Please hindus, don't say: "All Religions are the Same"

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Recently I went to Ramakrishna Math.
They are celebrating christmas by putting few trees and a photo of Virgin Mary and Jesus. And few twinkling lights over the whole set up.

Then Bakth came and did sastanga namaskar to Mary and Jesus photo.

I didn't know what to do then. The Ladies who were doing namaskar seem to be from well educated families.

Even a village girl knows more about Christianity than these city people.

It is like whatever we do, it is coming back at us with vengeance.
this has been an old tradition there.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Lo chutiy@ @genius,

It does not matter one bit who considers stone as a God, who considers stone as representation of God, who considers the devil in pillars, etc.

The point is, why the fcuk should anyone be bothered? If Hindus choose to consider God in a stone, or the stone as God, or representational form of God in the stone, why the devil should you guys get your panties in a twist and call us "Idolators who need to be killed"? What is your problem really? If Hindus start saying that we have a problem with people doing X, Y or Z and everyone who does that should be killed, that would be perfectly fair, no?

Batfan

Hurling stones at the devil in a stone pillar at mecca is OK, God in an idol is not. :D
This @genius is a troll whose post can have been seeing mostly revolving around religion and holy books.
A piece of stone in mecca can be worshipped by muslims but not by hindus.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
I am drunk and she is fugly :daru:

Maan gye tanne Rana Ji jo uche kar diye kaam tanne..

asingh10

This @genius is a troll whose post can have been seeing mostly revolving around religion and holy books.
A piece of stone in mecca can be worshipped by muslims but not by hindus.

He's overdoing the 'Look at me I'm a self hating tam brahm guy leaning towards buddhism' lame gimmick. His cloak comes off quick if you talk about Islam. :pound:

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
It is not about a simple matter of worshiping stones. It is about idolatry. When anything other than god is worshiped, it leads to problems. Take a look at the so-called modern world. Worship of money, worship of fame, worship of celebrities, etc. etc. All this is shameless idolatry, isn't it?
I say, the biggest problem in the world is with your ilk worshiping your so-called "God". I don't believe in your "God". Your role models such as Hafiz Saeed, Osama Bin Laden, Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi etc., do believe very strongly in "God". We all know how that turns out, so take your snake oil elsewhere.

sgarg

Muslims are just a group of people completely misled by a false religion. There is nothing good in Islam.

Violence and religion are opposites. Any religion peddling violence in the name of God is a religion of Satan.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
If stone is not god why keep stone in temple? Why stand in front of stone and fold hands etc?
Read @Vishwarupa 's post. It answers your question. It goes as follows;

"Stone is not God, God is God. We worship God, not stone. Stone is there to aid the senses, and has served its purpose very well by keeping Hindus most accommodating and tolerant people. Those who do not use stone as the symbol of God, have massacred millions and are not done yet.

Such types of messages are generated by the abramhics to mock Idol worship by Hindus. Hindus should have wisdom not to circulate them.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
It is not about a simple matter of worshiping stones. It is about idolatry. When anything other than god is worshiped, it leads to problems. Take a look at the so-called modern world. Worship of money, worship of fame, worship of celebrities, etc. etc. All this is shameless idolatry, isn't it?
Problems? What problems? You mean problems like bombing, raping, beheading, screwing goats etc.? Oh no, we do not have those problems in Hinduism.

Batfan

If worship of idols don't lead to terrorism and if it doesn't treat other religions as inferior, its a lot better then.

asingh10

Monotheists venerating books & historical figures is idol worship taken to an extreme, far beyond what stone worshipping heathens do. A personality cult that exhorts its followers to imitate the prophet in every aspect - length of the beard, no moustache, length of the hair, trousers above ankles, how to walk, how to sleep, how to eat, how to brush your teeth, how to intercourse, how to use the bathroom etc is in no room to talk about 'idolatory'.

https://islamqa.info/en/2532

https://islamqa.info/en/110209

http://www.al-islam.org/sunan-an-na...ayn-tabatabai/chapter-13-siwak-brushing-teeth

https://islamqa.info/en/14033

http://www.inter-islam.org/hadeeth/st18.htm

https://islamqa.info/en/13348

This is actually the very definition of idolatory :-

Infact, the admiration is strong that Muslims are willing to kill anyone who defames their idol or disagree with his principles. They justify it with their scriptures :-

Others indulge in self harm like one can see in suicide bombings and cutting themselves up on Muharram to prove their reverence.

If this is not idol/hero worship then what is it ? Typical hypocrisy - deride and abuse idol worship in other faiths but follow it yourself more than others. Sheep of a different flock calling others sheeps, "misguided".

Last edited:

asingh10

Also look at the satanic verses when Mohammed made it okay to worship pre-Islamic idols & later retracted :-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_Verses

This is regarding Sura 53:19-23 of Quran, centered specifically on the three goddesses worshiped by the pre-Islam pagan Arabs called Allat, al-Uzza and Manat. Initially prophet praised these goddesses by confirming their existence as deities that intercede before Allah. This caused the pagans to bow in worship and also praise the prophet for speaking highly of their idols. Later he claimed it was not a revelation from God but from Satan who caused him to slip.

Muslims should proudly assert the polytheistic and idolatrous nature of their religion.

Last edited:

dhananjay1

How come an ideology that claims exclusive truth be compared to others? Saying that 'all religions are equal' is a contradiction to the Abrahamist ideologies that form the part of that 'all religion' phrase.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I was in protestant school and they have there sunday chapel . It was a place where we you used to crack jokes and make fun as school .
One day I had seen them donating bible freely and I felt that this religion promotion, the next week I didnt go to chapel and the clear reason I gave was I dont believe in Jesus christ and they seems not to care about it either .
Hindus have choices, they don't have to believe on one God or one Messiah, we have almost 33 crores Gods/Goddesses(almost half the population of the Europe) and complete freedom on whom to worship and whom to ditch :cool2:

And where the non-idolators or the worshipers of Allah have taken the world ? Islamic extremism can easily cause 3rd world war with the use of nuclear weapons, destroying the earth.

Conversion itself is a "dividing and crooked concept", isn't it ?

airtel

Country flag
hindus dont have 33 crores Gods/Goddesses ................we have just one " krishna ( with many other names ), go and study the origin of Lord vishnu, shiva , durga etc all are same ....................
we not only worship idols but also revers , mountains , animals,tree , sun , air, earth etc because according to hinduism GOD is present everywhere .

it is very shameful that even hindus dont know about our own religion .

A chauhan

Country flag
hindus dont have 33 crores Gods/Goddesses ................we have just one " krishna ( with many other names ), go and study the origin of Lord vishnu, shiva , durga etc all are same ....................
we not only worship idols but also revers , mountains , animals,tree , sun , air, earth etc because according to hinduism GOD is present everywhere .

it is very shameful that even hindus dont know about our own religion .
:dude: The bold part of your sentence is what I was referring to and an answer to your own question, it was a sarcasm against Abrahmics who worship only one invisible God.

Last edited:

A chauhan

Country flag
Hindus have a different set of problems due to their idol worship. Hindus worship money, amongst other idols. Because of this, the poor are exploited. Corruption increases, and also it is commonly acknowledged even on this forum that hindus will do anything for money (like spying for enemy etc.). Also hindus worship another idol called power - the result is that they will attack fellow hindus for non-hindu votebanks. the list is endless. Point being, idolatry leads to such crooked thinking which you see in Hindus. Oh, and let us not even talk about cow worship, snake worship, etc.
What a poor understanding of Hinduism you are exhibiting !! exceptionally foolish :crazy: :blah: :blah: :laugh:

cannonfodder

Country flag
:rofl::rofl:

A community the IDOLIZES paedophile prphet and hates all other religious showing their madrasa class knowledge. Your kind will live in ignorance and continue to blow themselves for 72 virgins in paradise without doing anything worthwhile in entire life. Wherever your kind is in majority, women are raped and minorities butchered under the name of ur pssful religion.

Wealth, knowledge and power are important to succeed in human life hence find high respect and stature of goddesses in dharmic culture. Similarly, natural forces are respected and revered. God is everywhere and resides in each life force is Hinduism in brief. But your puny brain is incapable for understanding any of these concepts.

Hindus have a different set of problems due to their idol worship. Hindus worship money, amongst other idols. Because of this, the poor are exploited. Corruption increases, and also it is commonly acknowledged even on this forum that hindus will do anything for money (like spying for enemy etc.). Also hindus worship another idol called power - the result is that they will attack fellow hindus for non-hindu votebanks. the list is endless. Point being, idolatry leads to such crooked thinking which you see in Hindus. Oh, and let us not even talk about cow worship, snake worship, etc.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles