PC Hardware, Desktops, Laptops and building a Gaming Rig

Kumata

Country flag
I am hoping you don,t own a iphone as that would mean you are already living on one kidney.. this will retail for more than 1300 USD in US ...Price was the reason it was trending on twitter...

Meanwhile, I am missing my desktop nigga... She is sitting idle for 6 months now almost.. had planned to pump in a Nice additional 16 GB Ram and a Mid range but fuck this chinese virus...

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
I am hoping you don,t own a iphone as that would mean you are already living on one kidney.. this will retail for more than 1300 USD in US ...Price was the reason it was trending on twitter...
I have A 51 and who said I am going to purchase it. No nigga sadly I dont even have a laptop. Again poor me. :truestory:

cannonfodder

Country flag
Hey all Tech gurus , My nephew who is in class 7th wanted a desktop All in one type , Please give me your valuable suggestions . I look at iMac 21inch screen and HP All in one both looks nice but my only worries are will he be able to upgrade in future if he wants to do some changes ?

All any idea to build custom desktop which is good for gaming and also some 3d architecture type stuff

he has interest in 3D modelling so wanted to build his own interstellar type stuff 😁

bencho at 7th class i was busy watch tom and jerry and ducktales happily
Bhai will suggest you to take sometime and build an PC with him. It is easier and also help him in long term.. It may be more expensive than already built system but he will be able to change everything by himself later & will be good educational value.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

cannonfodder

Country flag
Any one looking to buy RTX 3080 may find this useful. Be sure you buy an card with good power delivery component, it is seeing crashes at higher clocks on some AIB models. Jay2cent has nice video too explaining the crashes.

Tuco

Country flag
Any one looking to buy RTX 3080 may find this useful. Be sure you buy an card with good power delivery component, it is seeing crashes at higher clocks on some AIB models. Jay2cent has nice video too explaining the crashes.

I am looking to buy 3080, but me thinks it may take another couple of months before I could get one. No STOCK!

cannonfodder

Country flag
Yeah, Also I think its better to wait for a couple months let the guys test it and get the chinks resolved. Also Ryzen 4th gen.
I am also planning to build PC around this black friday but wont to be ryzen 4. Keeping an eye on Zen 3 prices & will be reusing my GTX 1060 on current e-gpu setup. I will upgrade GPU later depending on usage.

Tuco

Country flag
I am also planning to build PC around this black friday but wont to be ryzen 4. Keeping an eye on Zen 3 prices & will be reusing my GTX 1060 on current e-gpu setup. I will upgrade GPU later depending on usage.
For you the prize of Gen3's may fall making it a good option. For me in India not sure how much difference that would make 😕 , but I will keep an eye on 3rd gens too. Outside US and certain Euro countries the components are marked by at least 10 to 20% due to taxes. Indians are opening up to gaming still not sure why card oems doesn't sell them directly here. But I think with PM's call for developing games in the country things may get better.

A chauhan

Country flag
Windows 10 is using 100% HDD whenever idle pc, whether it's home or office pc, MS hasn't been able to solve it. :frusty::frusty:

2 mahine se dekh raha hun. lagta hai ye log HDDs kha ke hi maanenge. Neither any solution works nor has any update helped.

Tuco

Country flag
Windows 10 is using 100% HDD whenever idle pc, whether it's home or office pc, MS hasn't been able to solve it. :frusty::frusty:

2 mahine se dekh raha hun. lagta hai ye log HDDs kha ke hi maanenge. Neither any solution works nor has any update helped.
What? How much space has the os eaten?

A chauhan

Country flag
What? How much space has the os eaten?
Not space problem bro, but various system processes keep 100% HDD, the only temporary solution which works is starting Task Manager which magically brings down HDD use to normal levels but after sometimes it again rises.

Tuco

Country flag
Not space problem bro, but various system processes keep 100% HDD, the only temporary solution which works is starting Task Manager which magically brings down HDD use to normal levels but after sometimes it again rises.
Huh never heard of this problem had to Google. I genuinely thought it used up complete space like windows xp used to do. I had faced this switched to Ubuntu for couple of years and then bought win10.

A chauhan

Country flag

Rather than correcting their own system they are...

anoop_mig25

Country flag
If you are getting it fixed for low price it's okay to get the laptop repaired but nowadays in 25K you will get a very decent laptop.
Hi luckily my laptop got saved but can u suggest some good AMD based laptops .I am planning to have dual boot laptops with at least 8 gb of ram (upgradable) .Is *gb enough??? can you suggest some.i have serached on net but there arnt enough AMD based laptops in Indian online markets

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Hi luckily my laptop got saved but can u suggest some good AMD based laptops .I am planning to have dual boot laptops with at least 8 gb of ram (upgradable) .Is *gb enough??? can you suggest some.i have serached on net but there arnt enough AMD based laptops in Indian online markets
If you have time then you should wait for new AMD Generation 3 processor to come out and then buy laptops which have that chip.
8GB is enough for most of the stuff

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles