Palestinians accuse Israel of destroying prospects for two-state solution

Son of Govinda

Who told you ?

And why the eff you started a thread which is not related to India ?
It's in a non-Indian affairs section...... for Christ sake is it so hard to understand that I want to discuss this among other Indians to gain their insights into this issue....

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Judaism is both ethnicity and religion we rarely accept converts
we have our own language our own customs and food we are a real people
Do you think I do not know this. It was a hypothetical situation to point out the fallacy of his logic.

you are a uneducated propaganda tool of Islamist who want both you and me dead
how pathetic are you !!!
The picture that you draw of me in your mind is incorrect. I am not really uneducated and certainly am not a propaganda tool of Islam lol. If these uneducated Palestinians had such a thing as propaganda tool, they would have been in a much better situation now. They are fools who thought rockets and violence are better tools than brains and for that they are paying the price.

Last edited:

plugwater

It's in a non-Indian affairs section...... for Christ sake is it so hard to understand that I want to discuss this among other Indians to gain their insights into this issue....
And i want to hear from an Israeli since he has much more knowledge about his country's affairs than us.

Son of Govinda

And i want to hear from an Israeli since he has much more knowledge about his country's affairs than us.
That would be fine if he was contributing a persuasive and intelligent argument. But nope he is attacking all arabs and muslims spewing racist nonsense that has no place in an intelligent discussion.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Gents,

Please discuss the issue with decency minus insulting remarks.

This is open forum with a promising contributions from International Members.

We do not restrict anyone from participating in wide range of debates & neither should any member try to do so.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Plugwater. Here's my take on this. Yes he is an Israeli and certainly would have more knowledge than most of us. His presence here is welcome. But that doesn't preclude the possibility that he may be biased. And the absence of Palestinians aggravates the situation.

Galaxy

Country flag
That would be fine if he was contributing a persuasive and intelligent argument. But nope he is attacking all arabs and muslims spewing racist nonsense that has no place in an intelligent discussion.
Palestine has no right to exist on world Map. It's all Jewish land. Hezbollah and many other Islamic terrorist group are doing all terrorism and killing there. Every country has right to protect it's sovereignty and it's people. Israel is doing what she needs to do. India should adopt Israel policy to fight against global terrorism.

If Muslims world have sympathy with Muslims of Palestine. They all can go to 50 odd Muslim countries and live under Mullah and Muslim brotherhood. Who is stopping ?

plugwater

Plugwater. Here's my take on this. Yes he is an Israeli and certainly would have more knowledge than most of us. His presence here is welcome. But that doesn't preclude the possibility that he may be biased. And the absence of Palestinians aggravates the situation.
He may be biased, but telling him not to post in this forum is absurd.

After his very first post in this thread you started to attack him. You are talking as if we dont attack Pakistanis, its understandable with the history they have with them.

pack leader

Professional
Pack. Shalom. My question is why did the UN draw such a line. I feel that the J,M,C religions lived in relative peace before such a line was drawn. Why did the UN move large number of Jews who were natives and citizens of other countries to these lands when such a thing was not necessary.
its a long complicated story but the main issue is this :
the Jewish kingdoms predate Islamic occupation of the holy land by 2000 years
continued Jewish presence in the 4 holy city's is 3000 years old
wile in exile the Jews were persecuted by the church the Russian czar and any and all European and middle eastern kingdoms
culminating in the destruction off 6 million Jews by the Nazi Germans and their helpers
long before that a journalist from Jewish origin named Theodor Herzl appalled the trail of draifus a french colonel wrongly accused for spying for the Germans
the trail convinced him that Jews need a place off there own to be free from prosecution
he created apolitical movement among Jews for the reinstatement off there land known as Zionism ( Zion is one of the 99 names off Jerusalem)

Son of Govinda

Palestine has no right to exist on world Map. It's all Jewish land. Hezbollah and many other Islamic terrorist group are doing all terrorism and killing. Every country has right to protect it's sovereignty and it's people. India should adopt Israel policy to fight against global terrorism.

If Muslims world has sympathy with Muslims of Palestine. They all can go to 50 odd countries and live under Mullah and Muslim brotherhood.
Keep your islamophobia to yourself I don't care.

These aren't just "Muslims" they are human beings with a right to security and autonomy just like any of us would want for our people.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Palestine has no right to exist on world Map. It's all Jewish land. Hezbollah and many other Islamic terrorist group are doing all terrorism and killing there. Every country has right to protect it's sovereignty and it's people. Israel is doing what she needs to do. India should adopt Israel policy to fight against global terrorism.

If Muslims world have sympathy with Muslims of Palestine. They all can go to 50 odd countries and live under Mullah and Muslim brotherhood.
Just for academic sake, if the roles were reversed and if it was israel (Jews) seeking homeland against a Palestinian (Muslim) state, with other history being as it is, what would be your stance?

Son of Govinda

After his very first post in this thread you started to attack him. You are talking as if we dont attack Pakistanis, its understandable with the history they have with them.
Attacking Pakistanis as a nationality is one thing. Insulting all arabs and Muslims is where I put my foot down.

Son of Govinda

if I sincerely thought he was here to contribute to the community I wouldn't mind having him here. He is only here to spread islamophobia and his posts show that.

pack leader

Professional
Do you think I do not know this. It was a hypothetical situation to point out the fallacy of his logic.

The picture that you draw of me in your mind is incorrect. I am not really uneducated and certainly am not a propaganda tool of Islam lol. If these uneducated Palestinians had such a thing as propaganda tool, they would have been in a much better situation now. They are fools who thought rockets and violence are better tools than brains and for that they are paying the price.
a am sorry if i insulted you

on topic:
i have nothing against Islam in principle many Sufi Muslim are nice interesting people
but violent salafi scum that kills in the name off sharia should die like all enemy's off humanity
my main point stands Palestinians are not a real people thus they deserve no state
there wasn't isn't and probably never will be a Palestinian state

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
its a long complicated story but the main issue is this :
the Jewish kingdoms predate Islamic occupation of the holy land by 2000 years
continued Jewish presence in the 4 holy city's is 3000 years old
wile in exile the Jews were persecuted by the church the Russian czar and any and all European and middle eastern kingdoms
culminating in the destruction off 6 million Jews by the Nazi Germans and their helpers
long before that a journalist from Jewish origin named Theodor Herzl appalled the trail of draifus a french colonel wrongly accused for spying for the Germans
the trail convinced him that Jews need a place off there own to be free from prosecution
he created apolitical movement among Jews for the reinstatement off there land known as Zionism ( Zion is one of the 99 names off Jerusalem)
Actually Jewish Kingdoms in the holy lands predate Islam by almost 3000 years. And I know about Theodor. I understand the Jews have been wronged against everywhere except possibly India. But what I say is, two wrongs seldom make it right. It just starts a cycle of hatred.
I mean it's a very difficult situation when millions of people from foreign lands suddenly show up at your city, demanding land and displacing people saying that a thousand years back these lands belonged to us.

Galaxy

Country flag
Just for academic sake, if the roles were reversed and if it was israel (Jews) seeking homeland against a Palestinian (Muslim) state, with other history being as it is, what would be your stance?
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.

Generally, Muslims countries have such problem. Like Kashmir, Chechnya, East Turmenistan, Palestine and so on.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.

Generally, Muslims countries have such problem. Like Kashmir, Chechnya, East Turmenistan, Palestine and so on.
Answer the question mate.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
a am sorry if i insulted you

on topic:
i have nothing against Islam in principle many Sufi Muslim are nice interesting people
but violent salafi scum that kills in the name off sharia should die like all enemy's off humanity
my main point stands Palestinians are not a real people thus they deserve no state
there wasn't isn't and probably never will be a Palestinian state
The thing is we, you and me, can talk and iron out our differences, if any. But the Palestinians seem to think that violence is the only way, which obviously is the wrong way to go. But wiping them out, as some people suggest here is not 'dharmic'.

Here's an ad in Indian TV w/ regards to the Israeli-Palestine conflict.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles