Placing Moderators on Ignore List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sir, I question the awareness of forum admin to the damage the moderator in question continues to do the credibility of DFI. As has been pointed out, he is consistently confrontational and uses his privileges to silence those who debate him. He deletes others' post with gratuitous insults and issues infractions more than all other moderators combined. His slavish devotion to Putin should embarrass every Indian. Surely the most cursory examination of his behavior would confirm that. But that examination is not done, so the "democratic means" are in fact absent. In that regard, no one expects "democracy" here, but certainly some reasonableness can exist.

The facts is, the powers-that-be are stuck with this guy because it would set a bad precedent to remove him. I would suggest only that more thought be given when a new moderator is appointed.

On the general subject of the credibilty of DFI, I have noticed that anything goes, and so many threads deal with the angst of 20-yr-olds instead of military subjects. I doubt that DFI will ever appeal to a demographic consisting largely of mature men with military experience or even interested in military service. I believe the critical mass of fanboys will prevail permanently.
As a senior citizens and as one who has handled many a 20 year old, I am sure you have the resilience to weather all types of angst that little boys may harbour.

Look I am a Moderator, and even so, there has been a whole lot of muck thrown at me, including personal ones. I could have easily used my Mod powers in pique. Well, if I did that, then I would be as juvenile and immature as the bloke who got personal and foul mouthed.

One has be of sterner stuff, more so those who have faced real battles on the front-line or MOUT.

On the issue 'slavish devotion to Putin', that maybe your angst against Russia being an American, but in India, it is not felt so. Putin and Russia is kosher. Even Mao is adored by some.

As I have told you earlier also, we are a very open forum, wherein all types of views are allowed. Watch the posts of some of the Chinese, who badmouth India. And they still survive and merrily get about their business! Pakistanis, survive and battle on! Neo, is one of the frontrunners, in this class.

Tolerance and courage to face up to adversarial comments is the watchword of the Forum.

As a military man, I am sure you would know that knowing the adversary's tactics and mindset is absolute paramount to win battles and then the war. Therefore, adversarial thoughts should be most welcomed so that one knows how the others 'tick'.

If we are to allow posts and threads that parrot only thoughts and type of thinking that coincide with ours, then we might as well talk to ourselves and remain ignorant of what is happening around us.

I assure you that your 'Reports' have caught the attention of the Mod Team. They have been debated most vociferously and fairly. I cannot violate the confidentiality, but I can say what was decided was done most democratically and fairly.

I agree that there are Mods who are active than others. And there is me, who likes to play the course since brain activity through adversarial repartee keeps Alzheimers away. It takes all types to make the world.

But let us look it this way. If all the Mods were off to sleep, this forum will become the Tower of Babel. Therefore, one has to thank those Mods who at least try to keep some semblance of discipline around these parts.

You would be the best person to understand that, having held the top rank of your Army in your class, that those who are disciplinarians can hardly be loved.

My advice to all is Patience and Tolerance.

You win some, you lose some.

Part of life.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pull your tongue out of his asshole dude. this is not a beauty contest.

@pmaitra is an idiot, his moderation is laughable. some police departments in the US have a quota system for tickets that they must hand out every week. by the end of the week in order to catch up, they hand out tickets for fcking nothing. pmaitra is something like that. he needs to constantly remind everyone that he is dutifully executing his honourable tasks.

And regarding complaining about him, the admin @Singh is a bigger idiot. He makes plenty of false promises. I realized after sometime that internet policemen usually have no real authority in the real world and are most often hen pecked clowns.
Have you recently been in the company of Mamata Bannerjee?

You seem to be caterwauling total bunkum.

Let us not call all henpecked just because you seem to be so wherein you are talking at sixes and sevens.

Last edited by a moderator:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Pull your tongue out of his asshole dude. this is not a beauty contest.

@pmaitra is an idiot, his moderation is laughable. some police departments in the US have a quota system for tickets that they must hand out every week. by the end of the week in order to catch up, they hand out tickets for fcking nothing. pmaitra is something like that. he needs to constantly remind everyone that he is dutifully executing his honourable tasks.

And regarding complaining about him, the admin @Singh is a bigger idiot. He makes plenty of false promises. I realized after sometime that internet policemen usually have no real authority in the real world and are most often hen pecked clowns.
Okay ---- off piece of shit.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Have you recently been in the company of Mamata Bannerjee?

You seem to be caterwauling total bunkum.

Let us not call all henpecked just because you seem to be so wherein you are talking at sixes and sevens.
@trackwhack really helped out DFI in our time of need but he thinks just because of that he owns us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles