PLAN naval base Sanya is center of China's Bikini Culture!

Angel of War

Country flag
@Indx TechStyle Why does this thread even exist . Do something about it . This is unacceptable . This thread is damaging the reputation of this forum . Close it or delete it do something .

Last edited:

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
@Indx TechStyle Why does this thread even exist . Do something about it .
Why delete it? This may be a Defense Forum, but there are sections in here which are reserved for Discussion about topics like Politics/economy/science which is not related to defence so there is no problem with such a thread. Besides, maybe some members Actually do like the material or "Mall" in this thread!

:truestory: :truestory: :truestory: :truestory: :drool:

Angel of War

Country flag
How do you "honey trap" anyone with bikinis?! They are wholesome beachwear!

I think when they honey-trap they would use versions of Chinese traditional wear to entice the sophisticated men of power.

how much plastic surgery have they got ? They look like plastic toys

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Why delete it? This may be a Defense Forum, but there are sections in here which are reserved for Discussion about topics like Politics/economy/science which is not related to defence so there is no problem with such a thread. Besides, maybe some members Actually do like the material or "Mall" in this thread!

:truestory: :truestory: :truestory: :truestory: :drool:
Am one of them kekek

Super Flanker

Country flag
I know how you look without plastic surgery
View attachment 156267
Oh here is another:-

2173.jpg

Zhang Cher is a 27-year-old Chongqing woman and aspiring singer. Zhang sought out surgery to correct her eyelids, the “hump” in her nose, her sunken cheeks and her freckles. She had a nose job, cheek plumping injections and laser freckle removal.

Super Flanker

Country flag
@Angel of War @Love Charger and everyone else. We will end the Discusssion of this thread for now, I don't want the same thing to happen in this thread as what had happened in the AK-203 thread. Peace out!

Super Flanker

Country flag
The mods should be doing their job properly, the very existence of such threads is a huge disappointment
No problem, atleast our forum is far better than PDF in terms of moderations, which is why I love DFI. Far better than Porki forum. I wonder if in PDF, the porks have opened such a pervert thread.

Angel of War

Country flag
No problem, atleast our forum is far better than PDF in terms of moderations, which is why I love DFI. Far better than Porki forum. I wonder if in PDF, the porks have opened such a pervert thread.
Yes they have such a thread , it's about indian bollywood actresses . All coomers and perverts of the other forum gather there

Super Flanker

Country flag
Yes they have such a thread , it's about indian bollywood actresses . All coomers and perverts of the other forum gather there
Really? Than please send me the link of the thread in which they are being perverts. Send the link ASAP. You know when it is about such Topics than I don't like to wait. CIAO!

:truestory:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles