Photography Thread

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I'm a budding photography enthusiast and I make quite a bit effort to understand photography and use such knowledge to take photographs. I'm sure some of you might also be photography enthusiasts. In this thread, I would like to share my knowledge in photography with help of some articles and also some of the pictures I took. I hope you will do the same and share your knowledge and pictures that you took.

Thanks

DD

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
My first contribution

This kind of photography is called Macrophotography, where you try to take life size pictures of smaller objects like eye of a fly, petal of a flower etc.

This photograph was taken using a 50mm fixed focal lens with the help of extension tubes.

ShyAngel

Founding Member
I'm a budding photography enthusiast and I make quite a bit effort to understand photography and use such knowledge to take photographs. I'm sure some of you might also be photography enthusiasts. In this thread, I would like to share my knowledge in photography with help of some articles and also some of the pictures I took. I hope you will do the same and share your knowledge and pictures that you took.

Thanks

DD
LOL to your quote!

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Another macrophotography picture taken by me of a flower.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Here is a picture of 'Blooming Flower' shot with 50mm fixed focal lens.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
A miniature dog captured by Macro photography

Pintu

Great thread going, DD, kudos for you, excellent images , I have also interest in Photography but at present poorly equiped with only a Nokia 6300 Mobile and with help of 2 Mega pixel camera of that Mobile , I have photographed some views of Ganges besides Kolkata , which I like to share with you all, Poor Camera quality regretted.

Regards

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles