Peace of mind

I wanted to get an answer for one particular queiry of mine. why do our own kins forget humanity and attack people of same blood ( If blood running in our veins is red in colour). why are the innocent people being subjected to terrorism? What crime have they commited? Why are they being punished for selfish gains?:help:

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Well let me ask you something....Why didnt Lord Krishna stop Mahabharath war form happening when all he needed to tell Karna was Kunti putra? First figure that out and then you can talk about peace here....War and peace must co-exist...like it or not...it is a very complicated thing that you can never explain...u must understand it.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I wanted to get an answer for one particular queiry of mine. why do our own kins forget humanity and attack people of same blood ( If blood running in our veins is red in colour). why are the innocent people being subjected to terrorism? What crime have they commited? Why are they being punished for selfish gains?:help:
In short, people/countries do such things to meet their political, geo-political and strategic aims in order to gain more power at the cost of others. All of the above aims can be achieved economically, militarily, militantly (terrorism) or covertly. In short, world (and its people) at large is selfish and they will do anything to sustain themselves.

And welcome to the forum. Have a nice time on the forum.

Well let me ask you something....Why didnt Lord Krishna stop Mahabharath war form happening when all he needed to tell Karna was Kunti putra? First figure that out and then you can talk about peace here....War and peace must co-exist...like it or not...it is a very complicated thing that you can never explain...u must understand it.
Lord Krishna didn't stop Mahabharatha because , he wanted to wipe off the sign of evil.
Yada Yada hi dharmathsyah glanirbhavathibhasth,
Abhyuthanam dharmasya thada thmanam sujamyahum. :Lord krishna
It means whenever evil overcomes good,he would take different forms to destroy it himself or through us.
my question was, why should another country infilitrate into our boundaries and destroy our property & our peace of mind? when, specialy we extend a hand of friendship towards them, forgetting the horrible past where we've suffered irreparable losses because of our so called bad friends.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Because without the horrors of war people will forget the need for peace.(i take terrorism as a form of assymetric warfare)

There can be no day without night
There can be no happiness without sadness
There can be no god without a devil
There can be no life without death

-Father Ignacio Augustine" excorcist" church de notre dame paris

Exactly the answer i was expecting!
there is no value for happiness if we've not gone through sorrows in life.
war and peace walk with each other hand in hand.

Will their hunger and greed for power ever end? When will the time come when we'd actually get the real taste of freedom which we've been cherishing since 1947?

A.V.

Exactly the answer i was expecting!
there is no value for happiness if we've not gone through sorrows in life.
war and peace walk with each other hand in hand.
thats what exactly is the slogan for DFI <the scroll in red>
if you want peace understand war . welcome to DFI have a nice time

S.A.T.A

War and violence have together forged our civilization.War was one of first principles of social mobilization,the very foundation of modern society.There would be no State, or central authority to defend such state if there was no war and people didn't fear anything anything that needed defending against.

Imagine all the products of our collective civilization,our science, religion,arts & architecture our political ideology,everything founded and nurtured around the fear that it could be taken away from us.

isn't it ironic that the greatest secret behind the success of human species was because we warred against one another,which brought out our best(and more often our worst)

Pintu

Welcome to Defence Forum of India, Archana , please enjoy your stay.

Regards

raghavi

Lord Krishna didn't stop Mahabharatha because , he wanted to wipe off the sign of evil.
It means whenever evil overcomes good,he would take different forms to destroy it himself or through us.
my question was, why should another country infilitrate into our boundaries and destroy our property & our peace of mind? when, specialy we extend a hand of friendship towards them, forgetting the horrible past where we've suffered irreparable losses because of our so called bad friends.
now, there might be two reasons for this kind of act one is for their self power - seeking power this can also be done in two ways one is going straight and direct way another indirect attacking and killing of innocent people . next reason might be craziness - in fact i can say this to be stupidity or illiteracy of people in very poor facilitated areas especially and of whose who are more rather disappointed (in any way) and these kind of people are made to be blindly followed by the first reasoned people for their self benefit. It many be a country entirely or a group . This is the simple main reason for all the border fights or claims and the terrorist attacks on innocent people.

raghavi

Will their hunger and greed for power ever end? When will the time come when we'd actually get the real taste of freedom which we've been cherishing since 1947?
As our ancestors said that when bad increases in a very rapid way , there occurs something a change which no one can ever expect it!!! Waiting and hoping for the good is older days word , coming to my view , i think that rather than expecting some miracle comes and changes this we ourselves should change and bring a change in society . If the bad is more then the good should chase the bad in the same bad way and get a change . It would be tough first but it will succeed.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Seeking power & wealth is one of the reasons. Rigidity in Religions, Illiteracy and Poverty are the other main reasons behind it.

So far as today's Terrorism is concerned it definitely has a Religious nature... I think it's a common human as well as animal behavior to not tolerate "the different one", i.e. difference of looks, of physique, of nature, of beliefs etc. In human beings it comes forward as religion, Religion is a set of beliefs & principles to behave to which one gets adhered. When he faces someone who has different beliefs & behavior patterns, he gets worried, and it's a natural instinct of all animals.

And to prove the superiority of his beliefs & behavior patterns, to hide his own weaknesses and to avoid the superiority of the other one he wages a war against the second person and starts such cruel attacks, what terrorists are doing these days.This is one of the most important causes of War which humanity has seen from the start.

Another reason is Illiteracy !!. which causes an inability to think properly and in just manner. An illiterate person is like a sheep in a herd, can be directed towards any direction.

Third one is Poverty !! for money people can do anything, today most of the terrorist organizations are paying a lucrative amount of money to the trainees/terrorists, remember what Azmal Kasab has said.

Today majority of terrorists belong to Islamic background, and are worried about their future because the World is changing fast but due to the rigidity found in their beliefs they can't compete with the World. So they are fighting (waged Jihad) in the name of Islam to hide their own weaknesses.

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Wasnt Dhuriyodhana the eldest of all so the throne rightfully belonged to him?...If people had known that Karna was elder to dhuriyodhana then the whole war could have been stopped. Could Krishna wipe out evil fully from the world?...no i guess. Lord Krishna wanted to empty the glass before he wanted to refill it. The pandavas ddnt have any of their sons left..everyone perished in the battle. Even good people like Bishma, Drona, Karna, Abhimanyu died in that battle. It dosent mean that if you win you are right. You must first see history to understand it. And dont quote Gita to me. Whatever happens is the best for the world... If you want to tell me that Lord Krishna wanted to rout the world of evil then he has miserably failed. The whole world is a knife and everything takes place on a knife edge...the laws of nature states that if anything is there then there must be a competition for it. An opposition is always there and it fights for what it thinks is better. And if there werent the Great wars we would have had more population or we could have had a pandemic or a natural disaster which will take down the whole population or an Armageddon kind of thing. So wars also have their purpose. And let me tell you the technology that is used is what was used by the military decades ago for themselves. So the defence spending is not useless at all.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles