Pakistanis are PATHOLOGICAL LIARS: Richard Clarke

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
This is not new for us INDIANS. We INDIANS have been saying this for the last 6 decades and the WORLD has come to know this only now. I feel petty for the WESTERN WORLD for believing them blindly.........

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
and who is he?
Does his opinion even counts

again i will only blame your media
the Indian media for brainwashing the youth

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
^He's Richard Clarke, former White House Advisor.
and from where does Indian Media or Indian Youth came into picture ? :shocked:
are all Pakistanis like you, either blowing themselves up on streets or blaming Indian Media :rofl:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
and who is he?

Looking at your posts here on this forum, I think the Indian media has been very kind and gentle with Pakistan.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
US winks again at Pakistani terror tactics - The Times of India
^^
Caution: particularly hideous photo of Hillary at link
As it has happened in the past, Pakistan has been spared the rod by the United States for its international transgressions, this time for its continued patronage of terrorism in the region, in the interest of what Washington believes is American national security.

The US state department last month waived legal requirements that made its nearly $ 2 billion annual aid to Pakistan contingent on its cooperation in counter-terrorism, ending nuclear proliferation and building democratic institutions, a Congressional Research Service (CRS) report released recently has revealed.

Secretary of state Hillary Clinton is said to have informed Congress, which has mandated the restriction subject to a national security waiver, that she is setting aside legal restrictions that would have blocked the $2 billion in US economic and military assistance. Disbursing the funds is "important to the national security interests of the United States," she has told Congress.

The waiver is evidently linked to securing Pakistan's cooperation in the upcoming US withdrawal from Afghanistan and preventing all all-out civil war in the country once the US leaves. A blunt way of putting it would be the US is trying to buy peace in the region on its way out while Pakistan is blackmailing Washington with its ability to create trouble in the land-locked country.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
It's not terror tactic its Russian dildo..........

^ On cancelling of Putin's visit; there is a possibility (an Urdu media journalist in Pakistan) that he might have been fooled by Pakistan because it was to milk USA that they are bringing the Russians in. Putin eventually was deliberately made angry with no deal awarded as USA was ready to shower some more money.

mayfair

^^ US needs Pakis as a counterweight to India as well..just in case we become "too big" for our SDRE boots..

Rage

DFI TEAM
This is a hard hitting video that I think most Pakistanis, with any sense of their country's history and rabid skewed ethnocentric world view, will agree with.

The question to answer though, is why is the US doing it. Do we really believe U.S. foreign policy to be so naive as to turn a blind eye, even as its own private citizens, political commentators and military analysts decry the futility of misused aid? Or is it part of the U.S. game plan to allow a certain surge in Pakistan's nuclear capability? And if so, why? Is it to paint Pakistan as a potent nuclear threat, even as its own media and media the world, over lambasts it for both supporting, harbouring and organizing terror? Does it serve a long-term interest? The U.S knows that any military WoT aid to Pakistan is being misused and will be misused, this has been done since the 1980's. Is this a strategy to paint a particular picture of Pakistan, to develop a certain image that can be used to further long-term geo-strategic interests, to the U.S advantage and Pakistan's detriment?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
and who is he?

:facepalm:
It's the damn Indian media which started aman ka tamasha. Have yiu seen sur kshetra? Idiots on it trying to promote aman while the Pakistani singers on it are approaching it as another jihad to win.

If the Indian media was one bit nationalistic, it would be like the Chinese media which even if sometimes hillarious, is very hard hitting against Chinese enemies.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
:facepalm:
It's the damn Indian media which started aman ka tamasha. Have yiu seen sur kshetra? Idiots on it trying to promote aman while the Pakistani singers on it are approaching it as another jihad to win.

If the Indian media was one bit nationalistic, it would be like the Chinese media which even if sometimes hillarious, is very hard hitting against Chinese enemies.
while you seem a mature person to me but your Reply approach is like blackwater

we must not forgot that aman ki asha might be from your side but you do have people like colonel purohit in your army that has killed dozens of innocents on both while muslim in majority

i do have soft heart for Muslim throughout the world as you might have for atheist being an atheist

anyway i heard that Hindu terrorists groups has awarded that colonel purohit family millions of money and his son enjoys the ride ranger rover with 500 litres of petrol free per month

correct me if i Am wrong

blank_quest

Country flag

we must not forgot that aman ki asha might be from your side but you do have people like colonel purohit in your army that has killed dozens of innocents on both while muslim in majority

i do have soft heart for Muslim throughout the world as you might have for atheist being an atheist

anyway i heard that Hindu terrorists groups has awarded that colonel purohit family millions of money and his son enjoys the ride ranger rover with 500 litres of petrol free per month

correct me if i Am wrong
Another piece of *Gajwae-Pak* ghetto mentality~!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

correct me if i Am wrong
1) you displayed your Pakistaniyat by calling me an Athiest.
2) Col Purohit may have been falsely accused.
3) terror by Pakistan is a world recognized. Your country sponsors terror is an established fact.
4) you as with the rest of your country deflect attention from the crux of the problem which lies within your country and blame everyone else.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Yusuf is a Atheist :rofl::rofl:, seems like this Pakistani guy is having hallucinations or is trying to divert the topic which doesn't suit their agenda of "everything is good within Pakistan".

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
initially going by the tite alone , i wasnt very pleased to see that , but after listening to the video , and taking it in the context of what he was saying, it became a different matter

what he was saying might be re-phrased as :-

" certain sections of the pak military are pathological liars "

now that should be a lot better ?

but i disagree with him that the nukes are for india - well the deterrent factor is

but beyond that and much more importantly there's a whole "new" (?) ball-game developing that the nukes are actually for another country in the Middle -east and the distribution of the nukes to other like-minded brothers is becoming so much of a probability that it is no longer a maybe.

Last edited:

Blackwater

Pakistanis are PATHOLOGICAL LIARS: Richard Clarke

biological,astronomical, economical, psychological tooo:taunt1::taunt1:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
initially going by the title alone , i wasn't very pleased to see that , but after listening to the video , and taking it in the context of what he was saying, it became a different matter

what he was saying might be re-phrased as :-

" certain sections of the pak military are pathological liars "
There were many argument one was for the nature of assistance OBL might have been getting and the quote unquote comment was for rest of their complicities including helping OBL.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
1) you displayed your Pakistaniyat by calling me an Athiest.
2) Col Purohit may have been falsely accused.
3) terror by Pakistan is a world recognized. Your country sponsors terror is an established fact.
4) you as with the rest of your country deflect attention from the crux of the problem which lies within your country and blame everyone else.
well your signature confused me so
more than 50 witness confirmed.i dont know why he's not sentenced to death but kasab is
again applying your doing on Pakistan
anything happens in India blames pak while colonel purohit is an example
Sorry but only in India that is a established fact that pak is a terrorist country despite knowing that pak was like 17 millions times more peaceful than India before wot start

but again wot will go away with this govt

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles