PC Hardware, Desktops, Laptops and building a Gaming Rig

Kumata

Country flag
Well then go for Logitech or HP. TVS quality has dropped. You can get a wide rang variety of its.
well from what ever i have researched so far.. majority of stuff out there is membrane mis-quandering as mechanical... had a dekho of corsair and logitech both...

so thought why not ask the pro gamers here

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
hay guys, can you suggest a laptop around 45K-50K for an engineering student? Planning gift one to my niece. As there's sale going on in Flipkart/Amazon, I would highly appreaciate if you can suggest it soon.

Thanx.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
hay guys, can you suggest a laptop around 45K-50K for an engineering student? Planning gift one to my niece. As there's sale going on in Flipkart/Amazon, I would highly appreaciate if you can suggest it soon.

Thanx.
Ya'll Nibbiar's Buy offline will get better offers.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Local doesn't come with no cost EMI offer bro.

Kumata

Country flag
looking at GPU prices, i am super poor than haldiram nigga....He owns a company now...do i get anything decent under 15 K max ( stretching by 15K ). Not into gaming though but itch is to open the CPU and see whats going on.. Been a while that i even cleaned the poor fella...

Already have a Dell 1080P / 23 Inch IPS panel , refresh rate of 60 HZ monitor...CPU is Intel I7 6700 / 24 GB RAM / 256 GB SSD for boot and other 2 TB WD for data ...

Poor me :creepy::creepy:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
looking at GPU prices, i am super poor than haldiram nigga....He owns a company now...do i get anything decent under 15 K max ( stretching by 15K ). Not into gaming though but itch is to open the CPU and see whats going on.. Been a while that i even cleaned the poor fella...

Already have a Dell 1080P / 23 Inch IPS panel , refresh rate of 60 HZ monitor...CPU is Intel I7 6700 / 24 GB RAM / 256 GB SSD for boot and other 2 TB WD for data ...

Ya'll Nibbiars Leave Your Coolie Job and start Farming. Kuch do Waqt ka khana to mileage.

AVAST

Country flag

Should be able to get a used rx580 for 9k

shade

Country flag
yup but surely man PC Hardware prices have gone thru the roof off lately...Not sure what happened suddenly though....
1611845128267.png

The Kung-Flu happened.
Also lockdowns.

All these PC parts made in Zhongguo.
Graphics cards, Motherboards, Power supplies, Cabinets, CPU coolers, all of it.

Since then everyone making bank by keeping prices inflated while supply side cost dropped.

Tuco

Country flag
yup but surely man PC Hardware prices have gone thru the roof off lately...Not sure what happened suddenly though....
Scalpers and pentup frustration. New hardware's were introduced in short period of time, I mean many options. competitors narrowing the tech gap and stuff. But they miserably failed to gauge the demand and of-course scalpers. Add gst to all this misery.

Challenger007

Country flag
This is due to a deficit in the production of components in 2020 due to the pandemic. We'll have to wait a bit until the market is sufficiently filled again. Then a slight decrease in prices is possible, although this is not guaranteed.

Shredder

Country flag
Struggling to find an RTX 3070 locally / online at the right price. 3080 is out of the question. Any leads? It's for my workstation > Do a lot of deep learning + video editing. Will combine this with my Ryzen 9 3950X.

PC prices are messed up. Everything has gone through the roof, a Ryzen 5 3500 purchased for 12K 6 months back is retailing at 14-15K now, still seeing the 1XXX and 2XXX series of GeForce majorly.

@Kumata Mining is one of the culprits + shortage of semiconductors due to factories shutting down during covid. Remember the hard-drive price spike incident due to the floods in SE Asia years back? It took almost a year for prices to stabilize.

It's a terrible market for buyers now.

Kumata

Country flag
Struggling to find an RTX 3070 locally / online at the right price. 3080 is out of the question. Any leads? It's for my workstation > Do a lot of deep learning + video editing. Will combine this with my Ryzen 9 3950X.

PC prices are messed up. Everything has gone through the roof, a Ryzen 5 3500 purchased for 12K 6 months back is retailing at 14-15K now, still seeing the 1XXX and 2XXX series of GeForce majorly.

@Kumata Mining is one of the culprits + shortage of semiconductors due to factories shutting down during covid. Remember the hard-drive price spike incident due to the floods in SE Asia years back? It took almost a year for prices to stabilize.

It's a terrible market for buyers now.
Yeah.... I some how screwed up with the pins of my processor Sockets...a New M/B for a 6th Gen processor is up by 4 K in 3 years .. beat that...

finally found a guy who said he can get the socket repaired. 2k for straightening the pins on CPU socket
LOL

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles