Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes, there is one available in the US called Librem 5, running pureOS that I am aware of, but it's quite expensive.
Let Linux come to desktops first before android. I know there's a Kali Linux NetHunter for android. I will try soon.

Cheran

Country flag
In case any Instathot goes uppity on your timeline/space:-

Why I don’t worry about the government tapping my phone – and neither should you

The current debate has nothing to do with principles, just liberal privilege. The liberal elite gets to choose the issue of the day and make us all react.

1626847636827.png

1626847645662.png

1626847692286.png

1626847744669.png

1626847783880.png

Jimih

Country flag

Cheran

Country flag
Ee Ka Hui Gawa?

Ha.

I remember the "glee" with which these Pappuan media cell coolies were "celebrating" something big related to phones/whatsApp. The vibe that these coolies were giving were of happiness, great anticipation & vengeful scorn as in my massa is now having a big stick to beat you with. These people are absolutely not worried at all about "privacy", this is like a festival for them. An opportunity to prove to their followers that they are so important that Modi needs to snoop on them. These coolies are like the addicts waiting for the next joint of pot.

Hindu Nationalist

Country flag
Ha.

I remember the "glee" with which these Pappuan media cell coolies were "celebrating" something big related to phones/whatsApp. The vibe that these coolies were giving were of happiness, great anticipation & vengeful scorn as in my massa is now having a big stick to beat you with. These people are absolutely not worried at all about "privacy", this is like a festival for them. An opportunity to prove to their followers that they are so important that Modi needs to snoop on them. These coolies are like the addicts waiting for the next joint of pot.
And even Amnesty didn't think that Ravishwa was important enough to snoop

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Going by today’s news, those foreign journalists on our news channels are saying about 34 from 50000 list could have been potentially hacked.

doesn’t it mean that those phones were handed over to a tech for verification, which mean that particular technical person(S) had more access to those phones than any spyware would ever have.

What if the technician downloaded all data while verification was going on? How come these Journos are not worried about this aspect?

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Going by today’s news, those foreign journalists on our news channels are saying about 34 from 50000 list could have been potentially hacked.

doesn’t it mean that those phones were handed over to a tech for verification, which mean that particular technical person(S) had more access to those phones than any spyware would ever have.

What if the technician downloaded all data while verification was going on? How come these Journos are not worried about this aspect?
Please spare my ignorance (not an expert on cybersecurity) but why are these journos ( who are absolutely certain that their phones were indeed hacked/snooped upon etc ) not approaching courts/police when they are claiming to have definite pieces of forensic evidence (and that too from neutral third party agencies)?

JohnWick

Country flag
Please spare my ignorance (not an expert on cybersecurity) but why are these journos ( who are absolutely certain that their phones were indeed hacked/snooped upon etc ) not approaching courts/police when they are claiming to have definite pieces of forensic evidence (and that too from neutral third party agencies)?
They are journalist bro, the primary purpose is to generate media buzz.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
They are going as per schedule given by their pay masters, it is now mandatory for India to have one major riot every year and a controversy before or during a parliamentary session.

They are just sticking to the schedule.

Cheran

Country flag
They give two hoots about privacy.

1626958885886.png

Global Defence

New threads

Articles