Pakistani visa dropped to second worst for travel

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Pakistani passport second worst for international travel

PHOTO : FILE
Pakistani passport has been ranked as the second worst in the world for international travel.
Henley & Partners, a company that assists wealthy clients with residence and citizenship planning and the company behind the Visa Restrictions Index, has ranked countries according to the number of other countries their citizens can travel to without having to obtain a visa.
Pakistan ranks 103 of a total 104 countries and only ranks better than Afghanistan. Thus meaning that citizens of Pakistan and Afghanistan face the most amount of visa restrictions while travelling across the globe.
Germany ranked number one on the index with 177 points, while Pakistan scored 29 points. Sweden secured the second spot (176 points), followed by France, Italy, Spain and United Kingdom ranking third on the index. Meanwhile, Pakistan’s neighbour, India ranked 85 on the list, with a score of 52.
“Henley & Partners analyses global visa regulations to present an index ranking each country and territory in the world by the number of countries that their citizens can travel to visa-free.”
According to reports, the index is produced in cooperation with the International Air Transport Association (IATA) which maintains the world’s largest database of travel information, and is published annually.
In January last year, Henley & Partners, ranked countries according to the number of other countries their citizens can travel without having to obtain a visa.
Britain rejecting Pakistani visa applicants in droves

Pakistan shared the spot with Somalia, with citizens of both countries enjoying visa-free access to only 32 destinations around the world. Only citizens of Iraq (31) and Afghanistan (28) are worse off.
“Visa requirements are … an expression of the relationships between individual nations,” the company’s websites notes, and, “generally reflect the relations and status of a country within the international community of nations”.
One rank below last year.
Pakistani passport third worst for international travel

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Passport is a problem for Pakistanis only until they reach a foreign country, once they land there this is no problem for Pakistanis as they hide their passports and introduce themselves as Indians anywhere in the world, to parasite on the goodwill that our diaspora community has earned for themselves.

Check this : I am never Pakistani in Cuba

Pakistanis are the most vile and shameless insects you would ever find on the planet. Tarek Fateh explains this paradox very beautifully where by the most sought after immigration destinations for Pakistanis are the countries which are the most hated in Pakistan as established by several polls consistently. They want to talk shit about every country but the same people stand in line to get a visa. Pakistani actors and cricketers talk shit about India but still they keep coming to India for employment. Ghulam Ali thinks Kaffirs are sub-human but that fucker never misses a change to come to India to perform.

Last edited:

Blackwater

in UK i have seen first hand the problem facing pakis and arabs calling their wife to UK:cruisin2::cruisin2:.

they are waiting for 3 yrs despite their wife passed English test and all formalities still no visa

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Country flag
in UK i have seen first hand the problem facing pakis and arabs calling their wife to UK:cruisin2::cruisin2:.

they are waiting for 3 yrs despite their wife passed English test and all formalities still no visa

In USA the San bernadino terror attack was claimed to be
encouraged by his wife a new arrival from Pakistan. When
countries let in A person from Pakistan there is a possibility you
will regret it Later. USA and Canada are both considering throwing
out marriage immigration marry here or stay single.

Last edited:

abingdonboy

Country flag

During my internship last summer one of the guys on my team was from Pakistan ( a really good guy) and he was telling me about all the crazy hoops Pakis have to jump through to get visas to the UK, he himself was basically commiting fraud by claiming to be doing a PHD under a student visa but was working full time in quite a well known/prestigious MNC.

Blackwater

During my internship last summer one of the guys on my team was from Pakistan ( a really good guy) and he was telling me about all the crazy hoops Pakis have to jump through to get visas to the UK, he himself was basically commiting fraud by claiming to be doing a PHD under a student visa but was working full time in quite a well known/prestigious MNC.
90% pakis i met in UK on student visa are working full time ,as their blood has nothing to do with studies . and looking for EU girl for paper marriage:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
A very embarrassing moment for a Pakistani: I didn't know this poor fellow but I followed him in Q to the immigration counter after landing at CDG, Paris. There were a number of flights that had landed at the time and there was quite a crowd to be cleared.

The French security guy asked him where he was from. He said Pakistan. He was then promptly whisked away and handed over to another security man standing near him for questioning.

When my turn came next, this same security guy asked me where I was from. I said India! I was pleasantly surprised when he bowed a tad, clasped his hands, said 'Namaste' and ushered me on!!!

It was sad seeing the expression on the Pakistani's face! But then they are to blame for what the world thinks of them. Thanks to the ISI and the Pak army for fukin' things up by sponsoring terror as an instrument of state policy.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
one of the guys on my team was from Pakistan ( a really good guy)

he himself was basically committing fraud
See what you did there? you put 'Pakistani' and 'good' together and those two polar opposites automatically ended up contradicting each other. Don't break the rules of the universe. It's like dividing by zero, nigga, never divide by zero.

porky_kicker

Country flag
lolzz
porkies are full of shit , i once met a porky girl in DU , took her to lunch ,
man she was like India is so so , Porkistan has better malls , restaurants are tad better , roads are cleaner,
blah blah blah.....
i tell you if it was not for compromising my cover as the nice Indian Muslim :cool1: i would have asked her what the f**k was she than doing in India, she was then better off in porkistan.

my friends because of my patience :biggrin2: i found out that the porky girls have really smooth skin , u would really want to feel her skin over and over again.. really smooth, too smooth :drool::drool:
even than she was full of crap.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Porkistan has better malls , restaurants are tad better , roads are cleaner,
:doh: Another brainfart from porkies.
She must be joking. Malls, restaurants in porkistan aren't even half of density in India. No mall of pakilnad ranks even in top 500.(India has so many)

And roads?
India's infrastructure index is double of them.
You can divide roads both by population and area.
Ask that porky girl to show you such malls, restaurants in pakiland..
Karachi can't stand against my state Haryana's city Gurgaon.

Shameless and liar porkies. :mad:
They know their conditions but still throwing. :mad2:
There's an example,
What happens when a pakistani family goes mall-hopping in Gurgaon
i tell you if it was not for compromising my cover as the nice Indian Muslim :cool1: i would have asked her what the f**k was she than doing in India, she was then better off in porkistan.
How many you'll throw? Every year, lakhs of porkies come here legally or illegally.
In 30 years, India's GDP per capita will be their 3 times+ and could reach even 10.2 times by end of century which is damn high.
A lot of pakis will infiltrate here like do in Europe and UK.
Even more because we are in neighbor. Government must take tough stance on it.
my friends because of my patience :biggrin2: i found out that the porky girls have really smooth skin , u would really want to feel her skin over and over again.. really smooth, too smooth :drool::drool:
even than she was full of crap.
Punjabi skin man. :rolleyes:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Now these shameless porks say that nobody in Pak wants to leave Pak which is the paradise on earth and number of Non resident Porks are coming back and even more will come once CPEC (chini pork economic cesspool) gets in motion.

Islamabad is the most beautiful capital in the world :truestory:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Passport is a problem for Pakistanis only until they reach a foreign country, once they land there this is no problem for Pakistanis as they hide their passports and introduce themselves as Indians anywhere in the world, to parasite on the goodwill that our diaspora community has earned for themselves.

Check this : I am never Pakistani in Cuba

Pakistanis are the most vile and shameless insects you would ever find on the planet. Tarek Fateh explains this paradox very beautifully where by the most sought after immigration destinations for Pakistanis are the countries which are the most hated in Pakistan as established by several polls consistently. They want to talk shit about every country but the same people stand in line to get a visa. Pakistani actors and cricketers talk shit about India but still they keep coming to India for employment. Ghulam Ali thinks Kaffirs are sub-human but that fucker never misses a change to come to India to perform.
Tariq Fateh is a recent Hindu Convert according to him his ancestors converted in 18 th century and migrated to Punjab.He also hates his Arab name Tariq.

porky_kicker

Country flag
He's a nice guy. I like him because he gives acidity to muzzies wherever he goes.
i too like him . i saw his youtube videos and i had profound respect for him
he is a regular visitor to india and he did a video on that (delhi visit a pub in a former mosque ) which was really funny and shows the good and open nature of the man ,
if even 40 % of Indian muslims were like him.............

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
if even 40 % of Indian muslims were like him.............
That's quite paradoxical because it's like saying "if only hyenas were vegetarians". Every creature eventually grows into his base instinct. It's for the herbivores to keep an eye on the carnivores in the interest of their own safety, instead of hoping that the carnivore would one day adopt vegetarianism.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles