Photography Thread

FAR SOLDIER

Great pics .
I will put some photos about Morocco , various cities (Marrakech,Casablanca,Tanger, Rabat...) , monuments and traditions ... for Indians friends who don't know my country , to present you our culture and civilization . And Marhaban in Morocco , I invite you to visit Morocco , the Moroccans loves Indian culture (Films, Monuments, History) . We are very hospitable like the Indians .

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Wellington City.

NZ Army tanks doing drills in rain. Was able to capture the best I can, they had lights on were 4-5, in a line, tanking around very fast.

Another tank, picture showing terrain and rain bow in the background.

Warning Board, Can't read, prohibiting people to stop by Road side.

National Army Museum, Waiouru.

cloud_9

Country flag
@hit&run When were these pictures clicked.Me thinks recently :thumb:

Have you traveled on the SH4.

hit&run

Mod
@hit&run When were these pictures clicked.Me thinks recently :thumb:

Have you traveled on the SH4.
Yes, It was this year end of summers, No I haven't drove from SH4,I live in Bay of Plenty. It was from SH5-SH1 452 KM drive.

I was at Queenstown (south Island) for four nights, last week, will post few more good pictures. Drove around Queenstown, couple of places and Milford sound; did 9 hours drive return same day.

hit&run

Mod

Tasman sea encroaching into South Island New Zealand and we going to hit it for brief period of time before returning back; waves becoming more aggressive compare to first picture were the water is stand still.

Last edited:

cloud_9

Country flag
Yes, It was this year end of summers, No I haven't drove from SH4,I live in Bay of Plenty. It was from SH5-SH1 452 KM drive.

I was at Queenstown (south Island) for four nights, last week, will post few more good pictures. Drove around Queenstown, couple of places and Milford sound; did 9 hours drive return same day.
If you ever drive down from Hamilton to Lower North Island use this route.Its an awesome day route with some neat bends and an occasional patrol car :Highly Recommended: :thumb:

Will post some more when I get my home internet back next week.

cloud_9

Country flag
Somewhere near Dargaville

Waitangi

Wellington Gurudwara

Mount Ruapehu

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles