Pakistan's naval buildup is quite concerning.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Yes the same American p8 doesn't carry mad. As long as submarine is submerged p8 will have a hard time detecting it. And Pakistan submarines can easily travel to Indian shores without surfacing even once
Mate we don't churn millions to buy a plane that cannot find submerged submarines.babus aren't that stupid.

OnePunchMan

Country flag
Yes the same American p8 doesn't carry mad. As long as submarine is submerged p8 will have a hard time detecting it. And Pakistan submarines can easily travel to Indian shores without surfacing even once
US has a different doctrine when it comes to SUB, and P8 has sensors to detect submarines , it's just India Wanted a MAD sensor as well to be Doubly Sure that no porkie subs get through.

US is changing the doctrine when it comes hunting a sub , they are going for a longer range high altitude sensors which cover more area but have less sensitivity and less specificity in detecting subs , whereas MAD requires low altitude relatively , which reduces the range and puts stress on airframe and less coverage area , the difference is in doctrine and how all the complex sensors are involved in detection.

Indian P8i has both the sensors and can make use of both of them to accurately detect and confirm the hostile sub.

It's going to work like this P8I deploying Radar and other sensors detects a hostile subs at some location and then drops down in altitude and does a second pass with MAD engaged to confirm the submarine signature to issue the kill chain or vector in a Dornier or other Naval Asset to take a look.

you can try sending a sub and see how far they get to Indian shore , i can understand destruction of karachi harbour still haunts your kind till this day , its okay to be scared don't worry.

Last edited:

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
US has a different doctrine when it comes to SUB, and P8 has sensors to detect submarines , it's just India Wanted a MAD sensor as well to be Doubly Sure that no porkie subs get through.

US is changing the doctrine when it comes hunting a sub , they are going for a longer range high altitude sensors which cover more area but have less sensitivity and less specificity in detecting subs , whereas MAD requires low altitude relatively , which reduces the range and puts stress on airframe and less coverage area , the difference is in doctrine and how all the complex sensors are involved detection.

Indian P8i has both the sensors and can make use of both of them to accurately detect and confirm the hostile sub.

you can try sending a sub and see how far they get to indian shore , i can understand destruction of karachi harbour still haunts your kind till this day , its okay to be scared don't worry.
This paki is living in his own delusion and doesn't want to come out of echo chamber.

Abhay Rajput 02

US has a different doctrine when it comes to SUB, and P8 has sensors to detect submarines , it's just India Wanted a MAD sensor as well to be Doubly Sure that no porkie subs get through, you getting my point now "ABHAY RAJPUT"??
you can try sending a sub and see how far they get to indian shore , i can understand destruction of karachi harbour still haunts your kind till this day , its okay to be scared don't worry.
Lol try making somebody else fool . If mad is so important then usa p8 would have it too. Don't give excuses about different doctrine. Here is the reason why us p8 don't have them "The MAD sensor works best at low altitudes". It detects minutes changes in earth magnetic field , which is disturbed by submarine ferromagnetic material.
Read answers from quora to gain some knowledge how p8 detect submarines
Second way is it uses a podded radar on us p8 which can detect disturbance in water in the wake of a moving submarine but the deeper the submarine the harder to detect. Our p8 don't have any such radar now .

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lol try making somebody else fool . If mad is so important then usa p8 would have it too. Don't give excuses about different doctrine. Here is the reason why us p8 don't have them "The MAD sensor works best at low altitudes". It detects minutes changes in earth magnetic field , which is disturbed by submarine ferromagnetic material.
Second way is it uses a podded radar on us p8 which can detect disturbance in water in the wake of a moving submarine but the deeper the submarine the harder to detect. Our p8 don't have any such radar now .
Inbred paki how many times I should tell u that we have under water sensors.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Inbred paki how many times I should tell u that we have under water sensors.
Ya'll Nibbiars name the sensors with the capability I want to knew more about them. I heard but never seen details.

OnePunchMan

Country flag
so you were searching for aswers on quora which i already explained , please read the reply again , i explained the difference in doctrine , it's not about one being better than the others each have its own advantages and depends on the doctrine being used.

it's the same thing like US not acquiring supersonic anti ship missiles they think , slow subsonic missiles can do the job with stealth coating and ECM kill measures , each doctrine has it's own advantages and disadvantages.

you being a inbred porkie it's understandable you having comprehension issues and understanding nuances.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Porkistani hai bhosdika, maine aajtak aisa rajput nahi dekha. Rajput log sabse pehle hote hai jo bolte hai mai yeh rajput hoon :troll: .Agr yeh delhi se hai toh jama masjid ya okhla area me puncture wala hoga lagta hai.... :rofl:
sabse suhane madarchoxdo ke :pound:
Ya'll Nibbiars shant. Personal attacks mat karo. Yeh Paki thread hai. Yaha par bas timepass hei hota hai. Seriously math lo.

40a944029f0c72fe35a0f096a2482b5d.gif

OnePunchMan

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars name the sensors with the capability I want to knew more about them. I heard but never seen details.
they are underwater SOSUS like sensors , i know a indian private company that offers products that are on par with any other western OEM including some equipment to do naughty stuff like tapping the international undersea optical cables😈.

their location would be hardly anyones guess anyone telling you exactly where they are is a liar or a traitor this is as classified as the location of SSBN but those sensors were purchased in heavy quantities so they are definitely deployed in areas of interest of IN, we can make some educated guesses though.

Abhay Rajput 02

Porkistani hai bhosdika, maine aajtak aisa rajput nahi dekha. Rajput log sabse pehle hote hai jo bolte hai mai yeh rajput hoon :troll: .Agr yeh delhi se hai toh jama masjid ya okhla area me puncture wala hoga lagta hai.... :rofl:

sapne suhane madarchoxdo ke :pound:
Abe chutiya here - see the images of book these are Indian not Pakistani books .
20210804_150415.jpg

Abhay Rajput 02

so you were searching for aswers on quora which i already explained , please read the reply again , i explained the difference in doctrine , it's not about one being better than the others each have its own advantages and depends on the doctrine being used.

it's the same thing like US not acquiring supersonic anti ship missiles they think , slow subsonic missiles can do the job with stealth coating and ECM kill measures , each doctrine has it's own advantages and disadvantages.

you being a inbred porkie it's understandable you having comprehension issues and understanding nuances.
No you were making excuses in our own la la land. I already told you mad isn't that good at high altitudes and how p8 detect submarines . I only attach the link for you to know that . P8 have 2 primary method for detection of submerged submarines , one is sonobuoy and the other radar in its underbelly which detects the disturbance in water in the wake of moving submarine but the deeper the submarine the harder to detect. As I said we don't have that radar and sonobuoy are our best bet against submerged submarines.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No you were making excuses in our own la la land. I already told you mad isn't that good at high altitudes and how p8 detect submarines . I only attach the link for you to know that . P8 have 2 primary method for detection of submerged submarines , one is sonobuoy and the other radar in its underbelly which detects the disturbance in water in the wake of moving submarine but the deeper the submarine the harder to detect. As I said we don't have that radar and sonobuoy are our best bet against submerged submarines.
Ad26.51.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles