Philippines to stand ground vs bullying of China

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) - The government will continue to "stand its ground" at the Scarborough Shoal as it continues to gather evidence on the "bullying" tactics of China, Malacanang said on Sunday.:pft:

President Benigno Aquino III insisted, however, that there are still "de-escalating" efforts to temper the standoff at the shoal.

"We don't think that at this point in time that they will engage in any military activities"¦ And we are --- purposely our actions have been geared towards de-escalating the situation," Aquino said.

Five Philippine vessels are already stationed there. "We will continue to stand up and hold our ground," the Department of Foreign Affairs said in a separate statement.

This, despite the 10 Chinese vessels posted in the area, including seven fishing boats.

The government will enforce the law up to the extent it can in so far as the Chinese fishing boats are concerned, Aquino added.

"We are documenting everything that is possible to be documented, so that when we make that case in the appropriate body, we have the necessary evidence," Aquino added.

Presidential Spokesperson Edwin Lacierda, meanwhile, said authorities are now gathering information on past incidents involving the bullying of China.

He told radio dzRB that all these can be brought to international tribunals.

On Saturday, a Chinese vessel sped past the two coast guard ships, creating waves that battered the ships.:fu:

The DFA accused China of employing "bullying" tactics, noting "these maneuvers by the Chinese vessel posed a danger to the Philippine vessels.":yawn:

The standoff at the Scarborough Shoal began on April 8.

China has already warned the Philippines against internationalizing the dispute.
PH to stand ground vs bullying of China | ABS-CBN News

nimo_cn

Country flag
Sending their largest warship to arrest and harrass Chinese fishmen in Chinese water, what should we call that? Showing their muscles to Chinese fishmen?

Like I have pointed out before, Phillippines made a very big mistake by initiating the standoff in the first place. This time Philippines has taken it too far, there is no way China is gonna surrender, even if Uncle Sam is involved, Uncle Sam is the only thing Philippines is counting on.

It is just funny that Phillippines is complaining there are too much wave caused by Chinese Marine Surveillance Vessels and Chinese Fishery Administration Vessels. What else do you expect when you are engaged in a marine standoff? Philippines definitely need to behave themselves and stop acting like a spoilded child.

I am glad that Phillippines are finally sending some fishing boats to that water, it is time for Chinese law enforcement vessels to do their duties, driving away foreign ships from Chinese waters and arresting them if necessary. If Philippines dares send their largest warship to confront Chinese civilian ships again, those who are looking forward to a naval conflict between China and Phillippines will have their wishes fulfilled.

By the way, this is no warmongering, I hope this standoff could be solved through diplomatic dialogues, war is no good for China.

fzaq

A CG official speaking on condition of anonymity expressed concern. "They obviously do not know the reef, they almost ran aground on submerged rocks, but not to worry we will rescue them if they sink." laughing at what he call provocative but idiotic attempts to get a reaction from the PCG vessels in the area.:rofl:

Leaving Facebook... | Facebook

fulcrum

Country flag
lol.. reading the above news, it feels like deja-vu. I was wrong, looks like there are indeed a lot of countries who lack a spine like India. Atleast Philippines armed forces are a joke and their enemy is quite a large and powerful country, so it's understandable.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Waiting for the guns to boom. Come on China, let's get going.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Sending their largest warship to arrest and harrass Chinese fishmen in Chinese water, what should we call that? Showing their muscles to Chinese fishmen?

Like I have pointed out before, Phillippines made a very big mistake by initiating the standoff in the first place. This time Philippines has taken it too far, there is no way China is gonna surrender, even if Uncle Sam is involved, Uncle Sam is the only thing Philippines is counting on.

It is just funny that Phillippines is complaining there are too much wave caused by Chinese Marine Surveillance Vessels and Chinese Fishery Administration Vessels. What else do you expect when you are engaged in a marine standoff? Philippines definitely need to behave themselves and stop acting like a spoilded child.

I am glad that Phillippines are finally sending some fishing boats to that water, it is time for Chinese law enforcement vessels to do their duties, driving away foreign ships from Chinese waters and arresting them if necessary. If Philippines dares send their largest warship to confront Chinese civilian ships again, those who are looking forward to a naval conflict between China and Phillippines will have their wishes fulfilled.

By the way, this is no warmongering, I hope this standoff could be solved through diplomatic dialogues, war is no good for China.
What are chinese fishermen doing so far out into sea and into others nations Territory?

You cant do crap against Phillippines, we will all gang bust your navy to the stone age.

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
lol.. reading the above news, it feels like deja-vu. I was wrong, looks like there are indeed a lot of countries who lack a spine like India. Atleast Philippines armed forces are a joke and their enemy is quite a large and powerful country, so it's understandable.
well what was the news ,what the hell did u understand & what the hell did u post???

IS the brain of urs is also CTRL C + CTRL V product or what ??? i doubt :taunt1:

ice berg

Since you are so fond of this CTRL C + CTRL V. Does that make you a such product as well?
What is stopping you from using a different system then?:taunt1:

s002wjh

Country flag
What are chinese fishermen doing so far out into sea and into others nations Territory?

You cant do crap against Phillippines, we will all gang bust your navy to the stone age.
1. its disputed area
2. china, vietnam, malasia, philippine all fishing in that area since long long time ago.
3. you should ask what the heck is philippine think by sending their largest ship to chase off some fisherman.
4. by sending warships, philippine become the aggressor, period.

fzaq

1. its disputed area
2. china, vietnam, malasia, philippine all fishing in that area since long long time ago.
3. you should ask what the heck is philippine think by sending their largest ship to chase off some fisherman.
4. by sending warships, philippine become the aggressor, period.
philippines sent its frigate for patrol mission on its territory. period
philippines being the aggressor you say?

well check this out:
Chinese ship 'bullies' Philippine Coast Guard vessels - DFA - InterAksyon.com

s002wjh

Country flag
philippines sent its frigate for patrol mission on its territory. period
philippines being the aggressor you say?

well check this out:
Chinese ship 'bullies' Philippine Coast Guard vessels - DFA - InterAksyon.com
harassing between philippine, vietnam, china etc using coast guard/survey/fishing ship happen all the time. but no country has send in its warship yet. other than recent event of philippin/china stuff. there is no point to send in warship since philippine is not gonna fire on chinese civlian ships. if philippine want the resource, just explore/drill already, not much china can do. stand off with china not gonna help much. also both china/philippine could come to a conclusion where both country fisherman can fishing in the disputed area, have some similar fishing law etc. this reduce the confrontation considerably.

Last edited:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Chinese are behaving like pakis, the way paki ship almost brushed Indian ship in high seas was sign of pirates in uniform, and Chinese are showing the similar traits. Seems lack of training and discipline among ranks.

trackwhack

lack of spine? how far away is Kinmen island from the mainland again?

fzaq

harassing between philippine, vietnam, china etc using coast guard/survey/fishing ship happen all the time. but no country has send in its warship yet. other than recent event of philippin/china stuff. there is no point to send in warship since philippine is not gonna fire on chinese civlian ships. if philippine want the resource, just explore/drill already, not much china can do. stand off with china not gonna help much. also both china/philippine could come to a conclusion where both country fisherman can fishing in the disputed area, have some similar fishing law etc. this reduce the confrontation considerably.
maybe you means china does the harassing all the time. so what if PH sends its warship it doesnt even engage to other ships unlike china.
they do it on the vietnamese, the south koreans, and the japanese

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

When is your govt going to stop Barking and start acting?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The Chinese logic never cease to amuse me. The Chinese ships are the ones straying in Philippines waters and they are the ones Bullying the Philippines and yet it is some how the fault of Philippines :frusty:- Morons

redragon

Country flag
When is your govt going to stop Barking and start acting?
Why you are so anxious for having a war, war is always a bad thing, China is trying anything it can to avoid it, from what you said seems like you indian like war.

redragon

Country flag
The Chinese logic never cease to amuse me. The Chinese ships are the ones straying in Philippines waters and they are the ones Bullying the Philippines and yet it is some how the fault of Philippines :frusty:- Morons
mind you that is a Chinese water from China stand point, from the world stand point, it's a dispute water. I won't count what you think on that, your govt statement is what I count.

s002wjh

Country flag
maybe you means china does the harassing all the time. so what if PH sends its warship it doesnt even engage to other ships unlike china.
they do it on the vietnamese, the south koreans, and the japanese
last month or so philippine just arrest dozen or more vietnam fisherman. vietnam harrass china, philippine etc all the time. vice versa, philippine harrass china too etc. you send warship to harass fisherman, i don't know what you call this in your country, but in US thats harassing, if those fisherman were US citizen, we would already send in navy ship instead civilian ships.

of course PH won't engage a civilian ship, i don't think philippine are that dumb enough to below some chinese cilivan ship out of the water. if you do that even US can't help philippine. philippine should send in coast guard/civilian/Law enforcement if they want to harass fisherman. and your warship board the chinese fishingship first, how else you can claim there are illegal fishing ship onboard.

fzaq

last month or so philippine just arrest dozen or more vietnam fisherman. vietnam harrass china, philippine etc all the time. vice versa, philippine harrass china too etc. you send warship to harass fisherman, i don't know what you call this in your country, but in US thats harassing, if those fisherman were US citizen, we would already send in navy ship instead civilian ships.

of course PH won't engage a civilian ship, i don't think philippine are that dumb enough to below some chinese cilivan ship out of the water. if you do that even US can't help philippine. philippine should send in coast guard/civilian/Law enforcement if they want to harass fisherman. and your warship board the chinese fishingship first, how else you can claim there are illegal fishing ship onboard.
philippines never do that, you must be fed up with a lot of cctv propaganda news on your cable tv

Global Defence

New threads

Articles