People tell me that I have become an Indian: Veena Malik

gokussj9

Country flag
People tell me that I have become an Indian: Veena Malik - Times Of India

Actress Veena Malik has completely taken a desi avatar and got submerged in the colours of her Karmabhoomi. Therefore, you are not surprised when she tells you: "People tell me that I have become an Indian and I tend to agree. I have fallen in love with all things Indian!"

I love Indian festivals
I am totally fascinated with the ethnic flavours of India and especially its festivals. You know, I had got Ganapati home for the first time for a day last Ganesh Chaturthi, and it was an emotional experience, taking the Lord for visarjan. Now I'm looking forward to the amazing festival of Holi. And this time, I have learnt the tricks of the trade to evade the barrage of colours coming from my friends' pichkaris. They better watch out! I'm going to drown them in colour this time!"

Bhang time
Ask her if she has any plans to enjoy the bhang, which is an intrinsic part of the festival of colours, and pat comes the reply: "Yes, I'm going to have bhang this Holi, hopefully! And the countdown has already begun!"
Rather she has become a Hindu. :laugh:

Sunder singh

So she is back to her true ancestral national and religion anyway well come

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I am willing to welcome such Pakis into India, even to settle down - Pakis who understand what they truly are, and who are really liberal in thought and deed. We don't want even a single brain-dead Islamized Paki entering out nation - but liberal and open people like her are always welcome.

If their entire country becomes like her in thoughts and deeds, I am willing to embrace their entire nation and welcome them to India.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Good to know that 1 mahajar has left pakistan

after all she was indian unlike the rest of indigenous people of Pakistan

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Even Mushi and AQ Khan will find our country better then theirs.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Could you please also deport one more "Mahajar" for us - his name is Mushy Mushy :D
but he's not a traiter rajput but rather a true patriotic

he's the only of his kind and i am sure in pakistan like him is not going to be born for the next atleast 5 centuries

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Indigenous people of Pakistan ! What is that ?:rofl:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
but he's not a traiter rajput but rather a true patriotic

he's the only of his kind and i am sure in pakistan like him is not going to be born for the next atleast 5 centuries
Oh but he's still a "Mahajar", you know, :D in the sense that you quoted it.
You like getting rid of Mahajars right? Why the double standard now?

Blackwater

Good to know that 1 mahajar has left pakistan

after all she was indian unlike the rest of indigenous people of Pakistan
Lot of mahajir live in Pakistan. Take Jinnah out of ur history books then and also Iqbal ,

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Don't Insult Us Indians B!**h U are a paki and will always be a paki........
Na na - in my opinion, we should welcome Pakis like her who are truly liberal in word and deed, and who actually are beginning to recognize the shit they are in, and are taking active steps to get out of the shit. Any Paki like her is welcome here - a truly enlightened, liberal and liberated Paki. Let Pakistan remain the preserve of genocidal crazed people killing each other, trying to achieve maximum purity.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles