Paris Terror Attack 13/11

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Good Job French forces. Many raids since attack, ammunition caught, many rats killed, many houses even a Church raided.

This how it should have been done when these fanatics were already on watch list.

Flush them out.

hit&run

Mod
Genghis khan Killed Millions of Millions&rap* their women no one,no one raised after,those descendants proud about him :p MO rule is not different.Take Stalin,Mao,Hitler(pbuh) etc history was same.Only Violence brings Peace.Period. :)
Genghis Khan killed so many that the planet was to become few degrees colder.

hit&run

Mod
Anyway the best quote on Violence

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. Violence is any day preferable to impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent.-Mahatma Gandhi

Wow just wow... but MK Gandhi? Actually I hated MK& his puss* non-violent policies but may be I need some more research on our political God father. o_O
I can criticize M K Gandhi for his error of judgement on few instances but never his bravery. You need to read him before making an opinion; actually about anyone for that matter.

Regards

hit&run

Mod
Like I said before we shouldn't derail our self with conspiracy theories but take what is available at its face value and click a realpolitik score.

I am glad Modi has already played a good knock.

When Modi was in UK just few days back he referred to menace of terrorism couple of times. Many Indian secular crooks got their green undies into twist back home.

He again reiterate the same danger at Wembley which was then to be vindicated in Paris and then at G20 meet.

Modi pushed the paddle hard and came home as a winner. All his detractor who would have sat at Randi tv studios to bash him being Islamophobic ran away with tail between legs.

Now India should use this world consensus, even if they are only pretending, and give a good beating to the same Islamofasict forces that are bullying around in India especially in J&K.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
It might just be a scare tactic for the Russian French bonhomie in Syria?
you mean French airliners can be targeted by CIA if France moves close to Russia on Syria issue? Bloody terrible situation for France

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Maybe it is just coincidence that both happened around same time?
I do not think US would do anything like that with its allies.

There are enough Americans on EU soil for France to reply back in kind. Also, common people already don't like US so much here and any such attempt would further widen up the cracks within Nato.

Country flag

There are enough Americans on EU soil for France to reply back in kind. Also, common people already don't like US so much here and any such attempt would further widen up the cracks within Nato.
I am sure Obama is not thrilled about Hollande meeting Putin. A little/ lot of arm twisting is usually the policy.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34853657

Paris attacks: Two die in hunt for 'mastermind' Abaaoud

A woman has blown herself up and a suspect was shot dead during a police raid on a flat in a Paris suburb, while seven arrests were made.

Police targeted the flat in Saint-Denis in a search for the alleged mastermind of Friday's gun and bomb attacks in Paris, when 129 people were killed.

The fate of Abdelhamid Abaaoud, previously thought to be in Syria, is still unclear.

Prosecutor Francois Molins said intelligence indicated he was in Paris.

All victims of Friday's attacks - which targeted a concert hall, cafes and the Stade de France stadium and were claimed by the so-called Islamic State (IS) group - have now been identified, the government said.

hit&run

Mod
wtf is going on? How the hell they have penetrated deep into france??
Aftermath of terror attack of such severity. It can be well expected from French nationals that they may get panic on even a thud of a pillow. They will come out of it.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

Even if US does, how would others come to know they did it?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
"Lifenews" - pidarasy (motherf*cker- eng. equivalent)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles