PHOTO: Pakistani protesters 'hang' Obama with noose...

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
A supporter of the Human Rights Network group wears a mask of U.S President Barack Obama with a noose around his neck while holding the U.S flag during an anti-American rally in Karachi | View photo - Yahoo! News

A supporter of the Human Rights Network group wears a mask of U.S President Barack Obama with a noose around his neck while holding the U.S flag during an anti-American rally in Karachi February 26, 2012. About 20 supporters gathered to protest and condemn the burning of copies of the Koran at NATO's main base in Afghanistan on February 21, 2012.

Tronic

Depicting hanging Obama simply because they didn't like the way their holy books were deposed.

And these are supposed to be Pakistani Human Rights groups!

Some humans these!

Although I admit the US army should've been smarter in treating those books, but this is the response to an honest mistake, for which there has already been an apology?

It's pathetic really.

More so, when I can still recall how these same people danced around in Pakistani streets and celebrated when 3000 innocent people lost their lives in the 9/11 attacks.

They leave the definition of hypocrisy far behind!

I guess when their Prophet Muhammad said that the hypocrites are the greatest evil; they have become the everyday example of proving his words right!

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
The irony of a human rights organization depicting the lynching of a black man is beyond comprehension.

Not to mention the Al Jolsen makeup.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles