PC Hardware, Desktops, Laptops and building a Gaming Rig

Tuco

Country flag
So.... Which one of you rich kids got hold of some next gen GPUs like 3080/6800xt ? Tagging @tarunraju :troll:
First me is know rich kid. But me is on prowl but mostly they are out of stock and wherever they are available they are being sold on jacked up prices atleast by 30%. I was desperate for a card so pre-ordered 6800xt like almost three weeks back, my vendor says that the entire consignment of AMD stuff has been held by customs and is with them. This seems to be true as all vendors are reporting the same. There is no unity in gamer community like farmers otherwise we would have started Delhi chalo agitation by now. I want 3080 😭.

Tuco

Country flag
We have like 50 of these at my office. And no, I don't work for an importer/retailer/distributor/scalper.

View attachment 69744
Where is ur office give me the address I will sit in front of it and do a dharna. You hoarding capitalistic zionistic anti farmer anti secular anti whatever person. Strike strike.

Seriously I am so desperate for a card, I have been reaching out to all my friends abroad and it's not a good situation.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Where is ur office give me the address I will sit in front of it and do a dharna. You hoarding capitalistic zionistic anti farmer anti secular anti whatever person. Strike strike.

Seriously I am so desperate for a card, I have been reaching out to all my friends abroad and it's not a good situation.
What graphics card do you currently have?

Tuco

Country flag
What graphics card do you currently have?
LOL 1050ti 🤣. I was not much into games earlier but covid has made me into a game junkie. I bought like 15 games last week, steam thanks giving sale. Now I want to build proper 4 k system. I now just need a card, build is ready and waiting for a card.

All started with witcher 3.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
LOL 1050ti 🤣. I was not much into games earlier but covid has made me into a game junkie. I bought like 15 games last week, steam thanks giving sale. Now I want to build proper 4 k system. I now just need a card, build is ready and waiting for a card.
If you're willing to import a card from your friends (and pay like 10,000 Rupees in various fees); you'd rather just take an IndiGo to Mumbai, goto Lamington Road, and PrimeABGB's main store (call before going). You'll find your 6800 XT there.

If only I'd known your situation 2 years ago, I'd have given you most of your hardware for free. Wife moved in, and 4/5th of my hardware moved out (gave away to friends for free).

Tuco

Country flag
If you're willing to import a card from your friends (and pay like 10,000 Rupees in various fees); you'd rather just take an IndiGo to Mumbai, goto Lamington Road, and PrimeABGB's main store (call before going). You'll find your 6800 XT there.

If only I'd known your situation 2 years ago, I'd have given you most of your hardware for free. Wife moved in, and 4/5th of my hardware moved out (gave away to friends for free).
I know that, I placed a order on the release day with them. But for some strange reason they are not shipping and have balmed customs. I think they are trying to do a scalper trick.

Tuco

Country flag

ha ha, my wife is already nagging. I have 24 inch monitor right now also have bought LGgl850 and plus bedroom has a tv. Wife want my entire setup out of the room:frown:.

If you have any contact with them or RPtceh and can do sifarish.......

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

All started with witcher 3.
I played AC Odyssey and completed it, then I got bored with games, now I am not playing any game :rage:.

Game playing is looking like a time waste to me now :scared1:

That's why upgrading PC is looking like a money waste to me, since I can do my office work in MS Office in an ancient PC as well. AMD is failing in providing processors in India in good numbers so prices have hiked. Damn now intel is again making good sales because of being cheaper.

ha ha, my wife is already nagging. I have 24 inch monitor right now also have bought LGgl850 and plus bedroom has a tv. Wife want my entire setup out of the room:frown:.

If you have any contact with them or RPtceh and can do sifarish.......
:sad: hitler wife, so sad.

Tuco

Country flag
We used to joke about Haldilal here, but it is clear now that you are the most below poverty line member on this forum sir :truestory:

Each of those cost what, 40k-90k wew.
I want to what he is doing with those. Designing, editing, mining, research.... What?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
We used to joke about Haldilal here, but it is clear now that you are the most below poverty line member on this forum sir :truestory:

Ya'll Nibbiars And again Sad Poor Me.

shade

Country flag
I want to what he is doing with those. Designing, editing, mining, research.... What?
It has to be AI/ML model training stuff, or tarun raju runs a render farm.

Tuco

Country flag

Most of those are evga, pretty rare in India.

itsAurea

Country flag
I wonder if there will come a time when a game was developed for ultra powerful hardware that running it on RTX 3090 is considered low. Seriously, how far is graphics going to go? Or will there be a game that is so massive in size that it really needs to run literally everything at the same time and just forget about the optimization techniques made by masters of the industry? I am really curious to see what the future holds.

Kumata

Country flag
Folks,

Need recommendation for a good mechanical backlit KBD and a good lasting mouse....KBD wired prefer while mouse wireless ....

Had a dekho of TVS gold but heard they dropped quality and than no backlit... any options ..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles