content to the Kafir or non believers])? more-over Hinduism is much older than Abrahamic religions and knowledge/practices developed as society progressed. This mentality of superior religion is more ingrained with Abrahamic religions. :biggrin2:

Hinduism does not have central book. Its concepts and practices are fluid and can change with time. That is how human civilizations has progressed and should continue in future.

Watch video from 40:17 Modi explains "Ekam sat vipra bahudha vadanti"

//Unlike islam which devotes most time on kaffirs in all 3 books (how to subjugate /treat infidels etc.
//Such hatred towards other religions is not ingrained in dharmic traditions. Rather concentrate on
//concept of evil and good.

http://www.cspipublishing.com/statistical/charts.html
http://www.cspipublishing.com/statistical/TrilogyStats/AmtTxtDevotedKafir.html

Question.
Does hinduism says All religions are the same and leads to god ? Or does it says hindu way is superior way although other religions also lead to god ? If former is true then what other religions ? Does it includes christianity, jeduaism and islam also ? Are they also equal to hinduism?

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Question.
Islam is superior to every religion then comes marxism it's hired Reichspropagandaleitung hitmen, if Jazia is paid then may be may depending on the momin's level of mercy xian and jews may be allowed to live with their heads down. However, Dharmic faiths have none of these privileges as compared to the religions of book.

Poor dharmics do not believe is the superiority of their own gods, hence they are weak and timid, also it's the duty of every ritious moneen to give them dawah (dawah is not medecine, dawah happening for 1400 yrs)!

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Islam is superior to every religion then comes marxism it's hired Reichspropagandaleitung hitmen, if Jazia is paid then may be may depending on the momin's level of mercy xian and jews may be allowed to live with their heads down. However, Dharmic faiths have none of these privileges as compared to the religions of book.

Poor dharmics do not believe is the superiority of their own gods, hence they are weak and timid, also it's the duty of every ritious moneen to give them dawah (dawah is not medecine, dawah happening for 1400 yrs)!
Fail, you did not answer my questions and you also filled your post with irrelevant things.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
'Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam'

There are no references about other religions in Hinduism rather concentrates on what is good and bad(good and evil). Why should one religion talk about other religions (like Islam does [Trilogy devotes 51% of its content to the Kafir or non believers])? more-over Hinduism is much older than Abrahamic religions and knowledge/practices developed as society progressed. This mentality of superior religion is more ingrained with Abrahamic religions. :biggrin2:

Hinduism does not have central book. Its concepts and practices are fluid and can change with time. That is how human civilizations has progressed and should continue in future.

Watch video from 40:17 Modi explains "Ekam sat vipra bahudha vadanti"

//Unlike islam which devotes most time on kaffirs in all 3 books (how to subjugate /treat infidels etc.
//Such hatred towards other religions is not ingrained in dharmic traditions. Rather concentrate on
//concept of evil and good.

http://www.cspipublishing.com/statistical/charts.html
http://www.cspipublishing.com/statistical/TrilogyStats/AmtTxtDevotedKafir.html
Sombody here mention that hinduism saying like that,so only in asked. So guess it's not hinduism but hindus who says all religions are same and equal, and but apparently as this thread suggests that hinduism is better than other religions ?

Navneet Kundu

every ritious moneen to give them dawah (dawah is not medecine, dawah happening for 1400 yrs)!
I laughed at that line "dawah is not medicine". Glad you clarified otherwise sikulars like Barkha Dirt would have said "Islam should be credited for their charitable contribution of medicines to the needy"

There is such a thing in Hinduism too, I think. (If not in our theology, I think it emerged out of the politically reformist stream of thought which emerged later) I heard Subhramanian Swamy mention it once. It is basically a debate platform where people from opposing ideologies challenge each other to an intellectual debate, if he convinces you then you convert to his line of thought (in this case, religion), if you convince him that your reasoning is more appropriate then he converts to your religion. This is the birth of first Hindu kingdom somewhere in the south. I only vaguely remember, I'd seen it on youtube.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
If 300 year old Converted people think they are superior just imagine what would 5000 year old civilization people think themselves?

If one is Dharmic then obviously second becomes Adharmic (and Raakshas).
Christianity/west'n culture is ADHARMIC.
and desert cult is RAAKSHAS. :p
You did not anser my question yet filled your post with irrelevant things.
I thought it's the tolerance, and presences of good values and ethics and morals which makes a religion a better religion, it's age doesn't determine how good or bad it is.similarly whether you are born in a native religious family, society, or region or you adoptioning a religious path which is non native also should not make a difference in how good or bad the religion is or the believer is.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
THERE IS NO GOD obviously NO RELIGION.First accept there is no God then we discuss topic.
I don't see the need for me to accept that there is no god to continue the discuession although i am certain that there is no conventional god and most probably there is no god at all in any form.
There are fu*** ideologies Communism/Nazism/Islam etc.They are not relevant in current period.Ideologies impose itself forcefully.

What are they Western Culture(xianity base), Eastern Culture(Hindu+Budd is base),ME is not culture it is ideology no base only terrorism like nazism.

Now west(culture) is ruling and is declining mode then voild must be filled by previous 4000 yrs ruling class 'DHARMIC/east culture'. :D

Desert rat is long dead smells dirty&filthy :p
Rest of the post is just nonsense and hate mongering as usual.

maomao

Country flag
Fail, you did not answer my questions and you also filled your post with irrelevant things.
Which exam? Give me proof that I failed an exam or a test!

I answered your question very clearly that Hinduism is not even comparable to abrahamic religions it falls way below probably the lowest in the list of heretics / kuffar (1400 yr old history is enough for a fact), as Hinduism does not believe in superiority of anything!! BTW yesterday in a panel discussion, a maulvi clearly said that our national anthem (Jana Gana Mana....) is anti islam and muslims should not sing "Bharat Bhagaya vidhata" part for sure (I think he was referring that it's a shirk not sure though)!

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Which exam? Give me proof that I failed an exam or a test!

I answered your question very clearly that Hinduism is not even comparable to abrahamic religions it falls way below probably the lowest in the list of heretics / kuffar (1400 yr old history is enough for a fact), as Hinduism does not believe in superiority of anything!! BTW yesterday in a panel discussion, a maulvi clearly said that our national anthem (Jana Gana Mana....) is anti islam and muslims should not sing "Bharat Bhagaya vidhata" part for sure (I think he was referring that it's a shirk not sure though)!
You failed to gaive a straight answer to what i asked and filled up your post with irrelevant things.but any way sombody else answered it better than you did so you don't need to answer it anymore.

While i and you will not like a person( and rightly so ) who show rigid religious beliefs, especially in the matters of patriotism, it's not necessary that those who refuse to sing the song is unpatriotic in nature and in his actions..he may even sacrifice his life fighting for the country..you never know, people and their beliefs are complex.
As per law also there is no need to sing the nationl song, you just need to stand up to show respect. But at the same time ideally people should not that that rigid. As i remember saying..its somthing like this. " A Good man does more than what is required by the law and does less than what is allowed by the law ".

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Except Hinduism others are group specific, Cast or creed specific religion. The religion is the one which is for whole huminity and for cast, creed and groups. These Abrahmic religions teach individuals how to loot, how to rape and how to convert.

maomao

Country flag
You failed to gaive a straight answer to what i asked and filled up your post with irrelevant things.but any way sombody else answered it better than you did so you don't need to answer it anymore.

While i and you will not like a person( and rightly so ) who show rigid religious beliefs, especially in the matters of patriotism, it's not necessary that those who refuse to sing the song is unpatriotic in nature and in his actions..he may even sacrifice his life fighting for the country..you never know, people and their beliefs are complex.
As per law also there is no need to sing the nationl song, you just need to stand up to show respect. But at the same time ideally people should not that that rigid. As i remember saying..its somthing like this. " A Good man does more than what is required by the law and does less than what is allowed by the law ".
Absolutely!! First it was generic prayers in schools which became unislamic, then came Vande Matram and Now it's Jana Gana Mana.....these people are the MOST patriotic community in the world !! The day they say we do no believe in the concept of India (which they have done in the past (1947) and doing even today) they will become Epitome of Patriotism!

I wish I could be as open minded as the self proclaimed intellectuals of the leftist peddling all sorts of aplogetic crap and have convincing power to make people accept all thses things are sign of islamic patriotism, however the sad part is that I'm a narrow minded RW and going to remain so......can't help it!

(the leftists have already started spewing BS that singing or paying respect to national anthem does not amount to patriotism, by giving such dumb analogies that it may make isis look like patriotic Indians)

More so, I answered you twice, still you find someone else's answer better.....you have a right to choose, as you are not in Darul-islam (your ideal fantasy world) and as you are not a dhimmmi .....yet !!

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Hindus have a different set of problems due to their idol worship. Hindus worship money, amongst other idols. Because of this, the poor are exploited. Corruption increases, and also it is commonly acknowledged even on this forum that hindus will do anything for money (like spying for enemy etc.). Also hindus worship another idol called power - the result is that they will attack fellow hindus for non-hindu votebanks. the list is endless. Point being, idolatry leads to such crooked thinking which you see in Hindus. Oh, and let us not even talk about cow worship, snake worship, etc.
Tell me which is worse. Corruption or beheadings and blowing up innocent people?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Batfan

Tell me which is worse. Corruption or beheadings and blowing up innocent people?

That's not even a comparison.
When our religion teaches to worship money(laxmi puja) it means to value money (and not waste it to donate to terror organisations to blow up people) which in no way leads to corruption. Also our religion teaches us to worship animals, trees, sun and all the other components which are essential for a human survival.
Few months back there was a controversy in India where some Muslim parties wanted to boycott yoga due to Surya namaskar because they don't bend In front of anyone other than their almighty Allah which is really stupid as-
1) you are essentially saying no to exercises which makes you healthy ( something like this would be better to write in Quran instead of describing how to punish kafirs).
2) which also means that you don't bend in front of your elders, teachers and other respected people.

Hindusim teaches us respect other people, respect and thank for the natural resources around us(trees,sun,animals,water).
It teaches us how to remain fit and healthy.
It format forces religion on others.
And most important of all it doesn't teaches us to "BLOW UP PEOPLE OR KILL THEM"

Most probably the counter argument will be about stuff like sati and other practices That used to happen but if you actually look in the holy text then you will never find such practices and are nothing but superstition.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Batfan

"The purpose of religion is to make people live a better and quality life. That's why religions enforce some kind of restrictions so that you don't harm others living beings." Hindusim is a way of life and it never teaches how to KILL OTHERS WHO DONT HAVE SAME BELIEFS AS YOU.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
That's not even a comparison.
When our religion teaches to worship money(laxmi puja) it means to value money (and not waste it to donate to terror organisations to blow up people) which in no way leads to corruption. Also our religion teaches us to worship animals, trees, sun and all the other components which are essential for a human survival.
Few months back there was a controversy in India where some Muslim parties wanted to boycott yoga due to Surya namaskar because they don't bend In front of anyone other than their almighty Allah which is really stupid as-
1) you are essentially saying no to exercises which makes you healthy ( something like this would be better to write in Quran instead of describing how to punish kafirs).
2) which also means that you don't bend in front of your elders, teachers and other respected people.

Hindusim teaches us respect other people, respect and thank for the natural resources around us(trees,sun,animals,water).
It teaches us how to remain fit and healthy.
It format forces religion on others.
And most important of all it doesn't teaches us to "BLOW UP PEOPLE OR KILL THEM"

Most probably the counter argument will be about stuff like sati and other practices That used to happen but if you actually look in the holy text then you will never find such practices and are nothing but superstition.

I know. I didn't agree to his point. I just retaliated with a question.

Batfan

Ya I know but you mentions "which is better corruption or beheading" which I didn't like because hindusim doesn't teaches that. I know you didn't mean it and was just to counter that guy but I just thought it just shouldn't be so.

asingh10

'Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam'
Both Ekam sat & Vasudhaiva kutumbakam are massively used out of context by secularists for pushing their own agenda. Don't fall for it, even though it sounds good in principle.

http://bharatendu.com/2008/08/29/the-hoax-called-vasudhaiva-kutumbakam-1-hitopadesha/

As far as ekam sat goes, the full quotation from Rig Veda :-

Indram mitram varuNam agnim ãhuh,

atho divyah sa suparNo garutmãn,
ekam sad viprãh bahudhã vadanti,
agnim yamam mãtarivãnam ãhuh.

They hail Him as Indra, as Mitra, as VaruNa, as Agni, also as that divine and noble-winged Garutmãn. It is of One Existence that the wise ones speak in diverse ways, whether as Agni, or as Yama, or as Mãtarivãn.

Very different from "all religions lead to one". Not all religions qualify for "sarva dharma sambhava", certainly not the absolutist ones that claim only they are correct, some pre-conditions need to be met to accord this respect to other religions :-
  1. It must have an unbroken line of teachers
  2. Aryas (people of noble conduct) are not repulsed by associating with it or discussing its tenets
  3. Its cherished practices must not be against social norms nor fearful
  4. It must not be entirely too new in form or a just born religion
  5. It must not be based on mad ramblings nor must it be too unusual (or even otherworldly – ‘alaukika’ is the word used)
  6. It must not be rooted in undesirable gun.as like greed (lobha)
https://vajrin.wordpress.com/2012/11/25/sarva-dharma-samabhava-an-astika-view/

dhananjay1

To claim that "Ekam sat vipra bahudha vadanti" means all religions are equal is moronic. For it assumes that anyone and everyone is 'vipra' and whatever they say is 'sat'. This assumption already gives all religion equal status and then uses the text as if it was proof of that assumption. Only retards and frauds would give abrahamists ideologues the title 'vipra'.

asingh10

You did not anser my question yet filled your post with irrelevant things.
I thought it's the tolerance, and presences of good values and ethics and morals which makes a religion a better religion, it's age doesn't determine how good or bad it is.similarly whether you are born in a native religious family, society, or region or you adoptioning a religious path which is non native also should not make a difference in how good or bad the religion is or the believer is.

Ofcourse you would say that, nationalism (asabiyyah) is haram in Islam after all. Islam is not incompatible with nationahood and that's why they have trouble fitting in anywhere across the world where they are a minority :-

http://www.missionislam.com/knowledge/Nationalism.htm

http://www.al-islam.org/forty-hadit...am-khomeini/eighth-hadith-prejudice-asabiyyah

I hope people are seeing what kind of subversion this guy is doing here, equating religions like Islam which exhort their followers to assert extra territorial loyalties to Ummah , over their host nation, with native religions. And his post about national songs and "going beyond the law of the nation" are subtle hints.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles