PC Hardware, Desktops, Laptops and building a Gaming Rig

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
i want to replace my laptops battery....i have few questions regarding.....i use hp pavilion 15-au624tx
r the replacement batteries shown on amazon original hp batteries....if no...how good they r...

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 with up to AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS launched in India, price starts at Rs 80,990

The Asus ROG Zephyrus comes with a custom cooling system, and up to an RTX 2060 MaxQ GPU from NVIDIA.

The Zephyrus G14 is 17.9mm thin and is quite light at 1.6kg. It features a Magnesium-Alloy keyboard frame with fingerprint-resistance in a dot matrix design. It brings powerful graphics via the GeForce RTX 2060 Max-Q augmented by ROG’s boost up to 1298 MHz at 65W.

The laptop also comes equipped with features such as a fingerprint sensor for one-touch log-in with Windows Hello. For networking, there's Intel Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0. The 14-inch display features very little in terms of bezels and the laptop offers dual display output and Dolby Atmos support. The battery onboard is a 4-cell 76WHr battery that offers Type-C charging by 65W adapter, and 180W AC adapter.

The Zephyrus G14 is available in two models, with and without AniMe Matrix. For the latter, the price starts at Rs 80,990, while the former is a little more expensive at Rs 98,990.

operatorgrumby

Country flag
Damn ! I didn't knew that there's a Bangladeshi gaming industry exists😲.
Also this game is heavily focusing on realism too. Keep up the good work Tigers🤩

https://youtu.be/at4at4H0RzMbyI

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 with up to AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS launched in India, price starts at Rs 80,990

The Asus ROG Zephyrus comes with a custom cooling system, and up to an RTX 2060 MaxQ GPU from NVIDIA.

The Zephyrus G14 is 17.9mm thin and is quite light at 1.6kg. It features a Magnesium-Alloy keyboard frame with fingerprint-resistance in a dot matrix design. It brings powerful graphics via the GeForce RTX 2060 Max-Q augmented by ROG’s boost up to 1298 MHz at 65W.

The laptop also comes equipped with features such as a fingerprint sensor for one-touch log-in with Windows Hello. For networking, there's Intel Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0. The 14-inch display features very little in terms of bezels and the laptop offers dual display output and Dolby Atmos support. The battery onboard is a 4-cell 76WHr battery that offers Type-C charging by 65W adapter, and 180W AC adapter.

The Zephyrus G14 is available in two models, with and without AniMe Matrix. For the latter, the price starts at Rs 80,990, while the former is a little more expensive at Rs 98,990.

Lol
All aluminium body.
Gonna heat up like an oven.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
My dell laptop suddenly has stopped working.it doesnt power on at all, no led glows.its out of warranty period so dell is also not providing any help .i have given to one of shops but chances are slim.I want to some how /any how save my data.also recently i had upgrade its ram too.Is there any way that i can salvage laptop parts specially ram/hdd.

is it possible that if i swap my hdd into some working laptop then that laptop would be able to start/work and then i can probably save my data ,bookmarks,history ???

Please suggest if there is any other alternatives possible

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
My dell laptop suddenly has stopped working.it doesnt power on at all, no led glows.its out of warranty period so dell is also not providing any help .i have given to one of shops but chances are slim.I want to some how /any how save my data.also recently i had upgrade its ram too.Is there any way that i can salvage laptop parts specially ram/hdd.

is it possible that if i swap my hdd into some working laptop then that laptop would be able to start/work and then i can probably save my data ,bookmarks,history ???

Please suggest if there is any other alternatives possible
Just swap the HDD and connect it to a PC with sata capable if you don't have PC then use this.
You will get all the data which you have saved files image's and all.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Just swap the HDD and connect it to a PC with sata capable if you don't have PC then use this.
You will get all the data which you have saved files image's and all.

thanks for ans ... i just wanted to know if suppose i have working laptop . if swap my HDD with it then would that laptop able start normally i. i mean in technical jargon would it be able to boot it ???

Also what are my option (if suppose my laptop doesn`t starts) as i want salvage laptop parts atleats HDD & ram sticks

should i buy old/refurnished laptop. ??? should be it be same model ??? or any /different model would do ??

can changing mother board of my laptop will help to start ???

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
for ans ... i just wanted to know if suppose i have working laptop . if swap my HDD with it then would that laptop able start normally i. i mean in technical jargon would it be able to boot it ???
Yes in laptops their is nothing different with HDD you can swap HDD with any laptop. If HDD doesn't have any issues or isn't dying you will not have any issues in booting up.
But you will need to reinstall windows because there will be the driver issues and all. But you can try

Anyways why do you need to swap whole HDD just use the external case.

You can use this software to check the life of the hard drive.

Also what are my option (if suppose my laptop doesn`t starts) as i want salvage laptop parts atleats HDD & ram sticks

should i buy old/refurnished laptop. ??? should be it be same model ??? or any /different model would do ??
Most of the modern laptops use DDR4 Ram stick it's the standard so if your old laptop have DDR4 ram you can just take them out and use them in the new laptop make sure the new one which you are buying have extra ram slots (most of the laptops have this)
HDD 2.5 is also universal thing so you don't need similar laptop to use it.
Btw i would recommend going with SSD based laptop and use external hard drive.
can changing mother board of my laptop will help to start ??
Depends what is the fault and what is the cost of the update is it even beneficial to spend money on old one
Whats the model of your laptop?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles