Please Change my Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandora

Country flag
Hi! Mods i would like to change My Username To PANDORA by which i better known as in Web World.
Hope for positive reply.
Regards

A.V.

The name pandora is already taken give me some other choice

Illusive

Country flag
hey A.V i wanna change my username to Illusive.

Oracle

AV, please do not change GOD's username. First of all Illusive is not something GOD should be known as, plus GOD has not fulfilled my 3 wishes which he promised.

Oracle

Oracle, change your username to Headache
One more reason why GOD's username should not be changed. He's blaming me while he's out doing ras lila with Rambha's and Maneka's.

Pandora

Country flag
Hi Av,
Its Pandora from def.pk :lol: ,and this name belongs to me only :D

Pandora

Country flag
So Why not change the format to PanDora A.V ???

A.V.

Ok god your username is being changed , warmachine the name pandora in whatever format or case has been taken by other user before so give me a different choice may be with a dash or a .

plugwater

Ok god your username is being changed , warmachine the name pandora in whatever format or case has been taken by other user before so give me a different choice may be with a dash or a .
AV, If original PANDORA hasn't come online for long period or not posted anything so far means you can delete that account and give that username to warmachine.

A.V.

Manc deleting an account is not an option for us i will see what i can do for warmachine with that username

Illusive

Country flag
Thanks AV, I feel like i got 'mukti' from the lines of "grant me 3 wishes" which made me feel more like Gini than GOD :D

SHASH2K2

What about changing name of Oracle to headache? AV I supports gods demand to change his name. :D

Last edited:

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
AV, please do not change GOD's username. First of all Illusive is not something GOD should be known as, plus GOD has not fulfilled my 3 wishes which he promised.
Listen man. Sleeping with Megan Fox is not something GOD can grant you. He'd rather keep that for himself. Try asking for Rakhi Sawant instead and you might stand a better chance.

Oracle

Thanks AV, I feel like i got 'mukti' from the lines of "grant me 3 wishes" which made me feel more like Gini than GOD :D
Where are my easter bunnies? :D

Listen man. Sleeping with Megan Fox is not something GOD can grant you. He'd rather keep that for himself. Try asking for Rakhi Sawant instead and you might stand a better chance.
This is Kalyug Soham, even God has changed his name :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles