Please hindus, don't say: "All Religions are the Same"

Akshay_Fenix

SANATAN DHARMA IS NOT A DYING RELIGION
It is, if you look at the stats.
Max 1-2 children are being born per family and no attempt of converting non-hindus is being made except for 10-12 orgz which is miniscule compared to 1000s of orgs of Christan's and Muslims.

+

MSM is also not helping, calling it a backward religion.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
It is, if you look at the stats.
Max 1-2 children are being born per family and no attempt of converting non-hindus is being made except for 10-12 orgz which is miniscule compared to 1000s of orgs of Christan's and Muslims.
Not all famillies People In rural areas are breeding like heck

Akshay_Fenix

Not all famillies People In rural areas are breeding like heck
Modi is moving fast, sooner or later development will reach them making them all urban and then what?

Religion has to keep up with development else we will lose this country.
Modi knows this that's why you will see him talking to or posing or attending pujas and hindu functions with Pandits and gurus on Twitter and other social media but he is just 1 mortal man. Sleeping billion people need to be waken up.

Berkut

Country flag
In my limited knowledge and humble opinion:

Caste (a foreign concept) determined by birth is NOT what dharma preaches.

Your karma determines your varna, which is not == to caste

Every varna is EQUALLY important. If the Brahmins are the "head" the shudra are the "legs". You can't say that legs are any less important than the head.
Giving one "caste" more importance over the other was done by invaders to open up fissures in our society and was perfected by the British. The ones being given more importance, instantly saw selfish gains and joined in the exploitation of the ones of "lesser importance".

Jati roughly equates to the western word "race" but is not the same as jati has layers such as culture, customs etc.

Our honorable PM might be an OBC as per the "western" concept of "castes" but do tell me is he not every bit a "kshatriya" in performing his raj dharm

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Arya Samaj Founded by a Brahmin end of the Debate
Care to explain why do you despise Arya Samaj ?

Followers of Arya Samaj don't believe in Caste system.I've been to Birthplace of Swami Dayanand Saraswati,it's a small village named 'TANKARA' near to Morbi,in Gujarat and at the place i've seen SC/ST boys reciting Vedas and so on.

Swami Dayanand Saraswati was expelled from Brahmin 'caste' as he didn't believe in 'Murtipuja' as well as Casteism,and since then he was mocked by his very own brothers and sisters for his 'controversial' view on Sanatan Dharma.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag

Followers of Arya Samaj don't believe in Caste system.I've been to Birthplace of Swami Dayanand Saraswati,it's a small village named 'TANKARA' near to Morbi,in Gujarat and at the place i've seen SC/ST boys reciting Vedas and so on.

Swami Dayanand Saraswati was expelled from Brahmin 'caste' as he didn't believe in 'Murtipuja' as well as Casteism,and since then he was mocked by his very own brothers and sisters for his 'controversial' view on Sanatan Dharma.
If its true then iam ashamed of those people
and iwas not propogating Casteism there i was just replying to @OneGrimPilgrim about that he was a Brahmin and neither i mocked any Sc ,St, or any Obc in my posts
Care to explain why do you despise Arya Samaj
i actually like Arya Samj not despise them

pringles

In my limited knowledge and humble opinion:

Caste (a foreign concept) determined by birth is NOT what dharma preaches.

Your karma determines your varna, which is not == to caste

Every varna is EQUALLY important. If the Brahmins are the "head" the shudra are the "legs". You can't say that legs are any less important than the head.
Giving one "caste" more importance over the other was done by invaders to open up fissures in our society and was perfected by the British. The ones being given more importance, instantly saw selfish gains and joined in the exploitation of the ones of "lesser importance".

Jati roughly equates to the western word "race" but is not the same as jati has layers such as culture, customs etc.

Our honorable PM might be an OBC as per the "western" concept of "castes" but do tell me is he not every bit a "kshatriya" in performing his raj dharm
Also, another thing, the varna parampara is REFLECTIVE not prescriptive. Which means it does not give out dogmatic sermons unlike Abrahamic cults (thou shall, thou shall not etc). It simply says, in the most academic way, that if you observe any society/org you will find that there are 4 types of people involved in 4 types of work :

One that is involved in pure knowledge seeking,
one that is involved in decision making (applied knowledge),
one that is involved in the upkeep/security of the knowledge/org,
and one that is involved in maintenance of the org.

So, in case of a bank, it would be >> economist - banker - security personnel - peon

Same is observed in any organization, including American society. They have their decision makers, army, working middle class people, minimum wage labor (and a fifth class of unskilled, useless people known as ******s.)

pringles

All the social reform movements were a response to the perversions that had crept into society. Arya Samaj is still an RW group but Brahmo Samaj was a purely Abrahamic seed to draw people towards monotheism using a disguise. Even Arja Samaj is against Murti Puja but that is tolerable because our core essence is monism, so the Murti is just a means to reach the final goal and did not discredit any of our core Hindu principles. Arya Samaj stuck to the Vedas.

One can't say the same about Brahmo Samaj. It was an attempt to enforce the monotheist line of thinking. Their WikiPedia page says "adoration of "the (nameless) unsearchable Eternal, Immutable Being who is the Author and Preserver of the Universe."[7]" which is basically the Christian concept of "the holy soul" and has its theological roots in Genesis. This is the early states of westerners engaging in the services of 'Indian intellectuals for hire' to create a shift in the opinion of the masses. This is Abrahamic deep cunning, and of course, India has no shortage of intellectual Jaichands for hire.

Our concept of god is not a 'magic spaghetti monster' but monism (everything is a unified consciousness).

For all the 'reformism' that the followers of Brahmo Samaj claim, if you tell them that you are an atheist, they will still get angry like any Abrahamic would. If they are so modern and reformist then they should be open to the idea of disbelievers or the idea of multiple gods, or the idea of monism right? but just like the 'idea of India', they have inherited an 'idea of god' from their paymasters which they vehemently propagate with extreme intolerance to other ideas. That is the root of where this fountain of Indian 'intellectualism' stems from (I am better than you, my ideas are better than your ideas, only I have the freedom of opinion, only my idea of India is true, everyone else is fascist).

Last edited:

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
If its true then iam ashamed of those people
and iwas not propogating Casteism there i was just replying to @OneGrimPilgrim about that he was a Brahmin and neither i mocked any Sc ,St, or any Obc in my posts
i actually like Arya Samj not despise them
Pardon me Brother for that one,as i misinterpreted the line.

raja696

I think there is deep vicious vindication of bhramins for a reason. Because they are flag bearers of vedas and sanatana knowledge to future generations. If not for them, dharama mantras in oral form would have disappeared long time back.

I think starting from british to leftist propaganda has deep impact on obc,sc,st that a brahmin is responsible for there suppression.

You can call me shudra or obc.... I am telling you today we should build brahmins self respect against these attacks deeply subconsciously embedded in general public today (not because they suffered in brahmins hand but somebody said so, no body knows who is that).

A brahmin is basic pillar to our temple system and any person can become vedic brahmin.

PROBABLY ITS TIME TO BUILD UP VICTIMISATION LITERATURE WITH FACTS HOW POOR BRAHMINS SUFFERING and open eyes of lower varnas to recognise there importance.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
I think there is deep vicious vindication of bhramins for a reason. Because they are flag bearers of vedas and sanatana knowledge to future generations. If not for them, dharama mantras in oral form would have disappeared long time back.

I think starting from british to leftist propaganda has deep impact on obc,sc,st that a brahmin is responsible for there suppression.

You can call me shudra or obc.... I am telling you today we should build brahmins self respect against these attacks deeply subconsciously embedded in general public today (not because they suffered in brahmins hand but somebody said so, no body knows who is that).

A brahmin is basic pillar to our temple system and any person can become vedic brahmin.

PROBABLY ITS TIME TO BUILD UP VICTIMISATION LITERATURE WITH FACTS HOW POOR BRAHMINS SUFFERING and open eyes of lower varnas to recognise there importance.
You are right the caste system should be reclansed and shown in a new light
Hindus should be proud of their caste and not ashamed of it
The bhramins along with all the other caste should be rescued

raja696

I think the word 'caste' also doesn't belong to Hindus.

It would be proud feeling asking my colleague which varna he belongs to (ie what is his profession).

I strongly believe endogamy is the reason varnas are transformed rigid called castes today. Lol so called malas or untouchables or dalits even they have high ,low castes with in them, ie for marriage alliance they require to be higher caste in dalits(not joking) (what a hypocrisy to such they blame brahmins).

Only way to break this caste system and make it back to varna system is to encourage inter caste marriages .

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
when/if a sick accuses you of being 'brahminical', wrap it up in a green cover & throw it back at him, accusing that he is an 'ashrafi' (not to be confused with 'asharfi', which was the peaceful coin).

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles