Perhaps people should not be making threads on old article

jakojako777

Perhaps people should not be making threads on 5month old article that was just journalist non confirmed rumor....

Perhaps people should not start to make incompetent claims based on old articles imaging that they are the experts and Think Tanks be cause they say so...
Specially claims with no links, and no explanations and no arguments....

I have noticed that people can be sanctioned if they insult other members but making wild claims and not answering questions when those wild claims are challenged by somebody is also luck of respect and indirect insult to one who asks !

I repeat my OFFER to give all my points to that somebody whom I've noticed is so desperate to get them...

I come here for fun and exchange with people .... I just hate that kind of attitude

Makes me think I'm at work with that madness of unfair competition...
Such bad vibration......

Or if you think I'm at wrong place just tell me I'll leave immediately.......

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Perhaps people should not be making threads on 5month old article that was just journalist non confirmed rumor....

Perhaps people should not start to make incompetent claims based on old articles imaging that they are the experts and Think Tanks be cause they say so...
Specially claims with no links, and no explanations and no arguments....

I have noticed that people can be sanctioned if they insult other members but making wild claims and not answering questions when those wild claims are challenged by somebody is also luck of respect and indirect insult to one who asks !

I repeat my OFFER to give all my points to that somebody whom I've noticed is so desperate to get them...

I come here for fun and exchange with people .... I just hate that kind of attitude

Makes me think I'm at work with that madness of unfair competition...
Such bad vibration......

Or if you think I'm at wrong place just tell me I'll leave immediately.......

Thank you in advance for your answer.
Jako,

I'm not sure which post you are talking about. Please report the post with which you have a problem. We will take due note and edit/delete the post or ask the member to provide more substantiative links. But as always things go under the radar when mods are not online for a while and such things skip our eyes. In that case, we request the members to simply report the post by clicking the report button (
) present under the user profile. When a member reports the post, it automatically gets e-mailed to all the mods and staff of DFI. And the post or thread will be duly take care of.

I hope members use report button to flag any issue that members might have with a post/thread/member.

jakojako777

Jako,

I'm not sure which post you are talking about. Please report the post with which you have a problem. We will take due note and edit/delete the post or ask the member to provide more substantiative links. But as always things go under the radar when mods are not online for a while and such things skip our eyes. In that case, we request the members to simply report the post by clicking the report button (
) present under the user profile. When a member reports the post, it automatically gets e-mailed to all the mods and staff of DFI. And the post or thread will be duly take care of.

I hope members use report button to flag any issue that members might have with a post/thread/member.
I just HATE to be snitch man!
I'm not collaborator and you are not SS and what he did is not crime!
But than it is starting to go on my nerves be cause it is degrading quality and bringing bad vibration !

Why you people don't give more points to those who are desperate?
Perhaps they will stop to post rubbish...

Some people don't get it ! It is just game!
I'll give my points like I said before... no problem....so you don't have to change rules..

I can't report ...now I feel absurdity of the situation..this is not fun any more..

Why am I "reporting" it is just game for crying out loud !
I'll avoid him ....I'll....try...
Sorry false alarm folks..........
Or better kick ME out you'll do me favor........:sporty55:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
U're not SS and I'm NOT snitch I refuse to play that role! I will report NOBODYjust indicate problem
Reporting function is there to indicate problems. It is better not to indicate problems with posts/threads openly every time. If you report a post, you remain anonymous to other members and so no bad blood between two members. That is why we insist on using report function button. Please do use that.

A.V.

no problem sometimes old articles creates confusion and sometimes old articles clears doubts as a result its left to member discretion rest if any article or post is found unworthy it would be promptly dealt with by our efficient team
many a time illogical threads were closed before it went to any length

we are always eager to hear suggestions from members so no problems in bringing out your views even if you do not like a feature feel free to correspond we assure we do discuss amongst us management about each and every suggestion good or bad that members make here.

you will find us more efficient in the future regarding your point

jakojako777

no problem sometimes old articles creates confusion and sometimes old articles clears doubts as a result its left to member discretion rest if any article or post is found unworthy it would be promptly dealt with by our efficient team
many a time illogical threads were closed before it went to any length

we are always eager to hear suggestions from members so no problems in bringing out your views even if you do not like a feature feel free to correspond we assure we do discuss amongst us management about each and every suggestion good or bad that members make here.

you will find us more efficient in the future regarding your point

There should be perhaps place where people post ONLY older articles not to
make confusion with new one..... or simpler put exact date somewhere..
Sometime old is presented as new and it is simple if there is NO DATE visible.

SUGGESTION
I think
DATE of article MUST be obligatory visible and in same place always easy to constant.

In my opinion that is minimum to facilitate accuracy and quality in general

I talk about " old articles" but the essence of the problem is rating problem

There will be always points crazy people here you should have better or more sophisticated system of rating people to put those who really deserve
to bring up the quality in general

(Report button is good for desperate situation of direct insults BTW....)

SUGGESTIONS

1 HIDE points (easy to understand how your ratings function)

2 Make your ratings more sophisticated less linear
EXAMPLE(I can go to Jokes thread and Google 1000 jokes and copy paste them and get 100thanks for my posts)
Or I cane have Google alert on some words and copy paste 100 articles of whom
50% can say same thing like others or nothing of value really

4 STIMULATE QUALITY!
(Make perhaps BIG bonus points for quality posts)

5 QUALITY POST category label (visible for the members as your recommendation) (4 me personally more important than "respected member")
ALL rating must be 3 dimensional in DEPTH also= probing QUALITY of posts!
Yo must start separate less good post from those which are much better and reward them adequately!

6 In my modest opinion you have to many things going that have NOTHING to do with military by far And it is not well structured also
(BTW site is well made plenty of useful options)

7 Stimulate QUALITY not QUANTITY with secret not easy leasible methods
to avoid Tsunami of Google+copy paste rubbish articles
Stimulate researched posts and genuine new information

6 And last but not least - Kick me out that will help also:thank_you2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles