PLA border troops patrolling at an altitude of 6000m

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Re: A team of the PLA border troops patrolling at an altitude of 6000

Can anyone point out what wrong they are doing in this photoshoot.

wrigsted

Country flag
Yea, what is the blue pillow for?
The most cheesy propaganda pictures I have seen for some time, it looks like the stuff West/East came out with during the Cold War. They did not have a pillow, however;-)

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
i think air pillow is for frozen lake in case they are drown in ice cold water, but funny part is the hand chain they made.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
look this is how our soldiers do patrolling in similar area.

Plus PLA cama will show them against white backgrounds from miles.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
look this is how our soldiers do patrolling in similar area.

Plus PLA cama will show them against white backgrounds from miles.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

no water or suppliers, not even rope. Surely they are not as professionals as they want world to believe.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

no water or suppliers, not even rope. Surely they are not as professionals as they want world to believe.
some basics here:
1. the blue "pillow" is an oxygen supply, they are patrolling over 6000m.
2. it is a combat formation, not a camping tour for amateur climbers, ropes will make them victim of any enemy fire, the medic has emergency rope in his backpack.
3. it is a common practice, your border soldiers too, to skip bringing any portable water when they are out, because you are walking on the world third largest "purified" water land. This photo is for show though, because they used to use high pressure heater to boil them, but it looks like they are camping....
4.I will skip the critics on your border patrol, since anything true will spark fire

Last edited:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well, let me point out some evident shortcomings, if it sparks fire, you can delete.
1. I don't see the radio antenna drawn out from any backpack for this five member team, this means your field communication remains a big problem. I don't even think they are equipped with a mobile station. even they do, they will still need to spend time to get the station ready when needed, during this time, he can be shot three times. While PLA team is not only radio ready but beidou ready as well, if they need to keep absolute quite, they can send coded short messages via beidou to anywhere in the world.
2. These soldiers are not very well trained in high altitude field, see PLA soldiers did not wear gloves expect the banner bearer, because it may looked cold outside, but the temperature is not that low and gloves can very well be stuck in the trigger. Indian soldiers has to keep warm by wearing something that may claim their lives. Indian soldier wear non anti-glare sun glasses, this is the fatal mistake, almost a "shoot me " sign for any sniper, it will give out their position by intense reflection. PLA soldier did not wear sun glasses, they were trained to adopt the environment. This being said, the blue oxygen bag is silly too, but it can very well be covered by a camouflage case when needed, anyway, PLA dispatches are on 6000 m yours far below.
3.See how this INSAS rifle give out the flare? and compare it with the silent dark coat of 95, you will find the difference of China's and India's industry level in details.
4.I don't understand the combination of winter camouflage and all the flashy/shinning features either, if they are out for a hidden
assault mission, they should make themselves disappear in the snow, but apparently they are on a patrol, what is that white camou for?

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
3.See how this INSAS rifle give out the flare? and compare it with the silent dark coat of 95, you will find the difference of China's and India's industry level in details.
what makes you think that our rifle reflect it in Dark ?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

Above image was of BSF facility, not Industrial unit, they treat the weapon on which has scratches and paint chip off . This shows that all INSAS underwent phosphating processes.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Indian soldiers has to keep warm by wearing something that may claim their lives. Indian soldier wear non anti-glare sun glasses, this is the fatal mistake, almost a "shoot me " sign for any sniper, it will give out their position by intense reflection.
looks like neither, you, nor your PLA soldiers are aware about snow blindness. What our soldiers are wearing is color glasses so that they will not suffer snow blindness.

Snow blindness is a temporary decrease in vision caused by bright sunlight reflected from snow. Recovery from snow blindness usually takes place within 24 hours. Occasionally, a person has trouble distinguishing between colours after snow blindness, and sees everything coloured red for a long time.

In most cases, snow blindness disappears when a person rests the eyes and remains indoors.

However, in rare cases, prolonged exposure to the reflected light can lead to solar retinopathy, a disorder that may result in some permanent loss of vision. Wearing sunglasses or dark goggles helps prevent snow blindness.

LTE-TDD

Above image was of BSF facility, not Industrial unit, they treat the weapon on which has scratches and paint chip off . This shows that all INSAS underwent phosphating processes.

haha, BBQ gun, india style

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

and the coating gone away so easily even your special patrol teams have to suffer from it.
you just tell it from your own picture.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
looks like neither, you, nor your PLA soldiers are aware about snow blindness. What our soldiers are wearing is color glasses so that they will not suffer snow blindness.
Yeah, that is to say they are not very well trained to adopt enviroment. they have to wear these glasses. and your government put their lives in danger by not
offering them real snow-glasses but regular gaggles. it reflects!
did you see any of your north nomads wear any glasses?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles