Picture: J15 landed on Liaoning

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
It looks like it is real. When the footage comes out will verify it. PLA produces video for their true successes.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Now it's on youtube

violet: fuel supply
red: danger and safety control
green: landing, taking off, and air plane maintenance
blue: lifting, allocation, oxygen supply and AC supply
white: medical, safety, political and temporary personnel
yellow: command and control
brown: mechanics

Last edited by a moderator:

J20!

Country flag
Now it's on youtube

J15's large wingspan and canards give it excellent low speed handling capability. Notice how relatively slow it comes in for landing as compared to the USN's Superhornets.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
J15's large wingspan and canards give it excellent low speed handling capability. Notice how relatively slow it comes in for landing as compared to the USN's Superhornets.
yes, I have the same impression, it is like an eagle somehow hovering there for a while and touched down.

cir

We all know where 550(002)is。

We have seen 552 and 553 onboard the Liaoning。

I want to know where 551、554、555、556 and 557 have gone。

A total of five J-15s landed in succession according to the PLA Daily。

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
What's the big deal ? When you have a surface big like that ACC you can land any thing on it. Sooner or later they were suppose to do it. I hope they will use these capabilities effectively in a war too.

ice berg

I guess that got to do with all the naysayers starting from:
-Lioning has no engines
-She cant sail
-China cant make arresting hook
-The AC dont have any aircrafts
-They cant land

I guess it feels good to rub it into their faces.

I am sure you will grant them a little satisfaction after all that. :cool2:

A small step, nevertheless a milestone for PLAN and China.

rockdog

Country flag
I guess that got to do with all the naysayers starting from:
-Lioning has no engines
-She cant sail
-China cant make arresting hook
-The AC dont have any aircrafts
-They cant land

I guess it feels good to rub it into their faces.

I am sure you will grant them a little satisfaction after all that. :cool2:

A small step, nevertheless a milestone for PLAN and China.
Do you remember the same thing applied to J20?

- J20 doesn't exist
- J20 is fake
- J20 is just a model
- J20 can't run
- J20 can't fly
- J20 doesn't have engine
- J20 doesn't have weapon bay
- J20 only has one prototype
... ...

:rofl:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
congrats China, it took you so long, but good to see new kid on the block. :thumb:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
It's a big step, be proud of them.
It is a big step, but then why is the J-15 still using Russian engines, the Shi Lang still using Ukrainian boilers, imported arrestor gear and Russian radar? There is a long way to go before China builds their own.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Do you remember the same thing applied to J20?

- J20 doesn't exist
- J20 is fake
- J20 is just a model
- J20 can't run
- J20 can't fly
- J20 doesn't have engine
- J20 doesn't have weapon bay
- J20 only has one prototype
... ...

:rofl:
J-20 looks good :smokin::smokin:

J20!

Country flag
It is a big step, but then why is the J-15 still using Russian engines, the Shi Lang still using Ukrainian boilers, imported arrestor gear and Russian radar? There is a long way to go before China builds their own.
Dude you really should stop trolling. You dont know where Liaoning's engines are from, not even what configuration they are.

Russian radar? I see the phased array radar from a 052C and the horizon search radar from a 054A.

I thought you said the Russians wouldn't sell China arrestor gear, whats changed your tune? Her arrestor gear is Chinese as is almost every subsystem on her.

You trolling aside, everything on Vikramaditya and Viraat is foreign. EVERYTHING. Even Vikrant is Italian designed and almost everything significant on her is foreign. Engines, radar arrays, arrestor gear, comm systems, etc etc.

What's with all the double standards?

PS. if you're going to try and lie, at least attempt to prove it and make crushing your arguments a little challenging, proving you're a liar is just getting too easy now

RedDragon

Anyway, it is still a big achievement, compared with our technology level before we have move forward -- a big step, we don't need to compare with others. I'm very happy. We still need keep on going on this road, of course.

RedDragon

Dude you really should stop trolling. You dont know where Liaoning's engines are from, not even what configuration they are.

Russian radar? I see the phased array radar from a 052C and the horizon search radar from a 054A.

I thought you said the Russians wouldn't sell China arrestor gear, whats changed your tune? Her arrestor gear is Chinese as is almost every subsystem on her.

You trolling aside, everything on Vikramaditya and Viraat is foreign. EVERYTHING. Even Vikrant is Italian designed and almost everything significant on her is foreign. Engines, radar arrays, arrestor gear, comm systems, etc etc.

What's with all the double standards?

PS. if you're going to try and lie, at least attempt to prove it and make crushing your arguments a little challenging, proving you're a liar is just getting too easy now
Don't be so emotional. Let's celebrate the achievement of these hard working people.

Sunder singh

the drill of land and take off by ground staff and techniceans are almost copy of US navy were have they copied from

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles