Pentagon planning to send US military aircraft, Navy ships near China

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
First of all your Wikipedia source was probably written by some paid Chinese internet troll.. Anybody can write and edit any entry in Wikipedia.

I suggest you read the article below. It is very enlightening and it will give you the opportunity to be de-brainwashed. Get your tunnels ready as this might site might be blocked in China

For your enlightenment....
http://www.asiasentinel.com/politics/fact-fiction-south-china-sea/3/
The Chinese did not know where the spratlys were...1933 when the French annexed the spratlys.....

Why the features in the Spratlys had Chinese names...

The truth about The Cairo Declaration is the Japs did not surrender the SCS islands to China read on..

the truth about the spratlys for your enlightenment

The Japs were the first ones to use and control the islands in the Spratlys during WW2. Before that, the CCP had no idea and interest on where and what those islands are except probably for a couple of fisher folks. After WW2, the japs gave up the spratlys but they did not explicitly endorse it to China. Sending a couple of ships to check it out does not mean it's already yours. there was no effective occupation. The CCP drew the 9-dashed line just to be able to encompass those features because they had no idea of what they were. They were too far from China. There it is a no brainer that the 9-dashed line had no basis and until now nobody from China even you trolls here can definitively explain what the hell that 9-dash line was based from. The only thing that the 9-dashed line demontstrated was the beginning of Chinese GREED sweeping across Asia!
I think of this Chinese greed as an awesome opportunity for Indians to unite ASEAN under our wings. It will be history all over again Chinese stewing in their own isolated filth while we shape IndoChina on our own image, only this time even the formerly sino influenced nations like Korea and Vietnam too would be under our influence :biggrin2:.

Chinese can have their gay relationships with Pakis and NoKo.

Oblaks

Something Chinese Trolls here ought to take note

http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/06/01/south-china-sea-america-nationalism-tensions-war/
Is riding on the tiger Xi's foreign policies beneficial for the Chinese people or were these acts being pushed by just a hawkish few on the CCP. And Now that most Chinese people or dancing with the groove of false nationalism (everybody wants to go to war now), how can the CCP disengage without losing face! Xi is pushing China and it's people t a war that he did not want in the first place. Where is the peaceful rise? Do the Chinese need to learn the hard way again? I am imagining that History is about to give us a lesson.. an example of how a nation forged in retribution will crumble.

Last edited:

Ind4Ever

Your ignorance has no borders. :biggrin2:

Chinese claim over those reefs/waters dates far far back to time immemorial, when there was no Communist Party, nor Bharatiya Janata Party, prior to Indian independence.

U an indian don't care about "truth", nor "intl law". Your argument is sheerly to vent your anti-Chinese grievances and frustrations.

Here for your enlightenment ----

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine-dotted_line

Chinese have a consistent hold and claim over there, Qing Dynasty, the 1st Republic, the 2nd Repblic, even before colonies like India or Philippines were independent entities.

An image of three Republic of China flags, including the "Five-coloured flag" (centre), the army flag (left) and Sun Yat-sen's flag, the flag currently in use in Taiwan.
Would you briefly explain from when Tibet Korea Japan Vietnam Malaysia Singapore was part of China ?

When you claim their sea then your claims is also on their country .

More over read proper history then you will know how bidiagonal can claim Burma Malaysia Singapore as it's ancient territories. Your China was a small part if main land which was under every single nation you claim today .

Mark my words Tibetiens , koreans or mongols will die rather call themselves as Chinese. Mainland people of China was known as worst set of people in entire part of that world .

Every one slaved you .And that's rhythm you are very insecure even today .

Ind4Ever

Facials features are very elegant and mature more like south Asian sharp facial features than short and yellow dwarf Chinese people lol . You leather workers :D

Ind4Ever

First of all your Wikipedia source was probably written by some paid Chinese internet troll.. Anybody can write and edit any entry in Wikipedia.

I suggest you read the article below. It is very enlightening and it will give you the opportunity to be de-brainwashed. Get your tunnels ready as this might site might be blocked in China

For your enlightenment....
http://www.asiasentinel.com/politics/fact-fiction-south-china-sea/3/
The Chinese did not know where the spratlys were...1933 when the French annexed the spratlys.....

Why the features in the Spratlys had Chinese names...

The truth about The Cairo Declaration is the Japs did not surrender the SCS islands to China read on..

the truth about the spratlys for your enlightenment

The Japs were the first ones to use and control the islands in the Spratlys during WW2. Before that, the CCP had no idea and interest on where and what those islands are except probably for a couple of fisher folks. After WW2, the japs gave up the spratlys but they did not explicitly endorse it to China. Sending a couple of ships to check it out does not mean it's already yours. there was no effective occupation. The CCP drew the 9-dashed line just to be able to encompass those features because they had no idea of what they were. They were too far from China. There it is a no brainer that the 9-dashed line had no basis and until now nobody from China even you trolls here can definitively explain what the hell that 9-dash line was based from. The only thing that the 9-dashed line demontstrated was the beginning of Chinese GREED sweeping across Asia!
Don't worry brother freedom of sea ways will be maintained by US Pacific fleet , Australia , India and Japan what come may . It's just matter of time India develop SSN and SSK . And for sure will be exported to SCS friends .

amoy

oooooops here comes @Oblaks' favourite -LAW / Treaty - definitely not written by some filipino internet trolls --

The Philippines' territory was determined by a series of international treaties, including the Treaty of Peace between the United States and Spain in 1898, the Treaty between the United States and Spain for Cession of Outlying Islands of the Philippines in 1900 and the Convention between the United States and Great Britain Delimiting the Boundary between the Philippine Archipelago and the State of North Borneo. All these documents state that the border line of the western part of the territory of the Philippines is 118�� East in longitude. China's Nansha Islands and the Huangyan Island of the Zhongsha Islands do not lie within the boundary of territory delimited by any of the above treaties or conventions. Moreover, the 1935 Constitution of the Republic of the Philippines, the Treaty of General Relations between the Republic of the Philippines and the United States of America in 1946, the Mutual Defence Treaty between the the Republic of the Philippines and the United States of America in 1951, the Republic Act No. 3046, an act to define the Baselines of the Territorial Sea of the Philippines in 1961, the Republic Act No. 5446, an act to amend Section One of Republic Act No. 3046 in 1968 reiterated the legal effect of the above three treaties or conventions and reaffirmed the scope of the Philippine territory.
Treaty of Peace Between the United States and Spain
Republic Act 3046 An Act to define the baselines of the territorial sea of the Philippines

Chinese navy landing on Spratlys in 1946 doesn't substantiate Chinese claim? Then what the heck is Philippines' claim based on? Your trolls and rants?

Now India coming to PHL's rescue? Another dose of placebo u're gonna swallow?

Oblaks

oooooops here comes @Oblaks' favourite -LAW / Treaty - definitely not written by some filipino internet trolls --

Treaty of Peace Between the United States and Spain
Republic Act 3046 An Act to define the baselines of the territorial sea of the Philippines

Chinese navy landing on Spratlys in 1946 doesn't substantiate Chinese claim? Then what the heck is Philippines' claim based on? Your trolls and rants?

Now India coming to PHL's rescue? Another dose of placebo u're gonna swallow?
There goes another typical chini troll reply parroting CCP historical claims again.
How do you know I am from Philippines.? Can you see my flag?

Unlike you, I won't give much weight on land features the Chinese or Philippine or Vietnamese claim as they each have their own story. As far as I know, at least for the land features, is that THEY ARE MULTILATERALLY DISPUTED!!! The stupid thing is claiming the high seas which is as far as where the Chinese claim went. Now claiming the high seas is not just a dispute with the Philippines or Vietnam.. it will be a dispute against the rest of the world. Now.. how can you press the abort button without losing your chinky face!

B

Last edited:

Oblaks

UN tribunal? the tribunal has no jurisdiction to decide the case.The issue of territorial sovereignty falls beyond the purview of the UNCLOS Convention. U have no case there.

Hello There Chini guy.. another update.. what other predictions (wet dreams) do you have and I will make sure to update you once they come true

In defeat for Beijing, Hague court to hear South China Sea dispute
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/30/us-philippines-china-arbitration-idUSKCN0SN26320151030

amoy

Thank u, Mr/Madam Malay, allah akbar! For the 1st time did I recognize clearly your flag is not American.

Ships come and go. But Islands are here to stay!

China’s Lighthouses in the Spratlys

The lighthouses, employing cylindrical and cone-cylindrical designs, respectively, are 50-meter-high towers constructed of reinforced concrete that officially began operation on October 9. Each tower has been designed to cast its white light out to a distance of 22 nautical miles on an eight-second cycle and has a 4.5-meter lantern on its uppermost level.

Oblaks

Thank u, Mr/Madam Malay, allah akbar! For the 1st time did I recognize clearly your flag is not American.

Ships come and go. But Islands are here to stay!

The lighthouses, employing cylindrical and cone-cylindrical designs, respectively, are 50-meter-high towers constructed of reinforced concrete that officially began operation on October 9. Each tower has been designed to cast its white light out to a distance of 22 nautical miles on an eight-second cycle and has a 4.5-meter lantern on its uppermost level.
China is not the only country which built lighthouse in the spratlys. Having a lighthouse still does not support your prophecy that the US will not challenge China in the SCS.
That said..you still did not get my nationality

amoy

China is not the only country which built lighthouse in the spratlys. Having a lighthouse still does not support your prophecy that the US will not challenge China in the SCS.
That said..you still did not get my nationality
hey listen I don't care abt yr nationality. that's too tiny to distinguish.

US will always challenge China in SCS like it did before along the continental coastline and two A/C battle groups were sailing through the Taiwan Straits to manoeveur their determination to defend Taiwan. that's part of the never-ending mind game to test each other's bottomline. after a long process of pushes n pulls bit by bit a new equilibrium will come into being.

for case study there was an interpretation of rules governing innocent passage made after 1988 collisions in Black Sea after US tests of Soviet Union's resolution.

to be frank if I were in US shoes I wouldn't let go of the supremacy over West PAC so easily and would blow the whistle too to encourage littoral claimants to KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON.

for the record my prophecy is there shall never be illusions that US will fight their war.

~Tapa talks: Orange is the new black.~

Oblaks

hey listen I don't care abt yr nationality. that's too tiny to distinguish.

for the record my prophecy is there shall never be illusions that US will fight their war.

OK Chini boy, this prophecy of yours have neither been debunked nor realized but the developments lead to the former. I suggest the PLAN to start shooting so we could all immediately see the outcome.

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/131549/obama-we-have-rock-solid-commitment-to-defense-of-ph

Regarding my nationality, it is you who keeps on bringing it up.. Do you have a crush on me?

Last edited:

amoy

OK Chini boy, this prophecy of yours have neither been debunked nor realized but the developments lead to the former. I suggest the PLAN to start shooting so we could all immediately see the outcome.

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/131549/obama-we-have-rock-solid-commitment-to-defense-of-ph

Regarding my nationality, it is you who keeps on bringing it up.. Do you have a crush on me?
hey Narcissus, apart from yr super ego u lack any vision.

the louder Obama talks the less likely a bicker would escalate into a fight. a mature power US would play off-shore balancing as usual by stirring up proxies without getting own hands dirty.

there would be no shooting but reefs are growing day by day with all kinds of facilities to enable Chinese to better safeguard freedom of navigation. only barbarians do the shooting like Philippine coast guard killed Taiwan fishermen last year then PHL had to compensate and bring suspects to justice.

what outcome do u want to see, another round of exchange of rhetorics at the APEC summit? or u'll send a few suicide bombers?

Oblaks

hey Narcissus, apart from yr super ego u lack any vision.

the louder Obama talks the less likely a bicker would escalate into a fight. a mature power US would play off-shore balancing as usual by stirring up proxies without getting own hands dirty.

there would be no shooting but reefs are growing day by day with all kinds of facilities to enable Chinese to better safeguard freedom of navigation. only barbarians do the shooting like Philippine coast guard killed Taiwan fishermen last year then PHL had to compensate and bring suspects to justice.

what outcome do u want to see, another round of exchange of rhetorics at the APEC summit? or u'll send a few suicide bombers?

"....to enable Chinese to better safeguard freedom of navigation..." my ass! your parroting of CCP propaganda never ceases to amuse me. The Philippine Navy is a piece of cake for the PLAN so why don't they move to take the islands the Philippines occupies? The reason is not because China is civilized (not barbarians like the Philippine CG) " It's because PLAN has no balls to do it.

amoy

"....to enable Chinese to better safeguard freedom of navigation..." my ass! your parroting of CCP propaganda never ceases to amuse me. The Philippine Navy is a piece of cake for the PLAN so why don't they move to take the islands the Philippines occupies? The reason is not because China is civilized (not barbarians like the Philippine CG) " It's because PLAN has no balls to do it.
that shows again yr shallowness. CCP secures South China Sea in Chinese interest. hence Chinese support this. instead if one day CCP, KMT or ABC relinquishes the 9_dash claim Chinese would think it cowardice.

yes Malay or Philippine navies are crappy but PLAN shall not be enticed into use of force. their occupation of those shoals doesn't negate the fact they belong to Chinese.

yr laughing at Chinese safeguarding navigation freedom reveals yr ignorance. Chinese have been doing so well for centuries. there's a paradigm shift to Chinese becoming another security guarantor over the W. Pacific. ASEAN countries will get accustomed to the new normal.

get yrself educated of more history ~ https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koxinga

Koxinga defeated the forces of the Dutch East India Company (VOC) on Taiwan in his last campaign in 1661–1662 and restored Chinese rule over Taiwan.

In 1662, Koxinga's forces raided several towns in the Philippines. Koxinga's chief adviser was an Italian friar named Vittorio Riccio, whom he sent to Manila to demand tribute from the colonial government of theSpanish East Indies, threatening to attack the city if his demands were not met.[23]

The Spanish refused to pay the tribute and reinforced the garrisons around Manila, but the planned attack never took place due to Koxinga's sudden death in that year after expelling the Dutch on Taiwan.[24]

Koxinga's threat to invade the islands and expel the Spanish eventually caused the Spanish failure to conquer the Muslim Moro people in Mindanao. The threat of Chinese invasion forced the Spanish to withdraw their forces to Manila, leaving some troops in Joloand by Lake Lanao to engage the Moro in protracted conflict, while Zamboanga inMindanao was immediately evacuated upon Koxinga's threats. The Spanish were also forced to abandon their colony in the Maluku Islands (Moluccas) and withdraw their soldiers their to Manila.

Tonio Andrade judged that Koxinga would most likely have been able to defeat the Spanish[25]

Last edited:

Oblaks

that shows again yr shallowness. CCP secures South China Sea in Chinese interest. hence Chinese support this. instead if one day CCP, KMT or ABC relinquishes the 9_dash claim Chinese would think it cowardice.

yes Malay or Philippine navies are crappy but PLAN shall not be enticed into use of force. their occupation of those shoals doesn't negate the fact they belong to Chinese.

yr laughing at Chinese safeguarding navigation freedom reveals yr ignorance. Chinese have been doing so well for centuries. there's a paradigm shift to Chinese becoming another security guarantor over the W. Pacific. ASEAN countries will get accustomed to the new normal.

get yrself educated of more history ~ https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koxinga

Koxinga defeated the forces of the Dutch East India Company (VOC) on Taiwan in his last campaign in 1661–1662 and restored Chinese rule over Taiwan.
Nice source my Chini bit*ch. (wikepedia.. sigh!) and nice try! Your hero Koxingga was a pirate and litle known in southeast asian and wold history books (except in China ofcourse who made him look like a hero). He was invading territories for his own personal agenda and not as a liberator like what you paint him to be.

Unlike Taiwan during the 1600s, what was then Manila and the las islas Filipinas (Philippine islands) were well secured by the Spanish and local forces wheras Taiwan was made up of puny dutch forces. Your fairy tale is again a propaganda to brainwash you Chinis. Any attemps by this Chini pirates (the most famous was that of Limahong whatever) to invade results to a masssacre of the both of the Chinese attackers and the chinese migrants. During the Spanish times in the Philippines, the Chinese migrants were considered to be belonging to the lowest class. they worked as heavy laborers and slaves and were considered as rats. During the late Spanish period, some Filipinos with Chinese ancestry who became wealthy began changing or modifying their family names so it does not sound so Chinese as it was considered to be a shame to belong to that class. For example the Syquia family (a wealthy clan in the Philippines) originaly had the Chinese family name "Sy". Their ancestors changed it to "Syquia" so as to distinguish them from the lower class of society.

Indulgence to the mods in this forum, Do't mean to promote racism, but those were the facts on the ground during the Philipppine Spanish era.

Last edited:

amoy

thank u @Oblaks for yr vivid narrative of how Chinese immigrants rose from rags to riches. yes the lowest class like rats to begin with. but how abt those high class savages filipinos or malays or a marginalized Indian malaysian like u even today? [emoji1] u've done enough of racism slurs and groaning. now how is the pathetic state of those Abudullahs or Fernandez like u in the exotic south?

Koxinga ~ a pirate? maybe for u it makes no difference to be screwed by Arabs, Dutch, Portuguese, or Brits. so what's the big deal of ah ha another pirate?! yet in this great game Chinese had a big role.

obviously u get no clue that Chinese are just resuming the traditional order over the W. Pacific. rather than useless rants live with the new normal!

Oblaks

thank u @Oblaks for yr vivid narrative of how Chinese immigrants rose from rags to riches. yes the lowest class like rats to begin with. but how abt those high class savages filipinos or malays or a marginalized Indian malaysian like u even today? [emoji1] u've done enough of racism slurs and groaning. now how is the pathetic state of those Abudullahs or Fernandez like u in the exotic south?

Koxinga ~ a pirate? maybe for u it makes no difference to be screwed by Arabs, Dutch, Portuguese, or Brits. so what's the big deal of ah ha another pirate?! yet in this great game Chinese had a big role.

obviously u get no clue that Chinese are just resuming the traditional order over the W. Pacific. rather than useless rants live with the new normal!

You are welcome. A lot of chinis are good at making money, whether it is the righteous or lewd way. I have nothing against Chinese people in general. I was merely pointing out the stature of the Chinese during the early times that they were not as great as you paint them to be. Soo Like you implied China makes pirates heroes. During those times pirates from china raided nearby territories as well as austronesians (Malay ancestors) were also raiding parts of China. Your pirates were not the only pirates then. Therefore southeast Asian heroes were also plenty but unsung. The first time the Spaniards came to Philippines, their forces were defeated by the early Filipinos, they did not need any help from the Chinese pirates. It was also the Filipino rebellion guerillas which inspired Mao to come up with his communist guerillas. China, in case you forgot the rape of Nanjing and the hundred years of shame, were very much screwed by other nations.

I am far from being Indian if that is what u are thinking. Look at my flag again :pound:.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles