Please hindus, don't say: "All Religions are the Same"

Sourav Kumar

this is again one more Bengali Hindu problem. the Ramakrishna mission.
I am a Bengali Hindu. Wondering how the photo that you quoted can be linked to Bengali Hindu problem?

About Ramakrishna Mission, they have already influenced Advani and Modi. And Modi visits and associates himself with Ramakrishna Mission in a deserved manner (unlike any other prime minister before him). Then of all people the pseudo-secular pseudo-liberal people question Modi's motives!

We Bengali Hindus have our own problems. Ramakrishna Mission is neither run ONLY by bengalis nor was created ONLY for bengalis. It will be interesting to have a thread on this forum to discuss the merits and demerits of Ramakrsihna Mission though.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
I am a Bengali Hindu. Wondering how the photo that you quoted can be linked to Bengali Hindu problem?

About Ramakrishna Mission, they have already influenced Advani and Modi. And Modi visits and associates himself with Ramakrishna Mission in a deserved manner (unlike any other prime minister before him). Then of all people the pseudo-secular pseudo-liberal people question Modi's motives!

We Bengali Hindus have our own problems. Ramakrishna Mission is neither run ONLY by bengalis nor was created ONLY for bengalis. It will be interesting to have a thread on this forum to discuss the merits and demerits of Ramakrsihna Mission though.
somewhere in this forum itself is a post with content to which i was implying. that photo above depicts what RM also does. ultimate essence being, WB & Assam are already reeling under a demographic crisis of/imposed by one type; inviting another (esp. from the closer NE lands) would be a double-whammy.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
somewhere in this forum itself is a post with content to which i was implying. that photo above depicts what RM also does. ultimate essence being, WB & Assam are already reeling under a demographic crisis of/imposed by one type; inviting another (esp. from the closer NE lands) would be a double-whammy.
man actually their are many Ramakrishna Mission schools in my City with Swami Vivekananda's Poster actually one of my muslim freind become vegetarian after going into that school i hope he becomes a Hindu too:) and his parents are also following his footsteps i hope they all became Hindu soonm:):):):)

Akshay_Fenix

man actually their are many Ramakrishna Mission schools in my City with Swami Vivekananda's Poster actually one of my muslim freind become vegetarian after going into that school i hope he becomes a Hindu too:) and his parents are also following his footsteps i hope they all became Hindu soonm:):):):)
Yep, one school opened up in my locality too.
This org is powerful, one that could reignite this dying religion.

xeaaex

I live in Vasai it is converted Christian area majority people are Christians and they are having schools and are converting local adivasi people, so we need many such school in our area.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
i have a friend who has a colleague junior to him, a muslim. listens to my friend's spiritual chit chat keenly & follows what he says (is a 1st gen muslim; father converted after his business saw profit as advised by a fakeer).

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
I live in Vasai it is converted Christian area majority people are Christians and they are having schools and are converting local adivasi people, so we need many such school in our area.
those vasai vasind & near-creek/coast areas like one enroute to essel world, they feel like you have entered some portuguese colony! what a mess we have brought unto ourselves!

xeaaex

those vasai vasind & near-creek/coast areas like one enroute to essel world, they feel like you have entered some portuguese colony! what a mess we have brought unto ourselves!
Yes it's a Portuguese area, we have one brutal history.
Portuguese used to rule Vasai before they were defeated by Maratha Chimaji Appa brother of Peshwa Bajirao.
Before Chimaji Appa came to Vasai Portuguese used to force convert local people if they wont agree they used to dump them in big kadhai with boiling oil(Portugese people were more brutal than Mughals).
After Chimaji appa won Vasai and liberated us from these butchers he ordered local Bharmins to reconvert local population to Hindu's after that he went to other campaign.
And those Bharmin bastards asked for 22 tola sona from each family to convert the people back to Hinduism and thats how we have Catholic population in Vasai, these people are organised they hate BJP they actively convert adivasi people.
And last but not the least they think of themselves as Portuguese :rofl:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Portuguese used to rule Vasai before they were defeated by Maratha Chimaji Appa brother of Peshwa Bajirao.
Before Chimaji Appa came to Vasai Portuguese used to force convert local people if they wont agree they used to dump them in big kadhai with boiling oil(Portugese people were more brutal than Mughals).
After Chimaji appa won Vasai and liberated us from these butchers he ordered local Bharmins to reconvert local population to Hindu's after that he went to other campaign.
And those Bharmin bastards asked for 22 tola sona from each family to convert the people back to Hinduism and thats how we have Catholic population in Vasai, these people are organised they hate BJP they actively convert adivasi people.
And last but not the least they think of themselves as Portuguese :rofl:
i have read a wee bit about the portuguese atrocities on goan population once.
but, no wonder i find the Brahmins in the vicious cycle of life after life, reincarnating & reincarnating over & over as accomplices of or themselves as break India forces!

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
but, no wonder i find the Brahmins in the vicious cycle of life after life, reincarnating & reincarnating over & over as accomplices of or themselves as break India forces!
and the funny thing is Chimaji appa and Bajirao who liberated the Brahmins were themselve Brahmins
Honestly I belive in Varna System not casteism

Brood Father

Country flag
Peshwa Bajirao used to get pissed off at Brhamins, i hope he was like Shivaji and killed all the dagabaaj Bhramins.
Not to do stereotyping but Brahmins are the only reasons for current Hindu debacle .They have effed our past and today every communist propaganda are handled by Brahmins
Becuase of Brahmins only we have lost our SC and OBC brothers
Anyways it's up to us to change the course , we should unite Hinduism under one single umbrella

xeaaex

Yes!, Uniting of Hindu's is needed if you are not united then no party will support you and you will be left behind.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Not to do stereotyping but Brahmins are the only reasons for current Hindu debacle .They have effed our past and today every communist propaganda are handled by Brahmins
Anyways it's up to us to change the course , we should unite Hinduism under one single umbrella
i am not defending all the Brahmins but you know they have saved Hinduism from going extint too for example Shankaracharya,Mati Das and i think you might have read that majority of Hindus converted because of Casteism rarely some people did but most were converted by force and communist are not Brahmins only some of them are Sc/muslim yeah but i agree that some of the Brahmins who propogated casteism were asssholes and should have been killed and you also forgot Many of the Maratha people Were Brahmins and some Rajputs too for example - Chavans and shivaji used brahmins tooo recruit some of his people in the army and he killed afzal khan because of the help by the Brahmins and the soldiers under Him chitpavans are also famous Maratha Brahmins. so yeah Some were assholes but some were Good too. and this is the same for all the cast of Hindus

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
more on this pls.................
Shivaji solemnly appealed to him as a Hindu priest to tell him if Afzal Khan was making any treacherous plans. According to the Maratha chronicles, Krishnaji told that Afzal Khan harbored mischief. Shivaji then sent his own envoy Pantaji Gopinath to Afzal, agreeing to a meeting; Pantaji's real mission was to find out the strength of Afzal's forces. Pantaji bribed some officials of Afzal Khan to learn that he was planning an attack on Shivaji.[1]
More Coming

Pushyamitra

and the funny thing is Chimaji appa and Bajirao who liberated the Brahmins were themselve Brahmins
Honestly I belive in Varna System not casteism
And last but not the least they think of themselves as Portuguese

Well, hinduism is made by us brahmins. All vedas , brahmanas and upnishads were written by our ancestors and you should yhank them for civilising you.

Ot was their and now our property. And we will decoddecide who can follow our teaching and who can not.

Of you dont like it, feel free to start your own religion or convert to another.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles