Pakistan's naval buildup is quite concerning.

OnePunchMan

Country flag
No you were making excuses in our own la la land. I already told you mad isn't that good at high altitudes and how p8 detect submarines . I only attach the link for you to know that . P8 have 2 primary method for detection of submerged submarines , one is sonobuoy and the other radar in its underbelly which detects the disturbance in water in the wake of moving submarine but the deeper the submarine the harder to detect. As I said we don't have that radar and sonobuoy are our best bet against submerged submarines.
you were talking bullshit , you did not knew anything about the altitude difference and were talking from your behind , about porkies subs going undetected till indian coast chanting ola hu uber.
once i clarified the difference in approach/doctrine and you did some searching you understood the difference in doctrine i was talking about.

now let me set the record straight Indian P8I are identical to US P8A except few ISE(India specific enhancements , including MAD, Indian Communication Gear)

As for the Podded Radar Indian P8I can carry them as well , if india buys the podded system its a Add on , P8I's are very capable they are being frequently deployed in ladakh if you can take a look at the flight data that speaks to the effectiveness of the system.

One last thing High Altitude Sensors don't work that well in Indian Condition , Arabian Sea is very Muddy and Highly Saline , it reduces the Specificity and Sensitivity of the system hence a MAD type sensor is required.

again it's not just one factor or one system it's a interplay of system and how they are deployed that creates the end result, otherwise a f16 with AMRAAM is way superior to old rusty mig21 but that didnt stop Abhinandan to butt fuck a porkie f16 from R-73.

OnePunchMan

Country flag
Ajeeb log ho yaar aaplog, abhay rajput didn't say anything bad either .
Plus har kisi ko paki bolne ka kya meaning hai ?
read his posts he was posting brainfarts , he was grossly misinformed and was spreading misinformation clearly got brainwashed from porkie propaganda and that needed to be corrected

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Don't underestimate Pakistanis. They have better submarines than us even better than our recently commissioned scorpene class with better torpedoes. I know for a fact our ins Kalvari carry old torpedoes with small range, our submarines don't even have AIP. Our p8 is good but at the same time quite downgraded from us p8. There submarines can easily get to our shores without surfacing even once and p8 will be of no help other than sonobuoys and hope to get lucky. Mh60r will be big help. 4 frigate from China with good anti ship missiles. 4 corvettes from turkey which will carry good European weapons . 8 new submarines with aip better than our submarines. In conclusion there frigates will be as good as our own frigate barring p17a class. And there 4 new corvettes and submarines better than ours. They are also getting mpa aircraft.. remember that in 2018 Pakistan has tested babur missile with 500km range from a ship. They have tested the same missile with submarines too. They also have Harpoon missile which we recently bought from USA at the cost of 85 million dollars and I bet we will not get more than 8-10 missile with 1-3 training missiles. Whenever we are close in achieving complete military superiority , Pakistan pushback with better systems than us. What you are witnessing in there naval buildup is the same thing which happen with Pakistani f16 and aim120 missiles and that was in 2008. Only after rafale and 12 years later we achieve complete superiority which will stay until they acquire typhoon or Chinese j20 5-6 years from now. Its quite astonishing that Pakistan with its tiny budget can achieve this much , I mean for crying out loud our capital budget is almost 18 billion dollars this year.
how the heck are Porkis going to confront an ssbn power? Also, Wtf - a harpoon missile is relatively cheap - around $1.4 million for harpoon block 2. Pakshaitanis have zero systems better than India. Lol.
P8i is specifically enhanced to track Chinese submarines and here we are talking about loud, old Paki diesel subs only 1 of which is actually operating.
Paki f16s are in the same class as MiG 21 BiS. This is why an old, creaky f-16D got shot down. Heck India’s BAE hawk AJTs can take in most of PAF planes especially their junk called JF17. Lol.
I think you are a Porki. This kind of jaahil rant can only come from a low IQ, madrassa Porki. Mods - if this account is that of the most deported people in this world, you may want to perma ban?

Abhay Rajput 02

you were talking bullshit , you did not knew anything about the altitude difference and were talking from your behind , about porkies subs going undetected till indian coast chanting ola hu uber.
once i clarified the difference in approach/doctrine and you did some searching you understood the difference in doctrine i was talking about.

now let me set the record straight Indian P8I are identical to US P8A except few ISE(India specific enhancements , including MAD, Indian Communication Gear)

As for the Podded Radar Indian P8I can carry them as well , if india buys the podded system its a Add on , P8I's are very capable they are being frequently deployed in ladakh if you can take a look at the flight data that speaks to the effectiveness of the system.

One last thing High Altitude Sensors don't work that well in Indian Condition , Arabian Sea is very Muddy and Highly Saline , it reduces the Specificity and Sensitivity of the system hence a MAD type sensor is required.

again it's not just one factor or one system it's a interplay of system and how they are deployed that creates the end result, otherwise a f16 with AMRAAM is way superior to old rusty mig21 but that didnt stop Abhinandan to butt fuck a porkie f16 from R-73.
India can buy if usa sell us . But that is maybe . P8 were doing reconnaissance in ladakh. I don't know about Arabian sea salinity. But my point still stands that detecting a submerged submarine is not child's play. Mad maybe helpful but not much. Sonobuoys are main method for detection of submerged submarine from p8. Pakistan submarines can remain underwater for extended period of times due to aip . They carry better torpedoes than our scorpene submarines .
Tactics play major role in battle, that's how mig21 shoot down f16.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
how the heck are Porkis going to confront an ssbn power? Also, Wtf - a harpoon missile is relatively cheap - around $1.4 million for harpoon block 2. Pakshaitanis have zero systems better than India. Lol.
P8i is specifically enhanced to track Chinese submarines and here we are talking about loud, old Paki diesel subs only 1 of which is actually operating.
Paki f16s are in the same class as MiG 21 BiS. This is why an old, creaky f-16D got shot down. Heck India’s BAE hawk AJTs can take in most of PAF planes especially their junk called JF17. Lol.
I think you are a Porki. This kind of jaahil rant can only come from a low IQ, madrassa Porki. Mods - if this account is that of the most deported people in this world, you may want to perma ban?
Ya'll Nibbiars shant this is a old account who goes into depression time to time. Don't take any thing here seriously after all it's the Paki threads.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Looks like only 1 sub of Pork Navy is operational. The remaining 4 are supposed to be upgraded by France. But France has declined the upgrades, after the Porkis said something very sweet to the French. Looks like they are getting the Turks to repair the subs now. So, basically they have 1 subs operating. Given how short they are on fuel, this sub is probably docked as well.

Abhay Rajput 02

Who said Pakistan are going for ssbn ? Here you can compare the price of 1 harpoon missile https://www.defensenews.com/global/...eared-to-buy-two-anti-ship-munition-packages/
92 million dollar for 10 harpoon . Pakistan f16 are more advanced than mig21 bison . The only reason pakis lost f16 is because of there idiotic pilots .

OnePunchMan

Country flag
India can buy if usa sell us . But that is maybe . P8 were doing reconnaissance in ladakh. I don't know about Arabian sea salinity. But my point still stands that detecting a submerged submarine is not child's play. Mad maybe helpful but not much. Sonobuoys are main method for detection of submerged submarine from p8. Pakistan submarines can remain underwater for extended period of times due to aip . They carry better torpedoes than our scorpene submarines .
Tactics play major role in battle, that's how mig21 shoot down f16.
They will sell if India Wants to buy they are selling even more sensitive stuff to us , IN can buy it if it needs them , so far they are very happy with P8I and have been ordering them in large numbers we maybe the largest operator of the aircraft outside of the US.

Sonobuoys are a thing of the past now they are specially effective with small planes like P3 or turbo props which can dive down low to drop the buoy and receive the signal , its the old philosophy of detection.

like i said again no one sensor is the end all or be all , they all work together why can't you get this simple fact??

there is no rule that says you can't use radar or buoys if you're using MAD by using all of them IN can get a clear picture of the situation the more clear and accurate the picture is more effectively you can manage the kill chain.

Navies just don't launch a torpedo when they see a blip on the radar ,you don't want to sink a friendly or our own sub??

By using all of them in harmony and possibly co ordinating with other asset then only a kill chain would be initiated please get out of this BINARY THINKING try to understand and learn nuance you will need it if you want to become a bureaucrat.

also i apologise for calling you a porkie, it's the worst slang that a indian can receive sorry for that.:frown:
but don't let me catch you falling for porkie nonsense again.:rage:

Last edited:

Abhay Rajput 02

Looks like only 1 sub of Pork Navy is operational. The remaining 4 are supposed to be upgraded by France. But France has declined the upgrades, after the Porkis said something very sweet to the French. Looks like they are getting the Turks to repair the subs now. So, basically they have 1 subs operating. Given how short they are on fuel, this sub is probably docked as well.

According to the article "HT learns that all three are under major repairs being done by a Turkish company and are expected to join active service only in 2020"

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Who said Pakistan are going for ssbn ? Here you can compare the price of 1 harpoon missile https://www.defensenews.com/global/...eared-to-buy-two-anti-ship-munition-packages/
92 million dollar for 10 harpoon . Pakistan f16 are more advanced than mig21 bison . The only reason pakis lost f16 is because of there idiotic pilots .
You cannot go for a SSBN. This is a closely guarded technology- no power in the world will ever share this technology. It is the ultimate power projector. SSBNs are silent monsters that cannot be tracked by inferior forces like Porkis. So they wouldn’t know where a K4 or k5 nuke slbm came from that fried Karachi or Islamabad. Do you think paki navy will mess with a navy that has SSBNs? If you think this, then you need a lot of education.

467 harpoon block 2s for $657 million. Straight from the DSCA notification.

upgraded MiG21 BiS is a formidable dog hunter. Just like the Porkis underestimated that platform so are you.

Harpoon block 2 price:

OnePunchMan

Country flag
According to the article "HT learns that all three are under major repairs being done by a Turkish company and are expected to join active service only in 2020"
one has been upgraded and sent back , two are being upgraded , i think one would be near completion of update , but yeah this will definitely give new lease of life to these old subs.

real threat would be their chinese SSK as they can fire much longer SLCM from them , even though they would get the downgraded export stuff but it will definitely bring new capabilities to the porkies.

Abhay Rajput 02

You cannot go for a SSBN. This is a closely guarded technology- no power in the world will ever share this technology. It is the ultimate power projector. SSBNs are silent monsters that cannot be tracked by inferior forces like Porkis. So they wouldn’t know where a K4 or k5 nuke slbm came from that fried Karachi or Islamabad. Do you think paki navy will mess with a navy that has SSBNs? If you think this, then you need a lot of education.

467 harpoon block 2s for $657 million. Straight from the DSCA notification.

upgraded MiG21 BiS is a formidable dog hunter. Just like the Porkis underestimated that platform so are you.

Harpoon block 2 price:
Bro the price is different for usa and india . Here another link

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
one has been upgraded and sent back , two are being upgraded , i think one would be near completion of update , but yeah this will definitely give new lease of life to these old subs.

real threat would be their chinese SSK as they can fire much longer SLCM from them , even though they would get the downgraded export stuff but it will definitely bring new capabilities to the porkies.
Note 2 of these are old Augusta 70s. And the three Augusta 90s are 20+ years old.

Plus France has sanctions on Turkey for these upgrades. While Turkey is putting up a brave face, no way are these getting upgraded without French components. This whole upgrade program is a joke, thanks to Porkis insane foreign office jaahiliyat.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles