PLA Special Force in Snow and Ice ACU

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

their weapons and equipment are all specially treated to adopt winter environment and rigid cold.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
with green and blue camo...??
I don't know how you define colors, for me they are grey, black and white. fits in perfectly with environment background color.
maybe you need to replace a better display. I recommend Changcheng LED, Cheap and Durable.

One of the promotional ad, using Yoga theme to please potential Indian customers.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

their weapons and equipment are all specially treated to adopt winter environment and rigid cold.
Are goggles used to protect foreheads, in China?
Also what's ACU... A Commando Unit ???

Last edited:

Neil

Country flag
I don't know how you define colors, for me they are grey, black and white. fits in perfectly with environment color.
LOL....nah man....u can use it....
:facepalm:

anyways was talking about the colour thats most visible in both the pics....
its light green at best..... but yes they kinda go with environment....but would love to see your specs ops in full white camo....

anyways the 2nd pic the guys look like wearing blue camo....kind of like this...

Last edited:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Are goggles used to protect foreheads ?
yep, you said it. goggles are for show, many of them really don't need these suckers since they are native to that kind of environment unlike some tropical tourists.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
yep, you said it. goggles are for show, many of them really don't need these suckers since they are native to that kind of environment unlike some tropical tourists.
:dude: are you serious ?

I'm pretty sure in the second picture they re static and posing for the pic.
And I guess these super powered natives are not affected by strong, cold winds or snow in the eyes, or say that little thingy called snow blindness.
Also can you expand ACU ? What does A stand for; I'm guessing Cu is Commando Unit.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
:dude: are you serious ?

I'm pretty sure in the second picture they re static and posing for the pic.
And I guess these super powered natives are not affected by strong, cold winds or snow in the eyes, or say that little thingy called snow blindness.
Also can you expand ACU ? What does A stand for; I'm guessing Cu is Commando Unit.
Damn right they're posing. No snow displaced by their 'movement'. Only brain dead sheep would fall for these propaganda pictures.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@cinoti : please address the concerns of tropical tourists.
Are these awesome natives immune to snow blindness, cold winds and stuff getting into their eyes when they ski at high speeds? They look like they re on vacation or something ? Maybe the goggles are for keeping the headgear at place ?
Do they use advanced skiing techniques that leave no tracks ?

Also is ACU = = Action Commando Unit ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Damn right they're posing. No snow displaced by their 'movement'. Only brain dead sheep would fall for these propaganda pictures.
I think it's a native chinese skiing method, it can't be understood by tropical tourists.

shiphone

Country flag
this is not a Army unit, but some airborne troops Recon unit from PLA Air Force...their camo always have some Blue color blocks...

but I'm afraid it's not Type 03 ,or any type of Type07 serial camo ---- the so called Chinese ACU(Army Universal Camo of USA Army) neither,....since it is a SF unit, they might get something special.

they are moving, but may be not very fast...since it's slow, I didn't use the goggles either ...it's a downhill path(but not very slope ), and they were using a standard slowing down movement if you know something about ski... it seems that ererything is strange for some Indian Guys , really very funny.

Last edited:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
this is not a Army unit, but some airborne troops Recon unit from PLA Air Force...their camo always have some Blue color blocks...

but I'm afraid it's not Type 03 ,or any type of Type07 serial camo ---- the so called Chinese ACU(Army Universal Camo of USA Army) neither,....since it is a SF unit, they might get something special.

they are moving, but may be not very fast...since it's slow, I didn't use the goggles either ...it's a downhill path(but not very slope ), and they were using a standard slowing down movement if you know something about ski... it seems that ererything is strange for some Indian Guys , really very funny.

Why do you waste your time to educate bunch of trouble makers, let them doubt and deny. Even they are convinced, they still hate China's guts.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
He has been paid to convert the world about China and its derring do like Xihuahhua of WAB.

I don't know how you define colors, for me they are grey, black and white. fits in perfectly with environment background color.
In snow, total white is the best.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
it seems that ererything is strange for some Indian Guys , really very funny.
Some do understand ski-ing.

And also photography.

They must be having blowers behind their bodies that obliterate the tracks, right?

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Some do understand ski-ing.

And also photography.

They must be having blowers behind their bodies that obliterate the tracks, right?
Better not waste time here, hurry up to pay homage to Raul. you are at the door step of a New dynasty, hahahah.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Better not waste time here, hurry up to pay homage to Raul. you are at the door step of a New dynasty, hahahah.
I appreciate your embarrassment in being told the reality and exposing the propaganda that you wished to spread.

It is Rahul and not Raul.

I understand your fixation for Communism and so you are mistaking Rahul for Raul i.e. Raul Castro, who was anointed the Leader of Cuba by his brother Fidel.

Our Rahul will have to face the people and be elected.

And Unlike China, we have elections!

SPIEZ

Country flag
Thanks to DFI, even Chinese know about our politicians. however we know very little about theirs :(

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
I appreciate your embarrassment in being told the reality and exposing the propaganda that you wished to spread.

It is Rahul and not Raul.

I understand your fixation for Communism and so you are mistaking Rahul for Raul i.e. Raul Castro, who was anointed the Leader of Cuba by his brother Fidel.

Our Rahul will have to face the people and be elected.

And Unlike China, we have elections!

I am not embarrassed, I am just reminding you of your democratic nepotism in full blossom. You should take more time in cheering for India than bashing China.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Thanks to DFI, even Chinese know about our politicians. however we know very little about theirs :(
You know politics is the thing of India, your most treasured national trait-- Democracy, you guys boast a lot about it.
meanwhile Chinese are proud of their infrastructure, Hence, we know a lot about your politician, you know a lot of our chuchu trains.
but you don't know any of our politician as we don't know any of your chuchu trains.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles