Pakistanism(s) in Pakistani discourse

Concard

Country flag
That because Cynthia D. Ritchie is literarely worshipped by the Paki Awan and its establishment, she a nobody American who just happened to took a trip to Pakistan back in 2009 and started saying positive things about the country. As a result she is living a VIP live in Islamabad, she is even more nationalist than our Kangana Ranaut in her case its Pakistani Nationalism while in Kangana it's Indian thus appealing appealing to all those Paki/Islamist folks..
The guardian has decent story on White Worshipping in Pakistan :

I dont think this kind of White Worship happens in India anymore. As we grown and develop even more , white worshipping whatever that is left will decrease even further ... just look at how vlogger like Karl Rocks got treated for breaking Indian Visa's rule ..
Damn, interesting read. Recently there is another guy which keeps appearing in my feed about his travels in Pakistan. I forgot his channel name. But he is a frequent travel or reviewer of food in Pakistan. He is not like other travelers who post 1 or 2 videos about Pakistan. This guy by the looks of it lives there in Islamabad. I was wondering what does this guy do over there?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Damn, interesting read. Recently there is another guy which keeps appearing in my feed about his travels in Pakistan. I forgot his channel name. But he is a frequent travel or reviewer of food in Pakistan. He is not like other travelers who post 1 or 2 videos about Pakistan. This guy by the looks of it lives there in Islamabad. I was wondering what does this guy do over there?
When it comes to seeking foreign approvals, pakis are pro max versions of our brown sepoys.
In every argument online, I only see them ending up sending me a video of a white person taking Pakistan's favour. If a European/American is taking their favour, I'm wrong on every argument then Lol.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
The Jaishankar's rebuttal towards west bothers Pakistanis so much for this reason. They wanted themselves to be in place of him refusing proposals of "white masters", they have inferiority complex for.

Indians though were quite much same in 1990s, both economic rise and political mainstreaming of Hindu nationalism has mostly removed these insecurities from Indians (which instead has turned them into chest thumping nationalists) who actively now troll whites online for India's national achievements.
That's the case.
When it comes to seeking foreign approvals, pakis are pro max versions of our brown sepoys.
In every argument online, I only see them ending up sending me a video of a white person taking Pakistan's favour. If a European/American is taking their favour, I'm wrong on every argument then Lol.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
The Jaishankar's rebuttal towards west bothers Pakistanis so much for this reason. They wanted themselves to be in place of him refusing proposals of "white masters", they have inferiority complex for.

Indians though were quite much same in 1990s, both economic rise and political mainstreaming of Hindu nationalism has mostly removed these insecurities from Indians (which instead has turned them into chest thumping nationalists) who actively now troll whites online for India's national achievements.
That's the case.
The Jaishankars rebuttal bothering Pakistanis has to do more with the psyops being played by ISI.
They want to create insecurities, no confidence and confusion to some extent in India.

The moment Modi Govt. came with clarity and clear direction they now know it is a matter of time their fake narratives will be countered. Also they are seeing the signs of rise of India and they now know their old tactics will not work.

For the Islamic radical and fundamentalist doctrines to work, fear is a used as a weapon. fear of unknown is also an effective weapon used by ISI often against India. With the clarity and clear goals set Indians can no longer be taken for granted and mostly ignore the propaganda from ISI this pains them because the doctrine of Islamic radicals to some how to contain, weaken India both externally and internally and give a final blow is being effectively countered and they are reduced to nuisance creators which they exactly are.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
66. There was no India before 1947. There was no country named India. India never existed. There was no India before Mughals. It was British who made India. India is artificial country. Indus was never part of India. Indus valley civilization was Pakistani civilization and certainly not Indian.
This Pakistanism is shared by many western and foreign people, including regular citizens. Many Lelis and brown sepoys also hold this as True.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
The Jaishankars rebuttal bothering Pakistanis has to do more with the psyops being played by ISI.
They want to create insecurities, no confidence and confusion to some extent in India.
ISI isn't able to cope with "insecurities" of Indians at least, since dehyphentaion of Pakistan and India has not left Pakistan a primary topic for India. ISI realises it and is focused on fixing their house (while Imran used Jaishankar to exploit Pakistani insecurities and discredit PDM government & military establishment as cowards).

Engagement with western governments too has little impact on Indian minds. So, Jaishankar's rebuttal either won't win BJP any elections. Governments of India were always firm for national interests, be it 1998, nuclear deal, Iraq and Iran sanctions and now Russia episode. That isn't a new thing.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
That from PDF looks like a very Pakistani thing.
Thanks @Love Charger
[THUS THE MODERATOR OF PDF HAS SPOKEN ]

My son says that he will never visit Pakistan if Imran Khan is arrested.

For the first time, I agree with him. Six months back, he was all set to go to a cadet college. Was working on his Urdu. He had calendars of PAF, and a model JF-17 that was gifted to him by the main planner of Feb27 operation, swift retort. He arranged a tea party in his school, with all his friends of different nationalities trolling Indians while having the tea.

Recently, I saw the JF-17 model upside down, and the PAF calendar teared apart. I don't blame him and I am not working on him at all.

Anyway, I have no plans to go back too, so all is set

Interpreting from it
67. Pakistani Air Force is love (as far as we learn from Pakistani crowd). An obsession over all other Pakistani armed forces.
68. Urdu is the national language of Pak (even though no one speaks it there LOL).
69. JF-17 is a great fighter (license producing a foreign fighter is only achievement of Pakistani industry so far).
70. Operation swift retort is love (token operation what kills insecurities of Balakot airstrikes).
71. Tea is fantastic as always (only comeback online Pakistanis have, even though Pak has to import tea and lose forex for it LOL).
72. Imran Khan is the new cult of Pak. Kaptaan >> Pak fouj. He has made Pakistanis, who earlier used to worship their military like gods, abusing them now.

Spadex

Country flag
That from PDF looks like a very Pakistani thing.
Thanks @Love Charger
[THUS THE MODERATOR OF PDF HAS SPOKEN ]

My son says that he will never visit Pakistan if Imran Khan is arrested.

For the first time, I agree with him. Six months back, he was all set to go to a cadet college. Was working on his Urdu. He had calendars of PAF, and a model JF-17 that was gifted to him by the main planner of Feb27 operation, swift retort. He arranged a tea party in his school, with all his friends of different nationalities trolling Indians while having the tea.

Recently, I saw the JF-17 model upside down, and the PAF calendar teared apart. I don't blame him and I am not working on him at all.

Anyway, I have no plans to go back too, so all is set

Interpreting from it
67. Pakistani Air Force is love (as far as we learn from Pakistani crowd). An obsession over all other Pakistani armed forces.
68. Urdu is the national language of Pak (even though no one speaks it there LOL).
69. JF-17 is a great fighter (license producing a foreign fighter is only achievement of Pakistani industry so far).
70. Operation swift retort is love (token operation what kills insecurities of Balakot airstrikes).
71. Tea is fantastic as always (only comeback online Pakistanis have, even though Pak has to import tea and lose forex for it LOL).
72. Imran Khan is the new cult of Pak. Kaptaan >> Pak fouj. He has made Pakistanis, who earlier used to worship their military like gods, abusing them now.
73. Pakistani are real muslim descendent of Turks

74. Pakistani are superior race

75. Black small hindu baniyas can't defeat 6ft tall handsome Pathan

76. Pakistan.will won all war against india because it have power of Islam
(Actual words of a Pakistani army col. BTW)

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
British India was not a country or state but a colony with expanding borders
0 out of 10 in political science. A state is the government which wields power on a geographical area. British India and any other colony was a state where empire didn't occupy and rather used countries as lackeys.
British India was "British" being a part of British empire and "India" being Indian part of that empire whose borders expanded only upto land called India. Off course Nigeria was never called "British India" not being in that territory despite being within British empire.
India adopted its name from its former colonial overlords
No, British India adopted the word "India" from the name of this land. "Republic of India" was nothing but a free land which removed British and added democracy.
Republic was an indigenous successor state to British colonial state in India. During the same Indian independence movement, separatist sects managed to create a state on certain parts of that territory.
Republic of India holds the nationalism of heritage of India on which no other successor state holds the claim.
Pakistanis and Indians are different. Have own sets of ethnicities and geographical confines. We aren't same coz we were conquered together.
Geographical confines were strictly set by leaving British. Ethnicities of Pakistan are essentially Indian or Indo Persian derivatives who converted to Islam and gradually left larger touch to their culture.

Pak was created strictly for religion & not for ethnicities, as a break off country of India and so was said by founding fathers of Pak too.

The desperation in Pakistani folks to show themselves as some kind of legitimate independent nationstate with a history, has made them do most stupid jumbling, misinterpretation and cherry picking to help their wishful thinking and confirmation bias while most Pakistani islamic marriages and rituals, tv dramas, languages, cultures, music are all spin off from Indian mainland.

Trying to act smartass while churning out new definitions out of hot air (LOL). Jinnah created Pak as an Islamic fort. They are just Indian Muslims, nothing else.

shade

Country flag
One more Pakistanism, don't know the number count of this
ISLAM KHATRE ME HAI!!!! :- Used by the Marshall Race to control the awaam, altough this is something common to all mullahs of the subcontinent, not just Poliostanis, Islam is always in danger from West, Hindoos, Yahoods and their saazish etc, used very successfuly to distract the awaam from material deficiencies, like shit medical care, bad infrastructure, garbage education, no jobs, malnutrition etc.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
One more Pakistanism, don't know the number count of this
ISLAM KHATRE ME HAI!!!! :- Used by the Marshall Race to control the awaam, altough this is something common to all mullahs of the subcontinent, not just Poliostanis, Islam is always in danger from West, Hindoos, Yahoods and their saazish etc, used very successfuly to distract the awaam from material deficiencies, like shit medical care, bad infrastructure, garbage education, no jobs, malnutrition etc.
Before posting, I go to the beginning of thread, and see each Pakistanism from beginning to end to see if They had been included of not. Point 66 was posted after verifying. "Islam Khatre me hai" is not included until now.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
British India was not a country or state but a colony with expanding borders
0 out of 10 in political science. A state is the government which wields power on a geographical area. British India and any other colony was a state where empire didn't occupy and rather used countries as lackeys.
British India was "British" being a part of British empire and "India" being Indian part of that empire whose borders expanded only upto land called India. Off course Nigeria was never called "British India" not being in that territory despite being within British empire.
India adopted its name from its former colonial overlords
No, British India adopted the word "India" from the name of this land. "Republic of India" was nothing but a free land which removed British and added democracy.
Republic was an indigenous successor state to British colonial state in India. During the same Indian independence movement, separatist sects managed to create a state on certain parts of that territory.
Republic of India holds the nationalism of heritage of India on which no other successor state holds the claim.
Pakistanis and Indians are different. Have own sets of ethnicities and geographical confines. We aren't same coz we were conquered together.
Geographical confines were strictly set by leaving British. Ethnicities of Pakistan are essentially Indian or Indo Persian derivatives who converted to Islam and gradually left larger touch to their culture.

Pak was created strictly for religion & not for ethnicities, as a break off country of India and so was said by founding fathers of Pak too.

The desperation in Pakistani folks to show themselves as some kind of legitimate independent nationstate with a history, has made them do most stupid jumbling, misinterpretation and cherry picking to help their wishful thinking and confirmation bias while most Pakistani islamic marriages and rituals, tv dramas, languages, cultures, music are all spin off from Indian mainland.

Trying to act smartass while churning out new definitions out of hot air (LOL). Jinnah created Pak as an Islamic fort. They are just Indian Muslims, nothing else.
Dharmik Samrat Mal Deo Rathore Kshatriya had reclaimed vast areas of Rajasthan Sindh including parts of Dakshin punjab. Meanwhile the Rana of Mewar had freed 95 percent of Gujarat. The contemporary documents prove. Documents prove that moslems were cleaning and wiping the marble floors in Gujarat by 1530ad.

DHARMAAloneTriumphs.jpg

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Cross posting of article.

Transitioning throughout years which has turned the power differential between India & Pak humongous (and depressing Pakistanis about political turmoil and all bad news in their country), the new cope mode shuns
"India & Pakistan barabari ke mulk", resorts to mock India for its relative weak points against US & China and as usual, imaginatively assuming an important role for Pakistan in India's rise just as used to boast about their geographical importance for other world powers.
The quest for prosperity
Pakistan’s highway to prosperity and stability goes through India. And India’s entry to the developed world depends on its cooperation with Pakistan. Prosperity and peace in South Asia can only be achieved through the principle of workability.

Bangladesh today has better economic and political standing, which will ultimately lead to its economic prosperity, because it relies on the workability principle when maintaining its relations with India, without compromising on its interests. It is time for Pakistan to work its way out of its economic and political crisis by applying the same principle.
The principle of workability is a concept where, despite all differences, people and nations find a way to talk to each other. By maintaining contact with each other, they work out a plan to resolve or minimize the areas of conflict. When people and nations have no contact with each other, they lose control over different situations and other people.
In 1947, when Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah responded to a question on India-Pakistan relations by saying that these relations would be most-friendly and cordial, he meant that they would follow the principles of ‘workability’. According to the late Sharifuddin Pirzada, an authority on Jinnah, the Quaid wanted the relationship of Pakistan and India to follow a similar pattern to that of the US and Canada.
Despite his differences with Jinnah and his opposition to the idea of Pakistan, Gandhi also announced a fast until death to get Pakistan its due share in assets. He also wanted a working relationship between Pakistan and India. Also, despite the 1948 war over Kashmir between the two countries, Liaquat Ali Khan and Nehru signed the 1950 pact to protect minorities. Similarly, Ayub Khan and Nehru signed the Indus Waters Treaty in 1960. Ayub Khan also signed the Tashkent Agreement with LB Shastri in the 1960s. In the 1970s, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto and Indira Gandhi signed the Simla Accord.
In the past, India and Pakistan always found a way to maintain their mutual relations. Unfortunately, this is not true anymore. The unending territorial conflict over Kashmir and the resultant miscalculated policies on both sides have widened differences and distrust between the two neighbours. All prospects of peace and cooperation and its resultant benefits for the people of both countries have become remote. Many opportunities of improving relations on a permanent basis were missed in the past. Now, the only way forward is to accept and adopt the principle of workability. It is a challenge for the leaderships of both sides.
In the 1970s, the US wanted to improve its ties with China. This could happen due to Pakistan’s role in bringing the two countries together. India has been denying Pakistan any chances of using this principle of workability to keep contact with India. The neighbouring country believes that its behaviour has a more severe impact on Pakistan as, according to it, India has figured out alternate ways to keep moving forward. It now finds itself in the league of large economic, political and technological powers. But given India’s energy needs and its long desire to have access to European, Central Asian and Middle Eastern markets, it still needs Pakistan.
Pakistan has to understand that it does not benefit anyone if it denies India access to these markets and energy resources. India will still find a way to these markets, albeit at a much higher cost. But in the process, Pakistan will lose a great opportunity.
Both countries need to review their policies towards each other. Pakistan has paid a huge price during the last 20 years after the unfortunate 9/11 incident. The doctrine of strategic depth apparently failed as the threat from its western front did not subside. India partly succeeded in isolating Pakistan, which consequently made Pakistan more dependent on other countries for maintaining its strategic balance. It is again a big misconception and needs to be revisited in the light of new economic and geo-political realities. Despite big claims of economic turn around and recovery, there appears to be no hope of sustainable growth and development in the near future partly due to domestic turmoil and instability.
Pakistan’s economy is now totally dependent on foreign loans and aids and foreign-funded projects for its survival. The decades-old security and development paradigm put forward by Ayub Khan in his book ‘Friends not Masters’ needs to be revisited. Tragically, the first 30 years were lost and we could not find a working relationship between the two nations.
The bitterness and distrust created by military conflicts in the next four decades did not allow them to work out a permanent solution to their problems. In real terms, despite denials, both countries missed out on the true blessings of peace and prosperity.
India’s foreign policy towards Pakistan is also frozen in time. The BJP is unwilling to change its policy, stance and beliefs towards Muslims and Pakistan, not realizing that the over 700 million Muslims in South Asia are a reality to be recognized. This religious extremism is an existential threat to humanity. The fruit of peace and prosperity resulting from mutual cooperation, trust and trade remain unrealized due to such stagnant approaches to old issues.
Pakistan has all along insisted on the settlement of ‘issues and problems’ before any economic and other cooperation is made. India always puts economic and other cooperation before anything else. Because of this rigidity, from the UN resolutions to the Agra Summit, everything has become a tale of failures. Pakistan and India are permanent neighbours.
South Asia is academically and strategically a recognized area of study because almost one-fifth of the world’s population live here. The region is a matter of great attraction and interest (also due to being a potential nuclear holocaust) for all the great economies. The US, Europe, Russia and China are interested in exporting their goods to this region as it has a big consumer market for their products. If both countries cooperate in the field of trade and business, then instead of being a consumer society they can revive the economic glory of the Mughal era which used to contribute over 38 per cent to the global economy.
Pakistan and India have remained prisoners of geography after Partition. They are caught in an unending territorial conflict that has drained their resources. India has also become a prisoner of history as it is unwilling to permanently adjust to the idea of Partition. India has a huge Muslim population, and Pakistan also has a sizable Hindu population. These religiously marginalized groups are the direct victims of this lack of workability between the two nations. It is time to find a way towards a workable future for the prosperity of the region.

Alamarathan

Country flag
pakistanism is single most funniest word i have heard it recent times,

Lets define what is pakistanism,
Type of government:isi
Type of people: only pure except for chinese
Type of food: eating grass while goin nuclear
Export: goats and uneducated shaheeds
Import: debt,aid packages,sheik sponsored mosques
Favourite hobby: going kaboom,shooting imran khan

Latest Replies

Global Defence