Pakistani whining about Sunny Deol

JBH22

Mahesh Bhatt @ 1.25 starts appeasing our neighbors claiming BJP encouraged films production such as Border,any evidence? But then what to expect from a man whose son was good friends with David Headley.

Note that contrary to most actors who are always in appeasement mode towards Pakistan Sunny Paaji is perhaps the only actor who has a fetish in fighting Pakistan in his film.:becky::thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
bollywood would say "nice words" to anyone since they only care about increasing there popularity and raking in $$$.

Tronic

I heard nothing being said against Pakistanis in that dialogue, rather, he was talking down to the factually incorrect Pakistani Brigadier "Ghulam Dastagir" (Maj Tariq Mir would have been more apt ;) ), but than we don't know if he really was "Lahore da mashoor gunda" (Lahore's famous goon). Though, it is ironical to see these chaps complain, have they not seen the movies their army/government churns out every independence day? The movie based on the Pakistani war hero F/O Rashid Minhas is a must watch. It portrays another war hero, Bangladesh's Flt Lt. Matiur Rahman. All Bengaliness is taken out of him, and he is portrayed as a cunning Indian spy, who hijacks a top secret Pakistani army plane (in reality, a T-33 trainer) and tries to defect to India. He is brought down by Rashid Minhas, as he forces the plane to crash rather than defect. F/O Rashid Minhas without a doubt deserves credit for his bravery, but by no means is it ok to demonize another nation's war hero. The movie, Border, showed a lot of dialogues going back and fourth, but nowhere did it deride the actual events of the battle (infact, it actually uplayed the Pakistani army, showing the Indian unit get a battering with soldiers dying left and right, rather in reality, only 2 soldiers were KIA on the Indian side). So, it is ironical that they are protesting against Indian movies. But than again, maybe we can't blame them for holding Indian cinema to a different level. At the end of the day, Pakistanis too are a mass audience of Indian cinema, hence, as loyal fans they have every right to protest!

Last edited by a moderator:

JBH22

bollywood would say "nice words" to anyone since they only care about increasing there popularity and raking in $$$.
x2 couldn't agree more i like Mahesh Bhatt specially where he wants to show his love for Pakistan :)

S.A.T.A

The last time i watched a Hindi movie which starred Sunny deol was probably Border,although the movie itself was a melodrama overload for most part,Sunny Deol's performance in my reckoning was remarkably restrained and probably the highlight of the movie.Infact it probably was his best role by far.

jatkshatriya

i didnt know BJP encourages films....Mahesh Bhatts current residence is la la street in la la land

JBH22

i didnt know BJP encourages films....Mahesh Bhatts current residence is la la street in la la land
Well he had to appease our neighbour after he has a son who's the buddy of David Headley plus he has an obsession of importing ***** here (Atif,Rahat fateh etc..)

Param

How dare he? Maybe Hamid Mir has not heard "ye dhai kilo ka haath jb kisipe padta hai na,to admi uthta nhi uth jata hai".

Last edited:

Blackwater

These pakizzz are hypocrates. I have seen lot of **** movies, where a they not only bash India but Hindu religion too. The film name was Muslman. Atleast we have some standard in our movies.if u see muslman i feel sad the quality of dialogues and screenplay.. typical pakistani lolll

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
x2 couldn't agree more i like Mahesh Bhatt specially where he wants to show his love for Pakistan :)
these are businessmen and only way for them to make money is by being in spotlight and not having any enemies. whatever they say is artificial and means nothing...they are actors afterall. he doesn't actually love pakistan or anyone but portrays this image to appease other side so that he gets more viewers which would mean more $$$ for him.

they dont love anyone apart from themselves and money...ofcourse there are always exceptions.

Atul

Founding Member
This is really funny,

Why on this earth would any standard (Class A) Indian Actor or Actress like to work with Jawad Ahemed?? (Infact i did hear that name for the first time)

As about our Very own Mahesh Bhatt a close friend of David Headley, i still suspect his nationality... :)

Atul

Founding Member
They consider us to be their enemy, then why are they interested in our Movies and Serials.

Probably their own Serials and Movies must be sub Standard, so they are left with no other options..

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles