Please hindus, don't say: "All Religions are the Same"

asingh10

A story from the Panchatantra, showing the vasudhaiva kutumbakam preacher as an idiot.

It's interesting that this shloka cannot be found any where in Vedas, Gita, Puranas but only in books of fables & niti like Hitopdesh & Panchtantra (and that too in a pejorative context), yet it enjoys massive popularity among the modern Hindus. Apparently it offers them an aesthetic emblem of multiculturalism and universalism, so they can get a pat on the globalist-leftist cabal in the west.

asingh10

Another story from Hitopdesha. Here the character reciting the Vasudhaiva Kutumbkam shloka is shown to be a brotherhood preaching shrewd subversionist, quite like some of our politicians. It gives a clear warning against blindly welcoming any idea, individual or group without due diligence of studying their history, nature and intent.

subuddhi the Crow, chitrA~Nga the Deer, and ksudrabuddhi the Jackal

Long long ago, in the champakavaTI forest of magadha, there lived two friends – a Deer called chitrA~Nga and a Crow named subuddhi. It so happened that a Jackal named kshudra-buddhi, (the proposer of vasudhaiva kuTumbakam, as we shall soon see), was passing by and his eyes caught hold of the healthy Deer as he was grazing nearby. The lust to devour him immediately arose in the Jackal’s mind, but knowing Deer to be too swift in a chase, he decided to fall back on his cunning – to win first the confidence of the Deer. The VK-preacher therefore approached the Deer, saluted him, and introduced himself as a lonely newcomer with friendly intentions, and proposed a friendship and brotherhood with the Deer. The naive Deer fell for the sweet words of kshudra-buddhi, and not knowing his true intentions, invited him to his own dwellings.

So, they started towards the Deer’s place, and on their way sitting on the branches of a champaka tree was Deer’s old and wise friend subuddhi the Crow. Seeing them passing by, the Crow asked the Deer, ‘O chitrA~Nga, who is this second fellow with you? ‘ ‘A Jackal, my new friend’, answered the Deer. To this, the Crow asked: ‘But, do you know him well enough? One should never extend friendship and shelter to anyone without knowing their real nature and intentions, learning the history of their ilk and giving them a test of time.’ The Deer lightly shrugged this aside, saying, ‘But this Jackal is very friendly’.

Seeing his friend in delusions, the Crow began relating to him a story about how jaradgava a Vulture was killed by unwisely trusting an impostor (that story reproduced later below). He warned the Deer against trusting the Jackal without learning more about him.

So far the Jackal had kept quiet, and it is at this juncture that he opened his argument with the famous shloka of vasudhaiva kuTumbakam, demanding the Deer to not be of a narrow mind by considering the Crow a friend and himself an alien. The vasudhaiva-kuTumbakam discourse successfully put to rest all doubts that had arisen in the Deer’s mind, and dismissing the Crow’s wise council he went ahead in bringing the VK-preacher into his home.”

The remainder of the story can be summed up in two sentences. The cunning VK-reciting Jackal started dwelling with the naive Deer, and as soon as the opportunity arose, pushed him into a deadly trap. However before he could kill the Deer, our wise hero subuddhi the Crow devised a clever trick by which not only the Deer was rescued but also the VK-reciting Jackal was slain.

Brood Father

Country flag
Well I do not question her knowledge on sanatana dharma neiter you do not know how much I respect it.
But this particular misunderstanding by her and an article about Hindus is just stupid, yes.
I you are her follower just keep it with you. No one is going to give you presents just for being her follower.
Dude the women is right , yes and yes Hindus are stupid , had we been an intelligent religion , hinduism had been followed through out the world , but instaed I see that a filth cult religions are now dominating the world
We Hindus take pride in being brahmins and kshatriyas , dude our majority population is dalit and they don't even right to enter some esteemed temples , why ??
Take muzzies and evangelist for example , for them every one is equal , why we cannot have same principle ?
Why evryday their is fight on reservation ?
If this rate continues , few decades later , Hindus will be seen in museums

I_PLAY_BAD

Dude the women is right , yes and yes Hindus are stupid , had we been an intelligent religion , hinduism had been followed through out the world , but instaed I see that a filth cult religions are now dominating the world
We Hindus take pride in being brahmins and kshatriyas , dude our majority population is dalit and they don't even right to enter some esteemed temples , why ??
Take muzzies and evangelist for example , for them every one is equal , why we cannot have same principle ?
Why evryday their is fight on reservation ?
If this rate continues , few decades later , Hindus will be seen in museums
I say, discrimination within religion is wrong.
What !! Everyone in Muslims and Evangelists are treated equally ?
If so, who will account for Sunnis killing non-Sunnis all over the world today? Is that better to boast than caste discrimination in Hinduism ? In India, even Christians and Muslims follow caste system. Even inter-caste marriages in Islam and Christianity is not welcome here. That is the true face of minority scum in our country who still boast of equality.
Evangelists ? Don't talk about them. If evangelists are a group of people from several races and skin colors I would agree upon you. Truth is they are not.
If you had been presented with wrong perception that only Kshatriyas and Brahmins are real Hindus then it is unfortunate.

asingh10

Another story from Hitopdesha. Here the character reciting the Vasudhaiva Kutumbkam shloka is shown to be a brotherhood preaching shrewd subversionist, quite like some of our politicians. It gives a clear warning against blindly welcoming any idea, individual or group without due diligence of studying their history, nature and intent.

subuddhi the Crow, chitrA~Nga the Deer, and ksudrabuddhi the Jackal

Long long ago, in the champakavaTI forest of magadha, there lived two friends – a Deer called chitrA~Nga and a Crow named subuddhi. It so happened that a Jackal named kshudra-buddhi, (the proposer of vasudhaiva kuTumbakam, as we shall soon see), was passing by and his eyes caught hold of the healthy Deer as he was grazing nearby. The lust to devour him immediately arose in the Jackal’s mind, but knowing Deer to be too swift in a chase, he decided to fall back on his cunning – to win first the confidence of the Deer. The VK-preacher therefore approached the Deer, saluted him, and introduced himself as a lonely newcomer with friendly intentions, and proposed a friendship and brotherhood with the Deer. The naive Deer fell for the sweet words of kshudra-buddhi, and not knowing his true intentions, invited him to his own dwellings.

So, they started towards the Deer’s place, and on their way sitting on the branches of a champaka tree was Deer’s old and wise friend subuddhi the Crow. Seeing them passing by, the Crow asked the Deer, ‘O chitrA~Nga, who is this second fellow with you? ‘ ‘A Jackal, my new friend’, answered the Deer. To this, the Crow asked: ‘But, do you know him well enough? One should never extend friendship and shelter to anyone without knowing their real nature and intentions, learning the history of their ilk and giving them a test of time.’ The Deer lightly shrugged this aside, saying, ‘But this Jackal is very friendly’.

Seeing his friend in delusions, the Crow began relating to him a story about how jaradgava a Vulture was killed by unwisely trusting an impostor (that story reproduced later below). He warned the Deer against trusting the Jackal without learning more about him.

So far the Jackal had kept quiet, and it is at this juncture that he opened his argument with the famous shloka of vasudhaiva kuTumbakam, demanding the Deer to not be of a narrow mind by considering the Crow a friend and himself an alien. The vasudhaiva-kuTumbakam discourse successfully put to rest all doubts that had arisen in the Deer’s mind, and dismissing the Crow’s wise council he went ahead in bringing the VK-preacher into his home.”

The remainder of the story can be summed up in two sentences. The cunning VK-reciting Jackal started dwelling with the naive Deer, and as soon as the opportunity arose, pushed him into a deadly trap. However before he could kill the Deer, our wise hero subuddhi the Crow devised a clever trick by which not only the Deer was rescued but also the VK-reciting Jackal was slain.

And here's the story recited by the crow about "Vasudhaiva Kutumbkam". Cat = our pseudo sec libs :-

A variant of the story from Mahabharata is even depicted in Mahabalipuram, sculpted under the Pallavas. Ascetic cat mimicking Arjuna's devout pose.

Those who claim religion & nationality to be irrelevant (track 2, aman ki asha types, sarv dharma sambhava babas) are like this cat who claims to be a vegetarian to befriend birds. There is always an ulterior agenda.

Last edited:

Vishwarupa

Country flag
To all ‌Indians 'Praying for Paris'

It's good to see huge number of Indians concerned about the terrorist attacks in France. At the same time, it's also important to see how many of them are just 'fashion-conscious' and how many of them really 'know' about the pain of fellow humans in India who have been victims of Islamic bigots. Back home in India, there have been worst attacks, both recently and in the past several hundred years. It's natural to correlate the violence India has faced (and is facing) and the violence France faced, because the root cause is same in both the cases - Islamic fundamentalism. Equally important is the scale of brutality faced by France viz-a-viz one faced by India.

Of course, there are factors like what's happening in present is more prominent in our memories than what has happened in the past, the world is more connected by electronic communication now than it was in the past. But one factor that dwarfs all these factors is that for the past 1000 years, India is a target of Islamic fundamentalism and is facing unabated violence, both physical as well as intellectual. Below is just a glimpse of the scale of violence Hindus have been facing, in case the massacre of 150 people in Paris seems too much to you.

1. In the year 1025, Mahmud Ghazni and his men killed 50 thousand people in a day when he raided the Somnath Temple (Yes, 50000).
  2. During the course of six hours in one day, 22 March 1739, Nadir Shah's army killed something like 20,000 to 30,000 people in Delhi.
  3. Varanasi is one of the oldest cities of the world and it's flagship temple - Kashi Vishwanath temple, there is no record when it was built first. So it has always existed since known written or legendary records. After the Islamic invasion in India, it has been destroyed and rebuilt several times. For several decades during Aurangzeb's rule, there was not even a single Hindu temple in Kashi, which is one of our holiest cities. The fact that it has been built again and again after being destroyed, shows how dearly Hindus have wanted this temple to exist and it also shows how many people would have sacrificed their lives whenever it was attacked.
  4. Akbar killed several million Hindus before he turned 'Moderate', Aurangzeb killed many more millions than Akbar because he never turned 'Moderate'. The total number of people killed during 800 years of muslim aggression is not in lakhs but crores, probably the biggest genocide in human history.
  5. If you thought that's too distant in past, in the 1990s, several thousand Hindus were killed in Kashmir, lakhs forced to move out and live like refugees in different parts of their own country.
  6. Presently in West Bengal, Assam - there is more than at least 30% districts where Muslim population is nearing 50%. Kidnapping of Hindu girls, murders of Hindus is commonplace and unless one has no other way, no Hindu would want to live in those places. 150 dead in Paris, but at least 150 people are killed every year in such areas, in our own country.
  7. The purpose of above information is not to make you feel guilty for supporting France, but to let you know what Nehru and his historians never wanted you to know. The British had a vested interest in not letting us know the truth but after our supposed 'Independence', we should have known the truth. It does not mean we should harbour a feeling of hatred for muslims but recognizing the existence of a certain past can help us face the reality head-on, rather than just postponing the core issue for some 'other day'. And the most important thing - though it may sound like we have been defeated again and again. But the silver lining is that while several civilizations have perished completely because of Islamic onslaught, we have survived. It is because in spite of millions of killings, we have shown grit, the resolve to survive, the determination to counter adharma; there have been heroes at village level, city level, state level; some known and several unknown, some famous and some not so famous, but the underlying purpose has been one - freedom from religious bigots!
Author: Arun Kumar

Published: Nov 15, 2015

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Came across the following message today:

A Father and son, went to a temple. Suddenly son shouted after seeing the pillars of Lions at the entrance of the temple
"Run Dad, or those Lions will eat us "
Dad consoled him saying "they are just statues and wont harm us"
The Son asked " if these lion statues wont harm us then how could statues of God Bless us"?

The father wrote in his diary...
"I was speechless on my child's question and started searching for God in Humans instead of statues... I didn't find God but I found Humanity. .... "
Then I wonder "Isn't Service to humanity service to God"?
*****************end of message**********

My comments on it:

The father should have said,"Stone is not God, God is God. We worship God, not stone. Stone is there to aid the senses, and has served its purpose very well by keeping Hindus most accommodating and tolerant people. Those who do not use stone as the symbol of God, have massacred millions and are not done yet.

Such types of messages are generated by the abramhics to mock Idol worship by Hindus. Hindus should have wisdom not to circulate them.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

A Father and son, went to a temple. Suddenly son shouted after seeing the pillars of Lions at the entrance of the temple
The Son asked " if these lion statues wont harm us then how could statues of God Bless us"?

"I was speechless on my child's question and started searching for God in Humans instead of statues... I didn't find God but I found Humanity. .... "

My comments on it:

The father should have said,"Stone is not God, God is God. We worship God, not stone. Stone is there to aid the senses, and has served its purpose very well by keeping Hindus most accommodating and tolerant people. Those who do not use stone as the symbol of God, have massacred millions and are not done yet.

Such types of messages are generated by the abramhics to mock Idol worship by Hindus. Hindus should have wisdom not to circulate them.
Another cool way could have been to slap his son and say- "jabaan ladata hai bado k saath"!!!

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag

My comments on it:

re-circulate the msg with an additional line to your above comment:

the himself clueless father instead of 'speechlessly' wasting ink and paper could've tried to know about a basic thing of what makes a stone-building a 'temple' and a 'statue' worth seek blessings from - Praan Pratishtha.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

My comments on it:

My son when he was 6 years old during a puja asked me, 'Is Bhagwan going to eat this prasaad' ? I told him Yes, and then I told him that I will explain it further when you will grow up, till then you just stick with this answer that Bhagwan eat the prasaad.

Now he for sure knows the answer without explanation. He knows If some of his friend will ask him the same question, he will put his Angad's foot down and will say without guilt that, 'Yes my God eat prasaad and you have respect it as my belief; like you may have many believes and I respect them, even if they may sound strange'.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Recently I went to Ramakrishna Math.
They are celebrating christmas by putting few trees and a photo of Virgin Mary and Jesus. And few twinkling lights over the whole set up.

Then Bakth came and did sastanga namaskar to Mary and Jesus photo.

I didn't know what to do then. The Ladies who were doing namaskar seem to be from well educated families.

Even a village girl knows more about Christianity than these city people.

It is like whatever we do, it is coming back at us with vengeance.

Ancient Indian

If stone is not god why keep stone in temple? Why stand in front of stone and fold hands etc?
Arey babu. . .If you want to criticize hindus, grew few heads and learn to how to do it properly.

Putting lame points up for discussion is over the ****, dude.

Ever wonder why the so called minority seem to worship a stupid rock stuck in wooden panel.

You guys seem to be bending backwards to do namaskar to that thing.

What's with it?

Ancient Indian

Are you talking about Pedophile's Sh** Black cube?

If 15% terrorist cult is a minority then what about 3% Xians,2%Sikhs and 1% Buddhist/Parsis/Jews? who are they.

She is right Hindus/India/World must ban this fu** Terrorist cult asap. :frusty:

I didn't get their logic.
They accuse us for idolatry but at the same time they does worship some kind of tokens.

Guess It is all about winner and loser.

Ancient Indian

They don't worship the stone. It is just a symbol. But for Hindus, stone is not just a symbol (it is god itself), otherwise why bathe it, decorate it, pour milk over it, etc.?
Who told you stone is god itself in hindhuism?

You are getting dumber and dumber day by day.
If the stone you worship is just a symbol, why go to Mecca?
You can place stone at your home, be done with it. Why waste lakhs of money over it?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles