Pla grunt's equipment news

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
Alright so as said threat for china's average grunt equipment news and general modernization,and analysis of their equipment

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
the qbz 191 uses the same caliber as before but from what i know a new ap round will be used,there's several versions of it,some with mlok and some with piccy rails

191-2-768x462.jpg

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
And from what i know some elite units equal to ghatak uses some sort of us stolen headphones and a ear cut helmet(i currently do not know the specifications, i currently do not have the pic but its around reddit)maybe the "best news provider from china"my favourite state run news network,global times has it

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
so this is what the chinese will use as standard in the future,they got new helmets and some ak 47 resistant vest,idk about the helmets,so the qbz 191 is the prime show here

View attachment 127652
Look at the uniformity...indian army hota to helmet koinaur colour, BPJ koi aur clour, shirt koi aur colour, pant koi aur colour..sab chalta hai attitude.

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
Look at the uniformity...indian army hota to helmet koinaur colour, BPJ koi aur clour, shirt koi aur colour, pant koi aur colour..sab chalta hai attitude.
We'll get that in 2025 when cce is defunct plus this is ccp propaganda stuff,might be different in the frontline,but yeah,pla has better uniformity but considering their conscripts their discipline might be crap in war time than a fully volunteer force

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles