PLAN naval base Sanya is center of China's Bikini Culture!

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Off-topic:
We hear about the increasing number of plastic surgeries in China for cosmetic value. How true are they?
They want to look more plastic like South Korean and Japanese girls.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
He's a thurky Chinese guy pretending to be a girl.

This thread doesn't seem to have a long life anyway. I will get rid of it once concensus is reached.
I feel this is some kind of Honey Trap bullshit. I advise this thread should be removed from the forum since it’s not even related to any kind of defense issue.

Last edited:

Illusive

Country flag
He's a thurky Chinese guy pretending to be a girl.

This thread doesn't seem to have a long life anyway. I will get rid of it once concensus is reached.
Yes please do, the motive is just to invoke the tharakpan of visiting Indian folks to seed the though of China as a happening place with sexy bikini girls come visit us.

SexyChineseLady

What can I say if you don't like bikinis?

Look at the warships and warplanes threads! There is only acrimony and fighting there.

Why not spread some love through girlgroups and bikini threads?

If there were no bikinis in China I wouldn't be able to post them no? If I were living during the age of Mao, I would never been able to post these.

Now that I am posting them, you wish we were back in the Mao period?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
What can I say if you don't like bikinis?

Look at the warships and warplanes threads! There is only acrimony and fighting there.

Why not spread some love through girlgroups and bikini threads?
This is a defence forum, mostly dominanted by boys, is supposed to be about geopolitical fights, weapons and politics etc..

You better spread your love at right place. Here, you are only spoiling my tharki boys who are single and love to wank.
In any case, worst part is that it lies in strategic section. I will take it to members corner.
If there were no bikinis in China I wouldn't be able to post them no? If I were living during the age of Mao, I would never been able to post these.

Now that I am posting them, you wish we were back in the Mao period?
Not here again, it's a military forum. We all are Hitlers, Maos, Churchills and Stalins more interested in weapons which can wipe out millions of people than spreading love. Bloody love? Dancing without clothes for attention is more about lust to lure people.
This isn't the place for it. Better brace yourself.

SexyChineseLady

Ok. Well that seems a fair assessment.

I guess the bikinis do overshadow the warships at Sanya!

Moroboshi

Why does everything China do and publicize reek of inferiority complex towards western civilization?

Wow you have girls in bikinis just like Miami and Cancun. Want a candy? Jeez.

SexyChineseLady

Why does everything China do and publicize reek of inferiority complex towards western civilization?

Wow you have girls in bikinis just like Miami and Cancun. Want a candy? Jeez.
Really? Westerners like to be dark. We don't. We like to keep our skin pale.

White people also like to lie around on the sand and bake themselves, we don't.

They also shave their legs and arms and other things for bikinis. We don't. And don't have to.

Some of us just like wearing bikinis. Has nothing to do with whites. Bikini and beach culture is fairly new in China but will develop more Chinese traditions as it matures :)

BTW, I have NEVER seen a Western bikini girlgroup music video!

Moroboshi

They also shave their legs and arms and other things for bikinis. We don't. And don't have to.

Some of us just like wearing bikinis. Has nothing to do with whites. Bikini and beach culture is fairly new in China but will develop more Chinese traditions as it matures :)

Yeah buddy. Never seen western girls in bikinis dancing in a beach. Unique Chinese culture!!

What a bunch of inferiority complex ridden simps needing to blare online about how westernized they are for having girls in bikinis in beaches just like how the white people do.

Bikini culture will develop in China because China people want to ape western culture.

You would have shaved your legs too if you had hair. Doesn't prove shit jackass.

Moroboshi

Your argument about skin tan only proves my point. Beach wear is to get tanned sitting in the sun.

The fact that you want to advertise how you have girls in bikinis but say you don't want the tan only proves that the bikinis are for showing off that you are like white people too!!!. Fucking lol.

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

Your argument about skin tan only proves my point. Beach wear is to get tanned sitting in the sun.

The fact that you want to advertise how you have girls in bikinis but say you don't want the tan only proves that the bikinis are for showing off that you are like white people too!!!. Fucking lol.
That's silly. If we wanted to be like white people then we'd sit in the sun and get the tan.

We don't :)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles