Pakistan's Ideology and Identity crisis

another_armchair

Country flag
Ban this leftist scum.
Totally support this. Every now and then a joker comes and starts what has been beaten to death and debunked in the past.
Some 40 odd pages are wasted with some even guilt tripping before Mods realize its time to kick the troll so henceforth anybody raising questions about our actions against Pakistan, Bangladesh, Islamists etc deserves a thread ban and if the troll continues peddling his/her BS agenda on another thread, deserves a forum ban at least.

Most of us here don't need a lecture on morality. This is a defence forum, not Social Engineering 101 at JNU.

Shankar Deb

Country flag
Please open an Ashram in Kandahar, Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Dhaka and preach this greatness to the momins.

We will personally involve ourselves in crowd funding the effort.
As I said Hindus don't need to propagate. If there is a demand for an ashram in those places, surely there will be supply.

Shankar Deb

Country flag
Totally support this. Every now and then a joker comes and starts what has been beaten to death and debunked in the past.
Some 40 odd pages are wasted with some even guilt tripping before Mods realize its time to kick the troll so henceforth anybody raising questions about our actions against Pakistan, Bangladesh, Islamists etc deserves a thread ban and if the troll continues peddling his/her BS agenda on another thread, deserves a forum ban at least.

Most of us here don't need a lecture on morality. This is a defence forum, not Social Engineering 101 at JNU.
Can you take a joke?

This sounds more and more like my wife who said, "I have already made up my mind so dont confuse me with facts" 😊😊

IndianYonko

Country flag
Why should any religious sect not propagate their religion? Barring the Hindus every other religion tries to convert others. So what?
Nice try.
If 1000 years of being ruled by the Muslims and Christians could not make a significant dent in the Hindu faith do you think a few Muslim individuals now will make any difference? Has the world come to an end after A R Rehman converted to Islam?
Can you give me the combined data of all Indian sub continent? Total number of Hindus and Muslims living in Ind, Pak and Ban.
Hinduism is like the ocean, sooner or later the rivers of every religion will merge with it. A lot of Christians are realizing this already, and there are an increasing number of ordinary people that attend Hindu Vedanta classes in the west, and also come to India to imbibe the religious atmosphere. The Muslims too will in time.
Another simple question .
Select the greater number
A) Number of Indian Hinndus(tribals, and other people ) getting converted to Christianity, or
B) Number of Christians converting to Hinduism.

Don't live in fools paradise. Even if u want to stay there don't misguide others.
Have the confidence of being a member of an universal faith. This is the greatness of Hinduism
I know writing these lines must hurt bad, real bad.

Shankar Deb

Country flag
Nice try.

Can you give me the combined data of all Indian sub continent? Total number of Hindus and Muslims living in Ind, Pak and Ban.

A) Number of Indian Hinndus(tribals, and other people ) getting converted to Christianity, or

Don't live in fools paradise. Even if u want to stay there don't misguide others.

I had given this data earlier. Hindus 110 Million, Muslims, India 20 million, Pakistan 20 Million, Bangla Desh 20 million. Give or take a few million.

Regarding conversions, I have no idea, but since you ask this question perhaps you know. Please elucidate

Shankar Deb

Country flag
Nice try.

Why should it? These are your views, and you are as entitled to it as I am of mine. There is nothing wrong with disagreeing, as long as we are not disagreeable.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Why should it? These are your views, and you are as entitled to it as I am of mine. There is nothing wrong with disagreeing, as long as we are not disagreeable.
Shankar, Do you have a New Thread title in mind so that i can shift your conversations onto a different thread?

Shankar Deb

Country flag
Shankar, Do you have a New Thread title in mind so that i can shift your conversations onto a different thread?
What do you propose? should this be on sociology, or geopolitics, or religion? I have already started one on Geopolitics.

Also is Ezsasa your real name?

On the other hand have I understood your question?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
What do you propose? should this be on sociology, or geopolitics, or religion? I have already started one on Geopolitics.

Also is Ezsasa your real name?

On the other hand have I understood your question?
Continue the discussion in this thread..

another_armchair

Country flag
As I said Hindus don't need to propagate. If there is a demand for an ashram in those places, surely there will be supply.
True.

Hindus must surrender without a fight so that the fight between Chrislamofascists is reduced to a two way contest from a three way one.

Hindus don't need to propagate. No need to pray either. No need to indulge in rituals. Oh, those diyas, the oil they waste, the milk they pour over a stone blah blah yada yada. Hinduism is only a spiritual journey, why must they be politically assertive hain? We bl***y dhimmi Hindus, how dare we unite and vote a nationalistic Govt. to power? We are supposed to bow to our Muslim and Christian masters who have ruled us for a 1000 years.
Yes. Dare we assert our Hindu identity. Just find a dark cave and meditate. STFU.

Don't you dare ring those temple bells or have loud evening aarti, it will annoy the Muslims and they will burn down a few Hindu neighborhoods.

Why are you Hindus so provocative, you communal bigots?

Just close your eyes and stick your head in sand, you coward. You had no heroes, no warriors, no resistance, you were subjugated and hey, Bangladesh and Pakistan were always Islamic, don't you ignoramuses know?
Yes, Islam in Sindh predates the existence of Ram in our vedas. You bigot bhakts just don't know.

/

another_armchair

Country flag
Question of propagation elsewhere would arise only after Hindus can practice their faith in peace without retribution or fear of retribution from Muslims and Christians in India. The so called constitution of India has failed in its duty to protect the fundamental right of Hindus to practice their faith without fear of attack or extreme prejudice from Non-Hindus living in India.

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
Can you take a joke?

This sounds more and more like my wife who said, "I have already made up my mind so dont confuse me with facts" 😊😊
Sir the Fact is that Muslim Population Growth will create A new and Huge Point of conflict after the Next Census

Corona has prevented the census from happening for now

Population control bill will be opposed by Muslims like CAA and that will again lead to problems

Shankar Deb

Country flag
Sir the Fact is that Muslim Population Growth will create A new and Huge Point of conflict after the Next Census

Corona has prevented the census from happening for now

Population control bill will be opposed by Muslims like CAA and that will again lead to problems
The Sanjay Gandhi style of population control is unlikely to be successful, unless Chinese methods are used. The social upheaval this will cause will not be worth it. The best method of population control is education, specially women's education.

Already, as the literacy rate in India increased the fertility rate has come down. Between the NFHS figures of 2005-06 to 2015-16 , the total Fertility rate of Hindu women fell from 3.1 to 2.1, and the TFR for Muslim women came down from 4.1 to 2.7

These figures are easy to check on google

Shankar Deb

Country flag
Question of propagation elsewhere would arise only after Hindus can practice their faith in peace without retribution or fear of retribution from Muslims and Christians in India. The so called constitution of India has failed in its duty to protect the fundamental right of Hindus to practice their faith without fear of attack or extreme prejudice from Non-Hindus living in India.
How can 20% non Hindus threaten 80% Hindus in the practice of our faith? Even 1000 years of subjugation was not able to wipe out Hinduism.

On the other hand Middle East, Africa, Europe, South America and Mexico populations converted to that of the rulers within a few decades.

Therefore you have to admit that there is something very resilient in Hinduism that makes it impossible to eradicate.

Anyway what items in our constitution would you like to change?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
How can 20% non Hindus threaten 80% Hindus in the practice of our faith? Even 1000 years of subjugation was not able to wipe out Hinduism.

On the other hand Middle East, Africa, Europe, South America and Mexico populations converted to that of the rulers within a few decades.

Therefore you have to admit that there is something very resilient in Hinduism that makes it impossible to eradicate.

Anyway what items in our constitution would you like to change?
Tell me from which place does the surname Malhotra come from?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles