Peace

ISI

Hello im Sher Khan from Pakistan.......Im here just to see what u guys think of Pakistan and what i have seen here is nothing except Anti Pakistan threads whoch are fake and stupid.
Also todiscuss a country you need people who are from there and can correct you.But here its not the case.You are all indians having fun by satisfying ur ego witout any prrof or anybody to correct you.
I hope i can HELP.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Welcome ISI, You are wrong, We have Pakistani Members, look around, we have the best from the Forum world, but the thing is that, here we discuss more about Indian stuff, and Global, rather than Pakistan, but yes offlate we have Pakistan related topics due to the restart of the Dialogue and all. So dont try to generalise, look around, and if you feel somebody is wrong while talking of Pakistan, correct them in a Sane manner, with clean language and enough backup links et al. God Speed

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
Welcome to DFI Mate. If you feel most of the members here are discussing anti Pakistan topics then please enlighten us about the positive aspects of Pakistan. We will appreciate your contribution. As Ahmedji pointed out majority of the discussion here are based on India and factors effecting our country.

Please enjoy your stay.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
welcome.sher khan ji tussi tay khuda gawah movie wade sher khar hon ji?

ISI

Thank you very much...and ajit no im not from khuda gawah

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. I think ahmed has already told you how we discuss things here and about what.
We are all free to talk about what we feel within the forum rules. You can also express your views. In fact we would love to hear from you as to what's going on in your country first hand. But the fact remains that their is trouble in your country which causes trouble in ours and we have a problem with that.
Enjoy your stay here and hope you can shed some positive light.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Hello im Sher Khan from Pakistan.......Im here just to see what u guys think of Pakistan and what i have seen here is nothing except Anti Pakistan threads whoch are fake and stupid.
Also todiscuss a country you need people who are from there and can correct you.But here its not the case.You are all indians having fun by satisfying ur ego witout any prrof or anybody to correct you.
I hope i can HELP.
Salam Sher Khan Sahab. Welcome to DFI.

Hope you are able to portray an accurate picture of Pak for the benefit of all our members.

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
'''''''''''''''' Sher khan the beast .Welcome to DFIwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

A.V.

welcome to DFI will be awaiting your contribution in painting a positive picture of your country
have nice stay on stay

lodaxstax

I hope i can HELP.
You start with peace and then write all that is highlighted. is this how you hope to begin your 'peace' process here by disparaging the credentials of the forum members and then commenting on our satisfied egos?

Any how welcome to the forum. i' am sure we 'Indians' will have 'fun' with you around.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to the forum. Will be great to get your input here on Pakistan

Pintu

Welcome to Defence Forum of India, and hope you are contributing here , abiding Forum Rules.

Regards

Rage

DFI TEAM
Easy there, cowboy. You ain't been here long enough to be passin' judgment on this forum.

Stick around a while. Play by the rules. Take a key from some a the older pakistani members, and you'll realize this place is rate hittin on all eight.

Till then, slug it out wit you on the threads.

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
Welcome! enjoy your stay here aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles