Ugra Bhairav

Country flag
Dawood Ibrahim :

Internet Down in Pakhanistan:

Chidya Boli now this is conformation of Hoorification of Dawood :

Last edited:

Ugra Bhairav

Country flag
Most Brutally Honest acceptance of History of Pakistan right from Kasim-Ghori-Ghaznavi till today.

While looking at the Psyche of These bastard will do Ghar Waapsi within next few decades, much before than Indian Muslims.

Ugra Bhairav

Country flag
Most Brutally Honest acceptance of History of Pakistan right from Kasim-Ghori-Ghaznavi till today.

While looking at the Psyche of These bastard will do Ghar Waapsi within next few decades, much before than Indian Muslims.

Most Brutal Desiccation of Ganduji, by a pakistani.

Ganduji was the real reason of Partition.

Right from Khilafat Movement and very descriptive elaboration of Mopla Genocide and basterdness of Ganduji. Correctly portrayed Ambedkar Saheb. Have some good Justification for Veer Savarkarji & Amar Balidani Godse, Dr Keshav Bali Ram Hedgaverji & RSS.

Never expected from a Pakistani muslim.

Blademaster

Dawood Ibrahim :

Internet Down in Pakhanistan:

Chidya Boli now this is conformation of Hoorification of Dawood :

I don't think he was poisoned. I think he just fell ill and being of the overly imaginative bunch, the Pakistan media as well as some of the Indian media and social personalities played it up and chalked it to the mythical unknown men.

It would be great if it was true because it meant that India did something about it as opposed to letting the man getting away with it.

Ugra Bhairav

Country flag
I don't think he was poisoned. I think he just fell ill and being of the overly imaginative bunch, the Pakistan media as well as some of the Indian media and social personalities played it up and chalked it to the mythical unknown men.

It would be great if it was true because it meant that India did something about it as opposed to letting the man getting away with it.
Aam Khao Ped kyon ginte ho.

Eat mango why go on counting the trees.

All 13 killed previously were also died naturally.

This will also be true with your line of thinking. Well I dont have any opposition to your way of thinking.

Chill!!!

Blademaster

Aam Khao Ped kyon ginte ho.

Eat mango why go on counting the trees.

All 13 killed previously were also died naturally.

This will also be true with your line of thinking. Well I dont have any opposition to your way of thinking.

Chill!!!
Do you have proof that he was poisoned? What if he was suffering from cancer or suffered a heart attack? The man is well over 67 years old and Pakistanis are not well known for their longevity.

Ugra Bhairav

Country flag
Do you have proof that he was poisoned? What if he was suffering from cancer or suffered a heart attack? The man is well over 67 years old and Pakistanis are not well known for their longevity.
Bhai whatever keeps you happy!!!

Do you have any proof that he is dead?????? he could be alive and not even admitted to hospital.

Who knows ???

but I do know according to your hypostasis 13 others also died "Natural Death".

Bye.

Last edited:

Blademaster

Bhai whatever keeps you happy!!!

Do you have any proof that he is dead?????? he could be alive and not even admitted to hospital.

Who knows ???

but I do know according to your hypostasis 13 others also died "Natural Death".

Bye.
That is quite a leap of logic you made. No wonder why you have the IQ of 69. I made no mentions of other deaths. Those other deaths were violent. They were either shot or kidnapped. All we have to go on is that he was admitted to the hospital and that is it.

Past events does not necessarily indicate a correlation without corroborating facts. So try again Sherlock Holmes.

Ugra Bhairav

Country flag
That is quite a leap of logic you made. No wonder why you have the IQ of 69. I made no mentions of other deaths. Those other deaths were violent. They were either shot or kidnapped. All we have to go on is that he was admitted to the hospital and that is it.

Past events does not necessarily indicate a correlation without corroborating facts. So try again Sherlock Holmes.
Whatever makes you happy!!

Long life to you and your Dawood Ibrahim.

He will be alive and healthy till pakistan confirms his death.

Bye.

Ugra Bhairav

Country flag
:facepalm: Such a dumbass.:facepalm:
Abusing is last resort of a Looser (in a Debate).

Why you people start abusing ??? Whats wrong with people on this forum???

Why you people are short of vocabulary and facts and logic??? Cant keep your point of view without abusing.

May God Help you.

Blademaster

Abusing is last resort of a Looser (in a Debate).

Why you people start abusing ??? Whats wrong with people on this forum???

Why you people are short of vocabulary and facts and logic??? Cant keep your point of view without abusing.

May God Help you.
1702885968884.gif

Blademaster

Beta Meme-Meme mere saath to khelna mat.

Have you forgotten your last biting dust in meme war ???
:bplease: bitch please stop smoking whatever you are inhaling right now. Only in your delusions you think that you won. You didn't. This forum thinks that you are the missing village idiot that nobody in your village wants.

Now would you please prove this part of your statement, authenticated by "credible source" to prove your Genius.
Here is the link dumbass that he was admitted into the hospital for an undisclosed illness. https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...i-poisoning-tight-security-2477182-2023-12-18

Now please prove your statement that he was poisoned authenticated by "credible source" to prove your brilliance.

Ugra Bhairav

Country flag
:bplease: bitch please stop smoking whatever you are inhaling right now. Only in your delusions you think that you won. You didn't. This forum thinks that you are the missing village idiot that nobody in your village wants.

Here is the link dumbass that he was admitted into the hospital for an undisclosed illness. https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...i-poisoning-tight-security-2477182-2023-12-18

Now please prove your statement that he was poisoned authenticated by "credible source" to prove your brilliance.
Abe matdarchood Agra Pagalkhane ke rehwasi.

Saabit kar diya na you dont possess brain

From your own source:

Chootiye ki Ko bhi "confirm" nahi hai. India Today is also quoting "Sources".

1702889426284.png

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles