Pakistan's Rape problem forced marriages, child abductions, pedophiles everywhere

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
^^^^^^^^^^ sick fawks
Does these people not have families in UK.?
Ofcourse they have families. They keep their own whores packed in garbage bags when themselves bull around on streets raping Kafir women.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Thank god for Partition!!!
It was not like that at that time. This is what they have gained with their hard work in last 7 decades. So credit must go to Pakistan for their great work in last 7 decades.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
8-year-old girl burnt alive after alleged rape in Chichawatni; family seeks justice
Shafiq Butt | Mian RamzanUpdated April 10, 2018
Facebook Count
Twitter Share

An eight-year-old girl from Chichawatni, who was burnt alive after allegedly being raped, breathed her last at a hospital in Lahore, DawnNewsTV reported on Tuesday.

Residents of the area and the victim's family members took to the streets to protest the gruesome murder. A complete strike was also observed in Chichawatni.

They raised slogans of "Zaalimon! khoon ka hisaab do" ["Oppressors! answer for the blood (of the child)"], as the girl's body was carried for funeral prayers.

Carrying banners appealing for justice, the protesters demanded that the culprits behind the girl's murder be hanged.

The second-grade student, a resident of Chichawatni area of Sahiwal, had gone missing on Sunday evening after she left home to buy some sweets.

When she did not return after a while, her family members and neighbours started looking for her and found her in a street in an unconscious state, with burns all over her body.

She was taken to Tehsil Headquarters (THQ) Hospital, from where she was referred to Jinnah Hospital in Lahore due to her critical condition. According to doctors, she had received 70 to 80 per cent burns. The girl died during treatment late on Monday night.

The body was handed over to the family after a post-mortem examination. The child was laid to rest at a graveyard in Chichawatni after the funeral prayers, which were attended by a large number of people.

Sahiwal District Police Officer Mohammad Atif Ikram told media that police had filed a case and took a suspect into custody. He said that a murder case has been filed whereas rape charges will be added after receiving the forensic report. He vowed to arrest the culprits as soon as possible.

The father of the victim demanded of the government to provide his family justice.

Amidst unrest in the community, civil society representatives and political figures visited the victim's house and assured the affected family of their complete support.

Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has taken a notice of the murder.

Since the beginning of 2018, there has been a marked upsurge in the reporting of sexual abuse cases across Pakistan. The brutal rape and murder of Zainab Ansari in Kasur earlier this year in particular shocked the entire country, with #JusticeforZainab becoming the rallying cry in a nationwide drive to end violence against children.

An anti-terrorism court had sentenced convict Imran Ali to death on four counts in the Zainab murder case, while the Lahore High Court had dismissed his appeal against the trial court's verdict.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1400750/8...ing-raped-in-chichawatni-family-seeks-justice

READ MORE: https://www.dawn.com/news/1372380/the-child-rape-victims-of-quetta

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Entire inbred paki population indulges in heinous incest kept secret from ever being reported to world because of shame and embarrassment. Now since pot of child sexual abuse is over spilling. Patience of victims family members ran out so which is why it's being reported daily. These incidents had been happening all along but never appeared in media before to keep the shining beam of Islam intact. Now they still shout thank you kadam e azam agenda inspite knowing these pedophiles linger among them but kept them brushed under the rugs.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This time it's a mee too festival going on in an inbred wonderland called porkistan

After Meesha Shafi, more women accuse Ali Zafar of harassment

Hours after singer and actor Meesha Shafi alleged Ali Zafar sexually harassed her on multiple occasions, more women took to Twitter with similar allegations.

The women, while lending support to the Reluctant Fundamentalist actor and Coke Studio singer, tweeted saying she was not alone and they had faced similar experiences.

Make-up artist Leena Ghani thanked Shafi for her bravery for speaking up and shared her #MeToo story saying, "Seeing Meesha’s courage it’s impossible for me to not speak now, not only in support of her but also to say she’s not alone.”

“In the many years I have known Ali, he has on several occasions crossed boundaries of what is appropriate behaviour between friends.”

She continued, “His behaviour displays a clear lack of respect for women. Inappropriate contact, groping, sexual comments should not fall in the grey area between humour and indecency. Comments that would make your skin crawl and make you feel objectified are not to be reduced to 'a joke' such behaviours can leave women feeling embarrassed, small and reduced to the level of entertainment at the hands of a woman. In such cases, women like myself run from a situation and hope to God you never cross paths again. And when by some misfortune you do, you hide from him. Hoping that his sleazy eyes and hands don't find you again. His hands don't make their way up and down your waist or hold you too tight while you desperately try to wiggle and run," she wrote.

Leena continued, "Today I speak out because of recent events between Meesha and Ali and today I have to find the courage to say she isn't and has not been alone."

"The memories of the times when Ali thought he could get away by saying vulgar things still disgust me,” she wrote.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.geo.tv/amp/191952

Stay tooned, come to know this me too campaign might spiral out of hand and almost all women in pakistan has a story to tell. Pakis are in a fullswing to malign the image of whoever comes out to say "me too". These inbreds are control freaks and total nutjobs at home and abroad. UK and other western country are example of there cultural export. Pot is now overspilling run porki go get the towel.

Last edited:

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Armeena Khan reveals she was sexually harassed in burka

Adding her contribution to the #MeToo movement in Pakistan, Armeena Khan on Saturday shared an incident on Twitter, recalling how she was sexually harassed in Lahore’s Anarkali Market while wearing a burka.

She tweeted, “I was in #Anarkali in Lahore in a burka (nobody knew who I was). I literally had my backside groped and breasts grabbed. NOT by one guy but by 2. Now, my family saw that and I asked them why? I was told it was a really common thing there. Did I deserve that? #Metoo #Horrified.”

I was in #Anarkali in Lahore in a burka (nobody knew who I was). I literally had my backside groped and breasts grabbed. NOT by one guy but by 2. Now, my family saw that and I asked them why? I was told it was a really common thing there. Did I deserve that? #Metoo #Horrified

— Armeena Khan (@ArmeenaRK) April 21, 2018

Calling sexual harassment a huge issue in the country, she requested her fans to stop restricting the story to her. Armeena faced backlash on social media after sharing her story which made her say, “I didn’t share my story so you can hurl abuse me. Just stop it now!”

Listen, don’t make this about me. Sexual harassment is a HUGE problem and is much bigger than me. People get raped and killed. The sooner you guys accept that it is there, the sooner you can resolve the issues. I didn’t share my story so you can hurl abuse me. Just stop it now!

The Pakistani TV and film star called the campaign an opportunity for women who remained silent when subjected to harassment. “How many regular women here have been wolf whistled/cat called at? Groped and touched inappropriately in crowded markets? Many won’t come forward because of shame. But this as an opportunity to come forward. This is about you now!” she added.

How many regular women here have been wolf whistled/cat called at? Groped and touched inappropriately in crowded markets? Many won’t come forward because of shame. But this as an opportunity to come forward. This is about you now!

She also commented on the victim’s right to seek justice. She said, “Abuse is abuse, the victim has the right to seek justice when they are ready. Please internalise this. Also, clothing and professional has nothing to do it. If dressing made a difference then little girls (who aren’t even developed yet) wouldn’t get raped and killed.”

The Janaan actor explained that she shared her experience from a regular girls’ point of view. She concluded, “Anyway, I’m done. I didn’t share my story for sympathy or judgement. I shared my experience from a regular girls point of view, so others can also speak up. The world is changing, all the misogynists on here – your time is up. #timesup.”

Anyway, I’m done. I didn’t share my story for sympathy or judgement. I shared my experience from a regular girls point of view, so others can also speak up. The world is changing, all the misogynists on here – your time is up. #timesup

The #MeToo movement grabbed paced in Pakistan when on April 19, Meesha Shafi posted a lengthy message on Twitter, accusing Ali Zafar of physically harassing her on multiple occasions. “This happened to me despite the fact I am an empowered, accomplished woman who is known for speaking her mind!” read the statement.

Zafar denied the accusations and has announced that he will pursue legal action against the actress. “I intend to take this through the courts of law, and to address this professionally and seriously rather than to lodge any accusations here,” he wrote on Twitter.
https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2018/04/21/armeena-khan-reveals-she-was-sexually-harassed-in-burka/

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Female cops facing sexual harassment

ISLAMABAD: The Islamabad Police has been rocked by an unprecedented sex scandal that has sent shock waves all over the country. The women officials of the Islamabad Police have made allegations of harassment and sexual exploitation against some of their male colleagues as senior as DSPs and inspectors.

The more worrying aspect is that while they submitted the complaint on March 27, 2018 the issue was seemingly brushed under the carpet for at least three weeks, and no tangible action was taken by the top bosses. Frustrated by the lack of action from the top bosses, the female cops ‘leaked’ the issue to the media and the top judiciary. They addressed the complaint to the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Pakistan, the Chief Justice of the Islamabad High Court, Minister for Interior, the Chief Commissioner of Islamabad and the Inspector-General of Police, Islamabad.

According to the complaints, the female officials would be directed to appear before the ‘competent authority’ (usually ASP or SP) to clarify their position over 'indiscipline or negligence in duties'. Once cornered, the female officials only had the Hobson’s choice , but the competent authority offered to hush up the issue if they agreed to spend some time in a separate room. The complainants pointed out to ‘special rooms’ within the ‘Police Lines,’ meant for this purpose. Most of the time, the male cops succeed in exploiting them.

The top brass of Islamabad Police was stunned after the scandal caught the eye of the media. They hardly had any answers and decided to keep mum. The lone respite the Islamabad Police bosses came up with was that none of the victims came forth to lodge a formal complaint or a ‘First Information Report’ in the case as yet.

Dr Sultan Azam Temuri, Inspector-General of Islamabad Police, had a meeting with other senior officials and investigations were started quietly and The News learnt that it was found out that there was substance in the allegations. The Police managed to dug out at least seven credible cases. But they were confronted with a serious problem as the victims were reluctant to come forth and be part of the investigation process."

“We cannot deny if such an ugly thing has not happened in the ranks of Islamabad Police. There are such elements in every sphere of life and the Islamabad Police, unfortunately, seemed not to be an exception. But to say the least, it is absolutely unacceptable and intolerable,” said Sultan Azam Temuri while talking to this scribe.

“The investigations into the allegations have already started and we are making substantial headway. But these investigation are very challenging. One can launch investigations into other crimes but in this particular case the victims have provided no evidence or proof and are reluctant to be part of the investigations, the situation is difficult for the investigators as they first have to collect the pieces of this puzzle and then put those together to solve it, said Temuri.

“But we are still making our way up,” the Islamabad IGP said. “I promise one thing loud and clear that the strictest possible action, including dismissal from service and a term in jail for the offence, will be taken against the guilty. They would be dealt with as severely as allowed under the law no matter if one is a ‘Foot Constable’ or the ‘IGP’,” Temuri promised.

On the other hand, the female cops seem to be confused and indecisive. The complainants do not seem too eager to press the charges, because in that case they would have to come out in public and face the wrath of the society. It was reliably learnt that the victims, have not yet forwarded the evidence of the exploitation to the chief justice or any other judge of the Supreme Court or those of the Islamabad High Court.

Meanwhile, the women rights activists also have their say in the matter. They believe some extraordinary steps are needed to handle this issue because the victims deserve to be protected and investigations should be done in a manner that their self-respect and honor is not soiled.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/307509-female-cops-facing-sexual-harassment

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Christian girl set alight for turning down Muslim man’s marriage proposal

–Sialkot’s Rizwan Gujjar torched Asma using petrol after she refused to renounce her faith and marry him

LAHORE: A Christian girl was set ablaze by a Muslim man in Sialkot for “refusing to renounce her faith and marry him”, Pakistan Today has learnt.

According to the girl’s father Yaqoob Masih, his 25-year-old daughter Asma used to work as a domestic help at the house of Saeeduz Zaman in Mohalla Pakpura area in Sialkot.

“On April 17, my son Maqsood and I went to Zaman’s house around to meet Asma and to inquire after the health of Zaman’s mother. We were sitting in a room when there was a knock on the front gate. Asma went out to see who had come when after some time we heard her screaming in pain. Zaman, Maqsood and I rushed outside to see what had happened and saw the accused Rizwan Gujjar fleeing from the scene while Asma was engulfed in flames,” Masih claimed in the FIR [First Information Report] registered with Sialkot’s Civil Lines Police.

Masih said that they took Asma to the Sialkot Civil Hospital where she told them that Gujjar had been forcing her for quite some time to marry him but she had turned down his proposal because she did not want to convert to Islam.

Talking to Pakistan Today, Masih said that he had retired from the Tehsil Municipal Authority Sialkot a few years ago and his 10 children were now providing livelihood for the family.

Sub-Inspector Muhammad Riaz of the Civil Lines police said that they had arrested Gujjar and he had confessed to his crime. “We have prepared the chargesheet and sent him to jail,” he added.

Meanwhile, Asma is currently being treated in the burns unit at Lahore’s Mayo Hospital where her condition is stated to be critical.

“Asma has suffered 80 per cent burn injuries on her face and body,” said Masih, demanding exemplary punishment for the accused.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pa...rning-down-muslim-mans-marriage-proposal/amp/

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Paki are coming out of closet big time, can't hide your shame anymore. Women in pakistan are exposing paki men :scared1:

Momina Musteshan breaks silence on sexual harassment by Ali Zafar

Web Desk

After the upheaval that followed Meesha Shafi’s allegations on singer Ali Zafar, several women have since stepped up to share their own experiences of sexual misconduct; and the list now has the name of Pakistan’s beloved Momina Mustehsan in it.

The Coke Studio star, jumping in on the #MeToo bandwagon took to Twitter to share that she too has been a victim of sexual abuse and the issue goes beyond genders and stands for the whole humanity.

"I too have been a subject of harassment, and this issue is bigger than just Ali Zafar. I personally stand to lose much more than I will ever gain, BUT this cause is greater than any one man or woman. It's about humanity and dignity, about equality and honor. I pray that people will stand by women who have been violated and victimized." she stated.

The extensive post, also called upon Ali Zafar along with other offenders to instill in themselves the courage of accepting their slip-ups, subsequently bringing forth another trend of #ImSorry in the face of #MeToo.

"I stand by all the women who have had to deal with inappropriate behavior of any sort. It's time Pakistani women are able to stand up and hold their oppressors accountable, no matter how strong or influential they are. Don’t be scared. They are strong because we are weak - lets change that. Speak up, stand up. Call a spade a spade. And it's definitely time Pakistani men stood up for our women. I hope all the men reading this agree that harassment of any form is NOT OKAY," she further added in the note.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...musteshan-breaks-silence-on-sexual-harassment

Neo

Just noticed this thread.
Really?
Rapistanis lecturing about rape to neighbors?

You have a huge rape problem, one that is catching international attention from UN to IMF. Have some shame!
This has got to be the joke of the century .:hail:

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Really?

You have a huge rape problem, one that is catching international attention from UN to IMF. Have some shame!
You know it's a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black you are the inventors of bacha Bazi and other nonsensical rape stuff and you are lecturing us

Neo

Blaming or taking others down isn't going to save babies and little girls getting raped in India. Irony that the pot and kettle are blaming each other.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Blaming or taking others down isn't going to save babies and little girls getting raped in India. Irony that the pot and kettle are blaming each other.
Your retarded brethren started this rape related flame war. We're just responding. It's not us who started going to social media and calling pakis as rapists.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Really?

Worry about lahore where about 1 lak boys are in sex business to satisfy the lust of punjabi goons. Karachi is a hub of homosexuals. Some time ago, goon pakistani army had abducted 29 baloch girl for their rape camps.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
The difference is that here all perpetrator shall be bought to the justice in Pakistan, Hindu teen aged girls are abducted by old muslum men and they are converted to Islam and made sex slaves for whole life but they are allowed totdo so. There is no justice for others in Pakistan.

AMCA

Country flag
Really?

THE EXPRESS TRIBUNE
'93% of Pakistani women experience sexual violence'

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1348833/93-pakistani-women-experience-sexual-violence/

Bachabazi of next level.
Pakistani Paedophile rings in the UK :shock::shock:
https://theukdatabase.com/uk-child-abusers-named-and-shamed/muslim-paedo-rings-in-the-uk-why-how/

Rochdale child sex abuse ring

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring

Conviction in Rape cases is less than 4% in Pakistan.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1377364

Sidd

Really?

Seriously you guys love propaganda, isn't it?
You guys can only live in your lala land..and can never face hard facts..

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Rapistani Pakistanis of Islamic Republic cover up when their women is raped.

An army that can rape Bangladeshi women in millions will now statefy its cultural lust of raping its own women. Obviously they will start from raping women from minority community as it work for their Conversion industry as well.

According to Hassan Nisar their women are not even save in graves. Their bodies are pulled out and raped by these islamic animals.

8-year-old girl burnt alive after rape in Pakistan

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles