Pictures from Pakistan

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I will still put my money on Afghanistan.because they rank 30 tier better than Pakistan.
let see what happens

kseeker

Retired
What else can be expected from born Pakistani Liars ? Country which was formed on lies produces only liars and morons :toilet:

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
LIAR!

That is a Chaffee tank that was never in service with the Indian army but served in the Pakistani army.

The cowardly Pakistani army has been using tanks and aircraft in the northwest since the 1950s. The aircrfat part is mentioned in Air Cmdre Haider's autobiography
i can prove you wrong.but i will rather want you to prove me wrong first.
because i wll post such more pics.and you also know Pashtuns did participated in 65 war.also we captured the Kashmir in 48 aswell.

Now for further debate open new thread witht his picture.and i will prove you wrong there.i dont want to turn this thread into discussion.
this is only for Pics from Pakistan

Decklander

because i wll post such more pics.and you also know Pashtuns did participated in 65 war.also we captured the Kashmir in 48 aswell.

Now for further debate open new thread witht his picture.and i will prove you wrong there.i dont want to turn this thread into discussion.
You did not capture kashmir in 48 hrs. The muslims within the forces of Raja Hari Singh rebelled and joined you. Only the Dogra troops fought you who were badly outnumbered and yet they blew up a bridge which delayed you for over three days. The PA rebuilt that bridge and then you got busy in doing what you have always done, rape and murder and looting of Kashmiri people. With no one to challange you, you people decided to enjoy yourself without realising that Raja Hari Singh had joined India. What we have as Kashmir today is only bcoz of the stupidity of pustoons as they squandered a great chance to capture complete kashmir.

Blackwater

You did not capture kashmir in 48 hrs. The muslims within the forces of Raja Hari Singh rebelled and joined you. Only the Dogra troops fought you who were badly outnumbered and yet they blew up a bridge which delayed you for over three days. The PA rebuilt that bridge and then you got busy in doing what you have always done, rape and murder and looting of Kashmiri people. With no one to challange you, you people decided to enjoy yourself without realising that Raja Hari Singh had joined India. What we have as Kashmir today is only bcoz of the stupidity of pustoons as they squandered a great chance to capture complete kashmir.

@ farhaan

The sardar general successfully liberate half of Kashmir by,kicking a.s.s of pathans, But our chaha nehru went to UN and cease fire was announced.

lucky u @ farhaan ,we had chacha nehru

the sardar general

Lt General Harbaksh Singh

Last edited:

bennedose

In fact the Pashtun tribals were kicked out of the ourskirts of Srinagar in 1948 because they were doing what they are good at - raping. This is recorded history. Nehru stopped the war at the current LOC. Pashtuns have always been part of the Pakistani army so it's no big deal to say that they fought in 1965. They and the Pakistan army were defeated in every war with India.

But the caption you wrote for the photo does not match the photo and I can't read Arabic, your father-tongue. You tell little lies and there will be plenty of discussion on this thread. If you tell a lie and demand that I prove you wrong. I will call you a liar and it is up to you to defend yourself. I can see a lie coming when I see a Paki so your credibility is zero.

Last edited:

Decklander

It is such a shocking tale of the so called brave Pushtoons that even after one month of planning and full support of Pak army plus the Mehtar of Chitral giving his forces plus the muslims of Raja Hari Singh rebelling against him plus the Gilgit Scouts of Hari Singh joining these kabayalies, they were not able to defeat the Dogra forces who had withdrawn to the towns and they remained under siege till IA linked up and broke the siege. The Dogras and Sikhs who were part of the army of Hari Singh were able to hold out against these so called born warriors for over a year in Uri,Poonch, Jhanger, Naushera, Leh, Kargil etc.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well sorry not sure about the mughal but pashtunwali doesnt teach us of raping and looting.yes we are the pioneer when it comes to grabing lands.

the rest of your story is self made

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
In fact the Pashtun tribals were kicked out of the ourskirts of Srinagar in 1948 because they were doing what they are good at - raping. This is recorded history. Nehru stopped the war at the current LOC. Pashtuns have always been part of the Pakistani army so it's no big deal to say that they fought in 1965. They and the Pakistan army were defeated in every war with India.

But the caption you wrote for the photo does not match the photo and I can't read Arabic, your father-tongue. You tell little lies and there will be plenty of discussion on this thread. If you tell a lie and demand that I prove you wrong. I will call you a liar and it is up to you to defend yourself. I can see a lie coming when I see a Paki so your credibility is zero.
As i said earlier open some other thread for this discussion and i wont go further in this topic unless posted with a authentic source.

bennedose

As i said earlier open some other thread for this discussion and i wont go further in this topic unless posted with a authentic source.
"Authentic" by your definition will be different from authentic by mine so no use going down that route. Americans/Saudis can't rescue you here. That picture is of tribals on a Pakistani tank. It is not from any India-Pakistan conflict. Pakis are now crying that Pashtuns used to be on their side - and you are one of the few Pasthuns who are on Pakistan's side - so you are by definition the same as "Good Taliban/Pakistan army/Jamaat ud Dawa"

By all means post photos, but if you lie you will be called out. Your country has a history of lying for so long that you don't even know when you are lying - so don't expect people to look at lies and remain quiet.

Decklander

Well sorry not sure about the mughal but pashtunwali doesnt teach us of raping and looting.yes we are the pioneer when it comes to grabing lands.

the rest of your story is self made
Bro, pls read any story anywhere in the world about the conduct of Kabayalies during the attack on Kashmir. If they did not rape kashmiri women, than who did so? And it was just for this reason that when IA landed in Srinagar, whole of Kashmir supported them in the effort to throw out these invaders.
BTW, do you know raped maximum pustoon women in History?
The listy is long and starts with Ghori, Gazni, Changez Khan, Monguls to Nadir Shah.

In one of your posts you had blamed the Pathans of Kabul for having betrayed you people when signing the Durandline agreement. It appears that Punjabis of Pakistan have made a fool of you yet again as pathans are known to be very simple people who are guided by their heart more than their brain. The Durandline agreement was only for 100 years and was just a border which did not stop the people either side of the line from moving across.

More over what most of you do not know is that at the time of India's independence and partition, the British had terminated each and every agreement which they had with any Indian King or independent kings of this region which included Nepal and Afganistan. The validity of Durandline needed to be ratified b y both-Afganistan and Pakistan. but Pakistan has never agreed to this as it states that Durandline is the international border.
The original 1893 Durand Line Agreement was written in English, with translated copies in Dari or Pashto language. It is believed however that only the English version was actually signed by Amir Abdur Rahman Khan, a language he could not read or understand. There was no national consensus in Afghanistan, and the population were unaware that the area was to be split until 1993 for 100 years along the line.The resulting agreement or treaty led to the creation of a new province called at the time North-West Frontier Province now known as Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, out of areas from Afghanistan, which are currently controlled by Pakistan and includes the FATA and Frontier Regions. It also included the areas of Multan, Mianwali, the Bahawalpur, and Dera Ghazi Khan. These areas were part of the Afghan Empire from 1709 until the 1820s when the Sikh Empire followed by British invaded and took possession. They were annexed with the Punjab Province of Pakistan as late as 1970, after the one unit of Pakistan was dissolved by President Yahya Khan, resulting in a shrunken NWFP (now called Khyber Pakhtunkhwa).

You may not this but Lord Mountbaton had announced "Lapse of Paramountcy" on 4th Jun 1946 under which all agreements which British India had with any state or nation automatically lapsed allowing them to enter into any agreement with anyother nation and even if they wanted any existing agreement to be retained, they were reqd to ratify it with new nation. So it is very clear that Punjabi Pak has made a fool of Afgans by stating that Durandline is an international border. It was for this reason that Balochistan was an independent nation till Pak forcibly annexed it in 1949. You need to read history from books other than those which are written in Pakistan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles