Please Close DFI

Status
Not open for further replies.

addiction

Guys, IMO, this forum is so boring and needs to be closed down.....one Mr singh who is also a Mod i guess is responding to almost every post...there is no outside opinion...there is no response to ur post...u see only couple of people responding and there is only local coverage...I suggest, including the owner of this forum , mods and members...pls register on PDF..u will really learn what is real life....DFI looks like ZP school!...

I remember, IDF was much better..but this DFI...its zero..pls pls do visit PDF and get exposure to real life..

And pls, dont try to call me an agent for PDF...my PDF id is Jd_in and I am banned :)

addiction

can you please ---- off if you are so dissatisfied
and u really want not to come out of ur comfort zone like govmt employees...what do u know about defence forum? and what do u discuss in DFI? ?? defence is not abt discussing something with the like minded people ...go out and talk, u ll learn where do u stand!

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Guys, IMO, this forum is so boring and needs to be closed down.....one Mr singh who is also a Mod i guess is responding to almost every post...there is no outside opinion...there is no response to ur post...u see only couple of people responding and there is only local coverage...I suggest, including the owner of this forum , mods and members...pls register on PDF..u will really learn what is real life....DFI looks like ZP school!...

I remember, IDF was much better..but this DFI...its zero..pls pls do visit PDF and get exposure to real life..

And pls, dont try to call me an agent for PDF...my PDF id is Jd_in and I am banned :)
well we suggest u spend a bit more time here . . . .
my observation also changed over time . . . though i still dont have much to boast off . . .

pls pls do visit PDF and get exposure to real life..
yes ofcourse everyone should jump off the Goldfish bowl every now and then . . .

though yeah i do think like pdf this forum can do with a bit more international representation. . .

Last edited:

addiction

Visit an online forum to get exposure to real life :troll: :rofl:
sirji...none of the forum is available offline...I suggested, u ppl to get outside exposure..Pakistan as a country is waste but I admire PDF..really good forum and u really get good exposure..i regularly get banned but i still love it...so guys, onus is on u to make this forum like the best and attract as many ppl as possible...lets give everyone a level playing field!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
sirji...none of the forum is available offline...I suggested, u ppl to get outside exposure..Pakistan as a country is waste but I admire PDF..really good forum and u really get good exposure..i regularly get banned but i still love it...so guys, onus is on u to make this forum like the best and attract as many ppl as possible...lets give everyone a level playing field!
Banned by Pakistanis but still willing to go back to get some more punishment. Sir, I salute your sense of self-worth and patriotism :hail:

addiction

well we suggest u spend a bit more time here . . . .
my observation also changed over time . . . though i still dont have much to boast off . . .

yes ofcourse everyone should jump off the Goldfish bowl every now and then . . .

though yeah i do think like pdf this forum can do with a bit more international representation. . .
loved to read ur post...

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
When you are unbanned you can go back to "online" real life.

Thread Closed.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Why people like you come here and whine like a little whiny bitch*s when you get banned in that paki forum. Continue with your organ sucking there, don't come here crying if you are not given one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles