Pakistani teen barred from top London school for wearing veil quits

Blackwater

A Muslim teenager who was banned from taking A-levels at a leading comprehensive because she started to wear a niqab has moved schools.
The unnamed 16-year-old said she was too 'upset, hurt and angry' to go back to Camden School for Girls after it refused to allow her to wear the full Islamic veil which only reveals her eyes.
The girl reportedly left the north London state school in tears after being told she could not wear the niqab and then decided to move to one that allows it.
Last night, an online petition had gathered more than 1,000 signatures demanding that 'Islamophobia' at the school stop and that she be allowed to wear the veil.
The school is rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted and alumnae include Gordon Brown's wife Sarah, actress Emma Thompson and former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell.
It has no uniform and is famous for a liberal approach to education, but it said the niqab contravened its 'appearance policy'.
The girl, who has attended Camden Girls for the past five years and took her GCSEs there, yesterday said the niqab was not 'un-British'.
'I was born in Britain. I know perfect English, I enjoy doing the normal, typical things like drinking tea and eating biscuits,' she told the Evening Standard.
'Britain claims to be multicultural, meaning they accept different kinds of people.'
She added: 'I feel if people knew how friendly and social we are, they wouldn't say it's un-British.'
The girl said the school told her that dress 'which does not allow teacher-student interactions' was against its rules.

Read more: Teenage girl quits school in row over veil: Pupil, 16, who started wearing niqab moves to complete her A-Levels because she is too 'upset, hurt and angry' to go back | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Blackwater

Re: Pakistani teen barred from top London school for wearing veil quit

these pakis should stripped from british passport and sent them back to Pakistan to study in madsarsa.

if you cant obey the law of this country go back to jahil polio land

:cool2::cool2::cool2:

amoy

do u notice latest news in the Asian Games that Qatari women volleyball (or basket ball) was declared lost by the referee for wearing veils against rules?

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Neo

anupamsurey

Country flag

well Romans didn't die of exhaustion just by crying ------- DO IN ROME AS ROMANS DO, but no I want to be gift wrapped, i want to be covered from toes to hairs, i dont care what others say (typical muslim mentality).

sydsnyper

Country flag

Precisely.... if she only wanted the veil before the education... why not learn at a madarassa.....

these pakis should stripped from british passport and sent them back to Pakistan to study in madsarsa.

if you cant obey the law of this country go back to jahil polio land

:cool2::cool2::cool2:

tramp

yes in a madrassah in the FATA region of Pakistan, no less.

Precisely.... if she only wanted the veil before the education... why not learn at a madarassa.....

Blackwater

well Romans didn't die of exhaustion just by crying ------- DO IN ROME AS ROMANS DO, but no I want to be gift wrapped, i want to be covered from toes to hairs, i dont care what others say (typical muslim mentality).
paki belives in 'Do in pakistan, do it every where.' means gaand pao

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Stupid jahil Pakis.

They wanna exploit everything... why the hell they go to a kafir Land like beggars first???

Ban all these Veiled Terrorists and deport them to their ghetto they come from.

ninja85

Stupid jahil Pakis.

They wanna exploit everything... why the hell they go to a kafir Land like beggars first???

Ban all these Veiled Terrorists and deport them to their ghetto they come from.
sure uk can deport them,but india can't thousands or maybe be more pakis lives india without visa or with expired visa and earn money here they dont go back,

they think if they get here they can stay here forever,

thank you corrupt khangress.:rofl::laugh::lol:

dastan

Imagine if this were India. You'd be seeing exclusive 24hr debates on ndtv, times now news x etc etc. Ndtv would also a gone a bit further by giving the headline "modi sarkar bans burqa" !!!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Actually a burkha is a good thing for the poverty stricken.

It is shapeless and requires no designing.

It can be washed and dried daily and so one burkha would carry on for life, if carefully handled.

Great for alleviating poverty.

Note how good a burkha is.

LalTopi

Stupid girl, stupid parents.

You notice that Camden School is a free state school and a girls school. Unfortunatly it is now common in the UK for religiously bent Muslim parents of especially Pakistani (but Unfortunatly also some Indian) to worm their way into the catchment area of these girls schools. I know of several cases where several Muslim parents claim to live in the same house within the catchment area of good girls schools and hence sneak their daughters higher up the admissions criteria that way. It's difficult for the schools to check where the actual address is as the parents tend to share the same name like Khan (even Patel for Gujarati Muslims). Also as the girls put on the niqab immediately before they leave the school gate it's impossible for school inspectors to follow where they actually go home.

These stupid parents want it all, a free education, a good academic school, and a girls school , all without paying a penny. Unfortunatly for this girl the parents were so stupid that even after sneaking their probably less than able daughter into the school by devious means, they managed to get her expelled by testing the schools leniency to far.

Ha Ha serves them right. even lefty liberal schools are starting to catch on to these parasites.

LalTopi

Actually a burkha is a good thing for the poverty stricken.

It is shapeless and requires no designing.

It can be washed and dried daily and so one burkha would carry on for life, if carefully handled.

Great for alleviating poverty.

Note how good a burkha is.

Actually a burkha is a good thing for the tight-fisted also lol.
which is probably the usual case with these people.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

Nakedness is a crime against humanity without doubt. Unfortunately, West seems to support this crime blatantly without researching its huge detrimental impact on its society. It's one of the many reasons why Family Unit in the West has broken down into pieces. I am afraid same thing will happen in the Western influenced world if the checks are not put in place to prohibit nakedness and the ways leading towards sexual assault.

Blackwater

Nakedness is a crime against humanity without doubt. Unfortunately, West seems to support this crime blatantly without researching its huge detrimental impact on its society. It's one of the many reasons why Family Unit in the West has broken down into pieces. I am afraid same thing will happen in the Western influenced world if the checks are not put in place to prohibit nakedness and the ways leading towards sexual assault.

dont agree with u ahsan

indian families dont wear burka neither they are nude,still indians are one of the most bonded values ,prosperous,educated,white color community in UK

burka is not and should not acceptable in Uk and west.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

dont agree with u ahsan

indian families dont wear burka neither they are nude,still indians are one of the most bonded values ,prosperous,educated,white color community in UK

burka is not and should not acceptable in Uk and west.
"Pardah" is the term that I would prefer to use rather than "Burqah". Don't disagree with you that Indian families in UK have high ethical standards in comparison with most of Brits.

Blackwater

"Pardah" is the term that I would prefer to use rather than "Burqah". Don't disagree with you that Indian families in UK have high ethical standards in comparison with most of Brits.
you will also agree that indian wear decent cloths and blend with society where as muslims specially pakistani women prefer burka and remain sidelined from society.

i feel if u live in rome do as romans do. or at least close to romans do.

but pardah or burka is not acceptable in british society specially on british roads. when i see burka woman i also feel annoyed.

interestingly ahsan i saw afghan woman more modern than pakistani woman in UK

Ahsan Bin Tufail

you will also agree that indian wear decent cloths and blend with society where as muslims specially pakistani women prefer burka and remain sidelined from society.

i feel if u live in rome do as romans do. or at least close to romans do.

but pardah or burka is not acceptable in british society specially on british roads. when i see burka woman i also feel annoyed.

interestingly ahsan i saw afghan woman more modern than pakistani woman in UK
Dear, Muslim girls are not taught to openly display their natural beauties and it is the entirely in accordance with the teachings of their religion and this is the simple plain truth. You are right, do as close to romans to survive in rome. Ok, you get annoyed because of pardah or burka is your personal choice and I respect but don't agree with your opinion that this thing should not be enforced in british society or elsewhere. I hope you have solid reasons for that. Since I never stepped in UK, so I can't tell the difference between Afghan or Pakistani Women, but for now, I take your word for that.

The reason I don't agree with your opinion about the enforcement of Pardah is that otherwise the natural gifts of women entices a person to involve in an illegitimate sexual affair. The number of illegitimate children who don't know their parents is growing worldwide especially in US. Even if I were a non-Muslim and an authoritative person, I would have preferred to use Pardah as a tool to control the birth of illegitimate children in the society.

Blackwater

Dear, Muslim girls are not taught to openly display their natural beauties and it is the entirely in accordance with the teachings of their religion and this is the simple plain truth. You are right, do as close to romans to survive in rome. Ok, you get annoyed because of pardah or burka is your personal choice and I respect but don't agree with your opinion that this thing should not be enforced in british society or elsewhere. I hope you have solid reasons for that. Since I never stepped in UK, so I can't tell the difference between Afghan or Pakistani Women, but for now, I take your word for that.

The reason I don't agree with your opinion about the enforcement of Pardah is that otherwise the natural gifts of women entices a person to involve in an illegitimate sexual affair. The number of illegitimate children who don't know their parents is growing worldwide especially in US. Even if I were a non-Muslim and an authoritative person, I would have preferred to use Pardah as a tool to control the birth of illegitimate children in the society.
iam not saying expose their body. a decent school dress is also available

but this is not at all acceptable in school

if she want to wear this dress in school then go to islamic school in UK ,why making hue and cry

bose

Country flag

You know Ahsan, there is less nakedness in south Asian society than USA but that does not stop violence and sexual assault... There are more rapes and violence against women in South Asia than in USA....

Global Defence

New threads

Articles