Pakistan's Descent into Chaos: Terrorist & Drone Attacks

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Physically and mentally we are better on average, both in statistics and my own personal experiences.
Fir vohi Gayass souce. Sale ajj Tak 1 satellite bhej nahin sakte or yahan IQ nap rahe ho Farji chart dikha kar.

Kya physique he tera ? Kitne height he ?

Beta ajtak koi Desi Mila nahin hoga tujhe nahin to vo Bata deta tujhe usi time

Or kitne height he Teri ? Abhi me agar tujhe kale kalute average height Baloch dikha dunga to fir tu bhag jayega

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
Well just look it up. "Countries by IQ" "Countries by average height". Physically and mentally we are better on average, both in statistics and my own personal experiences. I don't get why Indians are fighting the "height" part, many Indians know this one very well.

The IQ test was made on the basis of assumption like GDP per capita, literacy, life expectancy. No survey was taken to make that. Otherwise, intelligence is higher in India as seen in technological development, strategic thinking, scientists, international businessmen etc.

Looking at GDP per capita and life expectancy is extremely stupid way of judging IQ.

Height is lower in India due to presence of different races like Chinese, Australian race which have lower height. Pakistan has central asian people. East Asia has lower height than west asia in general. But, height did't stop Chinese or Japanese, did it? Be assured, Chinese height is not higher than Indian

Hamza Baloch

Fir vohi Gayass souce. Sale ajj Tak 1 satellite bhej nahin sakte or yahan IQ nap rahe ho Farji chart dikha kar.

Kya physique he tera ? Kitne height he ?

Beta ajtak koi Desi Mila nahin hoga tujhe nahin to vo Bata deta tujhe usi time

Or kitne height he Teri ? Abhi me agar tujhe kale kalute average height Baloch dikha dunga to fir tu bhag jayega
The fact that India is spending millions into sending satellites into space to fuel egoistic national pride while half of its country is shitting on the streets and the other half does not have enough food to shit out, highlights who has a better IQ and who doesn't.

and don't worry about my physique and height, all I know is that I have not yet met one Indian in my life that is taller than me.

Hamza Baloch

The IQ test was made on the basis of assumption like GDP per capita, literacy, life expectancy. No survey was taken to make that. Otherwise, intelligence is higher in India as seen in technological development, strategic thinking, scientists, international businessmen etc.

Looking at GDP per capita and life expectancy is extremely stupid way of judging IQ.

Height is lower in India due to presence of different races like Chinese, Australian race which have lower height. Pakistan has central asian people. East Asia has lower height than west asia in general. But, height did't stop Chinese or Japanese, did it? Be assured, Chinese height is not higher than Indian
Your statements made little to no sense.

Look at all IQ studies and they will point towards Pakistanis having better IQ on average compared to India.

East Asians on average are taller than Indians. Both Japanese and Chinese are 3-5 inches taller than Indians.

Reactions: Neo

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Chini baazi
These are pilgrims that came from Amritsar.

Look at the pic for what I see nothing other than a guy in uniform standing 6-10 feet from line of yatreez.

Mind you they come from all over India not just Amritsar.

Hamza Baloch

Chini baazi

Look at the pic for what I see nothing other than a guy in uniform standing 6-10 feet from line of yatreez.

Mind you they come from all over India not just Amritsar.
They mostly come from Indian Punjab.

I have personally seen them in Lahore during one of their festivals. They are below average in height and usually have bloated stomachs.

Physique terms, Punjabis are supposed to be India's "best".

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They mostly come from Indian Punjab.

I have personally seen them in Lahore during one of their festivals. They are below average in height and usually have bloated stomachs.

Physique terms, Punjabis are supposed to be India's "best".
How old are you.? What kind of concocted disorder are you suffering from.?
Meantime make friends with your local bhansaa

Hamza Baloch

I have met plenty Pakis while when I was in US few years back. None of them were more 5 ft 5 inch. Many of them working in Indian owned Stores/Restaurants or driving cabs. I guess all tall pakis might have become victim of vacuum blast same as benazir.
Yea yea, when you can't find real evidence; just make up a story. :bounce:

Reactions: Neo

AnantS

Country flag
Yea yea, when you can't find real evidence; just make up a story. :bounce:
Paki Living in Denial will never see or believe evidence even when when forced to gulp it down :D Loved to bust Pakis:bs: when they tried to pass off themselves as Indians

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles