Philippines - DDS Confessions India Controversy

Hanahara

Country flag
Obviously Congressi will not be talking nice about Modi.

there must be a reason people are supporting him.

Duterte’s demeanour is probably result of living a tough life he has had.
Well, for someone like Duterte, he came from a middle class family and studied in some prestigious universities before becoming the mayor of Davao.

It's more like, his support comes from people fooled by propaganda. Never underestimate the stupidity of our population. They do not even know about their own heroes.

And yeah, I agree with the others here. The surge of populist, conservative leaders in world stage is the result of liberalist backlash. The West is destroying itself

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Well, for someone like Duterte, he came from a middle class family and studied in some prestigious universities before becoming the mayor of Davao.

It's more like, his support comes from people fooled by propaganda. Never underestimate the stupidity of our population. They do not even know about their own heroes.

And yeah, I agree with the others here. The surge of populist, conservative leaders in world stage is the result of liberalist backlash. The West is destroying itself
and this is the attitude that got him elected in the first place, the elitist assumption that people are stupid.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yep. Worked in DepEd before.

Had to resign because of internal politics.
That's bad. Did you hear about that poor chap from Agusan who had been arrested by Police for insulting Duterte and his caregover Bong Go in FB? Alarms bells should be ringing.

Hanahara

Country flag
and this is the attitude that got him elected in the first place, the elitist assumption that people are stupid.
Had to agree with you though. But it's the perception of most of these so-called 'elites' on how did it happen, and I'm not bailing myself out from that mistake as well.

Now our country was going to hell because of his policies, and our misconception.

Hanahara

Country flag
That's bad. Did you hear about that poor chap from Agusan who had been arrested by Police for insulting Duterte and his caregover Bong Go in FB? Alarms bells should be ringing.
Yep, I knew about it. And they also arrested a Salesman who called Duterte 'assh*le' and 'crazy'. Now I'm afraid to publish my politically-charged comics because of these events.

Our history was being whitewashed from Marcos' and Duterte's sins because of our education system that almost trying to eliminate the study of our History and Filipino subjects in favor of 'Globalization'.

captscooby81

Country flag
wow that's exactly how scamgressi supporters and commie behave here in india . Calling their parents and family members as bhakts . locking them inside toilets and houses on day of election , abusing them in facebook , unfriending them .They go extra level and try to remove you from jobs or send you to prison if you are in Gulf countries with their help from Jihadi nexus.

Looks like virus is same just that here in india it's from the commie side

DDS are very aggressive. They will hound you in social media, unfriend you in real life, or even cut off family relations if you say anything against crazy Duterte. It simply boggles the mind.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles