Pakistani POWs captured in Kargil War

bhramos

Country flag
Pakistani PoWs from the Kargil War

Last edited by a moderator:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Wow..they just let their wouded lie there ?
lower ranking sepoy and the so called mujaheedin are just cannon fodder for the pakistani core commanders.They behave like feudal lords and leave their wounded for dead.

peacecracker

Remember What their army did to PoW from India.Saurabh Kalia and Others. :x

bhramos

Country flag
Remember What their army did to PoW from India.Saurabh Kalia and Others. :x
but does IA does not behave like tit for tat.
why is IA or our politicals of full of mercy on enemies?????????

Oracle

/\/\/\ Geneva Convention prohibits us Brahmos. Plus Indian army are not barbaric forces like our neighbor.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
but does IA does not behave like tit for tat.
why is IA or our politicals of full of mercy on enemies?????????
Conditions of POW are same everywhere. its not so that IA is too merciful to POW. Remember that the all of the Indian subcontinent forces are denigrate for most badly torturing the prisoners including the Indian armed forces. This videos only show the scenario after their treatment but who knows that what may had happened to them while they were in custody of our jawans. I`m not criticizing our armed forces but just telling the truth that no army is so great that it will leave the enemy soldier so easily. they shower their frustration on the prisoner which is common all over the world. so dont think that IA is too merciful or so.

bhramos

Country flag
its inner matters, but why IA behave merciful out side to world, like some bustards cut the testis of a IA major and gave his body as gift to IA, then IA did not respond harshily to those bald D#ck heads.
why does not IA give reply as tit for tat?

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
its inner matters, but why IA behave merciful out side to world, like some bustards cut the testis of a IA major and gave his body as gift to IA, then IA did not respond harshily to those bald D#ck heads.
why does not IA give reply as tit for tat?
these paks cant prove themselves in war so they hesitate like this.there army has no standard and no respect but IA is a respected army in the world and it has some standards. if IA will behave in the way you want then what difference will be there between india and pak. the work which those paks do is the work of an illiterate, disobedient and coward. their work show that the pakistani army is a band of untrained militants who only know to become lions in their den. and if they will meet an NDA and IMA passout soldier on the battlefield they will do shit in their pants as shown in the video that how these untrained paks cant even fire their rounds accurately on the gorkha soldiers and the pakistani army dont even bother to pick up dead bodies and their wounded soldiers from the battlefield so you can imagine if they treat their soldiers like this then how will they treat foreign soldiers.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
these pakis cant prove themselves in war so they hesitate like this.there army has no standard and no respect but IA is a respected army in the world and it has some standards. if IA will behave in the way you want then what difference will be there between india and pak. the work which those paks do is the work of an illiterate, disobedient and coward. their work show that the pakistani army is a band of untrained militants who only know to become lions in their den. and if they will meet an NDA and IMA passout soldier on the battlefield they will do shit in their pants as shown in the video that how these untrained paks cant even fire their rounds accurately on the gorkha soldiers and the pakistani army dont even bother to pick up dead bodies and their wounded soldiers from the battlefield so you can imagine if they treat their soldiers like this then how will they treat foreign soldiers.
Act of few individual don't define the entire army. PA is a very professional army.
Individual in IA acknoledge this, their are alway some nut-case in every army but they don't define the army.
Also you are giving a wrong info that PA is made up of illiterate, disobedient and coward individuals. I have myself met several PA officers and found out that they were educated and professional. Though they may not be on par with our standards but they have standards(better than Sri Lanka, etc.). This difference is primary due to ammount of money spent on each individual soldier.
Picking of dead bodies is an entirely different political issue.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
Act of few individual don't define the entire army. PA is a very professional army.
Individual in IA acknoledge this, their are alway some nut-case in every army but they don't define the army.
Also you are giving a wrong info that PA is made up of illiterate, disobedient and coward individuals. I have myself met several PA officers and found out that they were educated and professional. Though they may not be on par with our standards but they have standards(better than Sri Lanka, etc.). This difference is primary due to ammount of money spent on each individual soldier.
Picking of dead bodies is an entirely different political issue.
First of all every army of the is a professional army otherwise who will cal it an army. Secondly you have taken my words in an entirely different way. I knew that I said too much about them and maybe something out of it can be wrong, but i also know this that i`m entirely not wrong.
That army which breaks cease fire on the border constantly just to cover the terrorist and make their entry safe into India. That army on whom US spends billions of dollars but then also they are unable to sweep off terrorism from their land. That army you call is a respected army in the world.

And about the collection of dead bodies from the war fields , I must tell you that its not something different but a basic and an old tradition of war. The army or a country who did not respect their martyr`s do not deserve even a single piece of respect. At least don`t expect from me to respect such army.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
What is this a military photo section? Where are the photos or videos?
Boys we all hate our enemy, but on this forum we have some rules regarding the language to be used. Keep that in check. P@k! is a banned word here. Please keep that in mind.

Also this is the media section, hope we can have the relevant photos and videos rather than the normal bashing we see. We have had enough of that.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
I apologise if I have written something which should not be written on DFI. But if someone has written something wrong and which can mislead the people then can`t we tell him that his opinion has some errors which should be corrected. I am completely unaware of this rule that "P@k" word is banned here. So I will keep that in mind that this mistake shouldn`t be repeated.

bhramos

Country flag
Pakistan POW tele-series

Islamabad, Apr 17(ANI): Pakistan's Inter Services Public Relations or ISPR launched a television serial about the ordeals of a Pakistani prisoner of war who was released from India after 40 years of captivity. The story revolves aroung Sipahi Maqbool Hussain, held captive during the 1965 war between hostile neighbours India and Pakistan, and the ordeals that he suffered until he was released forty years later in 2005.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles